Jack Monroe #477 I wish all millionaires cared about others like you do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Repeating myself like a ninny, but I will eat my interlinear New Testament on a bed of slop if she was ever any of these things.

She says she was baptised as a teen, so could be anywhere between 13 and 19.

Girls' Brigade require you to be a minimum of 18 to be leader, a church-affiliated group may require you to be baptised as well. If she was baptised at 13 she would be too young to be leader, if she was baptised at 19 she couldn't have been a "long-serving leader."

Sunday School teacher would require you to be baptised, and if they appointed someone under the age of 18 to the position of teacher I'd be raising safeguarding concerns.

Ditto worship leader, not mentioned in the recent post but mentioned below. This is a position of responsibility and the church would require you to be baptised to hold it (less so worship group members, but it would be expected as soon as you were regarded as being old enough to make the decision to be baptised).

At most she would hold an assistant position of some sort, which she;s elevenerifed into "leader" and "teacher".

View attachment 1961749
Deleted

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
when in her timeline was she a sunday school teacher? has she ever mentioned this before?? how come she’s done every possible job ever and is an expert? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s not Fuxking depressed Jack, why does everything have to be about depression and mental health or YOU. Tell me you’ve never had a fkng grindingly boring run of the mill job that you have to get up for every bastard day on pissing raining cloudy miserable days for years, when you’d rather be still in bed shagging ya boyfriend/girlfriend without telling me you’re a lazy grifting bleep who’s managed to work for 18 months in almost 2 decades. You don’t just snap out of depression and realise it’s not so bad because of the photo of your lover on the wall. Jesus if that was the case I was depressed my entire 20s!
BB0463B7-3C51-4ABF-8F03-362C40ADFD36.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Personal anecdote..

I've never known a working class kid that was baptised at a baptist church after being a girls brigade leader, worship leader and a Sunday school teacher. All the kids i grew up with were busy chucking bricks into the cut and poking dead dogs with sticks.
Sunday schools and nice clothes for a Sunday etc. Seems a bit well to do to me.. but that's just me I suppose.
I only went to church and was confirmed for one reason
They bloody blackmailed children in the eighties. If you didn't go to church the Sunday you couldn't go to the youth club the following Friday.
As I enjoyed listening to the same Wham song on repeat whilst playing table tennis I went to church. It's also felt a bit naughty drinking warm tit wine from a cup everyone else had drank from.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
If any of you want some wholesome content to cleanse Jack from your mind, there's a video of a rugby player rimming someone outside Greggs on the Celeb Gossip thread. You're welcome x
Oh is that what he was doing!!! I assumed the other side but ya know…!

Bible Jack…REALLY. I wish she would talk about it more because that would get rid of her followers quicker than anything else!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And duck off out of Ancoats ya bleep - we know how you get your burgers and it ain’t saving dogs
803358D6-3766-42C8-8E03-7663B5619AAF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Don't think LJC likes grifters either, Jack

View attachment 1961542
No no no no no. I ain’t having that. Christ would give you an absolute bollocking for your hypocrisy and bullying and lies and judgments, not to mention grifting hundreds of thousands of quid off of well meaning idiots, you lying cheating scamming scumbag. And you know it. And you’re weaponising fake faith as yet another aspect of identity in the hope that it’ll shield you from criticism and attract more donations. Revolting stuff even from you Jack.

my mum is gonna have a field day with this one

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Where would you even go to buy a "blouse" now. I regularly go in nan shops with my own nan, and even they don't sell them anymore.
I went shopping with my mum - who is 73 - at the weekend. We were in a Marks Outlet and she complained that it was "all old people jumpers", I said "Oh old people jumpers are the fashion at the moment". "Well, what do old people wear then?" "You tell me, you're an old person". (I don't think my mum's worn a blouse since about 1972)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
If any of you want some wholesome content to cleanse Jack from your mind, there's a video of a rugby player rimming someone outside Greggs on the Celeb Gossip thread. You're welcome x
*Blinking white Guy GIF* Ummm where exactly would I find this thread? *Asking for a friend*

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is why she’s pretending she was spending time with her son discussing Stan - he’s not there Jack but if he was maybe you’d want to spend some time with him and get off ya phone ya prune
71BF8EBA-846B-4844-9D2D-4CEC7B28F623.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
If only we could all throw bedtimes out of the window and sleep in til 1pm when we have a depressive episode.

She's such an annoying bleep it's clearly morning tea now duck off. Why am I even engaging with this.

Eta: county chess player 😭 She's so full of tit the toilet's jealous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.