Jack Monroe #477 I wish all millionaires cared about others like you do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of this as brought her happiness. Her career is failing as is things in her personal life. There really does come a time when we need to address the issues we are facing and realise that its no longer for us. She is definitely not good at her job or else she wouldn't be failing at it.

Reactions: 43
“To every man and woman who told me I wasn’t good enough…” My God she loves this narrative doesn’t she? Borobra and co, Michael “legs shut” Portillo, Trazzers on a bird old commander, you’re not butch Leggy, LCJ’s friends, mystery city boy’s friends and probably more that I’ve forgotten. The poor smol pixie who no one thought was good enough, but needless to say she’s having the last laugh. It’s very tiresome.

Reactions: 77
View attachment 1961251

Turns out I was 5 years late with my "happy valentine's to ME" post prediction. 🫤
Quoting myself like a prize ninny but I can't believe that she ACTUALLY DID send herself a bunch of flowers and coyly pretended they were from an anonymous amore. How mind-numbingly predictable. Apologies, Fraus. This will be old news to you lot but it's the first time I've seen it.

Interestingly, I found it whilst I was on the hunt for a comment on one of her FB posts from a squig who hadn't received their Kickstarter book and JM very belligerently blamed the squig for "not filling in a data form" A LIKELY TALE, JACK. It was there yesterday, I meant to screenshot it but I was busy at work and thought I'll remember to do it later. It's now gone. So she's been on a deleting spree, the mad cunt.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 50
Good for them. It kind of touches on what I said the other day here:

it’s all so shady.

Reactions: 37
Even if she was talking, as he was laughing, if he was laughing at a conversation with someone else it could be completely unrelated. Could literally be about anything. I quite often laugh or smile even when something serious is being discussed. Because I can't compartmentalise properly sometimes. Or if I'm anxious, I anxious laugh.

Im no IDS fan, but we should only criticise things people do, or don't do. Not what we perceive without evidence that they may be doing.

Reactions: 46
It’s almost as if she’s … making it up?

Reactions: 47
To be honest IDS is exactly the kind of loathsome man who would laugh in a situation like this, so it isn't that far fetched as Jack's tall tales go.....

Reactions: 32
Here’s me, the very poor single mom, living on the bones of my arse, 3 years into my poverty and promoting my £10 a week shop just spunking £20+ on a bunch of spite flowers to say fk you to my many exes.
They were A PRESENT FROM “R”!!! Do you want her to STOP BREATHING

TW for Jack’s usual non-TW’d greatest hits https://cookingonabootstrap.com/2017/02/14/on-valentines-day/?amp=1

Incidentally, this is around the time she was breadcrumbing on Mrs Gloss about her and some FAMOUS MAN “On The Telly” having a crush on one another and doing a will they/won’t they shag, and then her wanging on about the same guy aka “the prick” as she was getting together with/already with LJC in April. I think she was lying, but heavily implying RUSSELL if you ask me (just my mithering). What an unholy alliance that would be

PS That Valentine’s Day was a mere ten days or so before she was in court for the Hopkins case. Seems TOTES preoccupied with it, yes? Luckily she didn’t seem to need her trial walking stick on V Day either.

*Also RUSSELL=Brand. I wish not to besmirch the integrity and reputation of Russells Grant, Crowe, Tovey, Abbott, Kurt Russell and any and all the other famous “On The Telly” (2017) Russells by associating them with Jack’s (completely fictional) Gloss stories.

Reactions: 53
God, her writing style is absolutely PAINFUL to read. Innit?

Also, going back to her Valentine's day post - surely someone who was repeatedly suffered such awful abuse would know not to put triggering material front and centre without a content warning? It's almost as if it's all attention seeking lies?

Reactions: 57
Interesting that she wasn’t moaning about R online, reminding them she HAS A CHILD AT HOME, and how dare they know her address? Where did R get it from and why wasn’t she as freaked as she is by receiving notice of a small claims court case.
Also, was Rosemary her agent at that time?

Reactions: 56
Christ she's an insufferable arrogant shit, isn't she? Eva Green? Lily Allen? Even if someone did ever say I had a passing resemblance to someone like that, I would never drop that in to conversation with anyone else, let alone share it in such a twatty way for public consumption.

She lives in cloud cuckoo land. I know many people at times over share on social media, but I've yet to stumble across anyone who overshares quite to this degree of batshit.

Almost all of her posts nowadays are so toxic and unpleasant. I'm delighted solicitor squig has posted that thread. She'll ignore it of course.
---
Yeh she doesn't give a shit. It's all ME ME ME, GIVE ME ATTENTION. Whatever it takes to get that.

Foul.

God her proclivity for egregious trauma dumping to the general public never ceases to amaze me.

I can excuse it 6 years ago (just), but she apparently has learned a grand total of zilch since then.
She’s regressed, actually. She knew in 2013 that for certain topics there should be a trigger warning. Hasn’t done one since then, tho.

Reactions: 37
To be honest IDS is exactly the kind of loathsome man who would laugh in a situation like this, so it isn't that far fetched as Jack's tall tales go.....
It's one of her more believable stories. But I'd check the bin if she told me she'd just eaten an aero so not much faith here.

Absolutely. Problem is with main character syndrome, everything anyone ever does has to be about Jack right?

Reactions: 32
And we love you too now fuck off

Reactions: 36
If she was breadcrumbing a relationship or even a shag with Russell Brand in 2017, that's despicable. Brand has been in a relationship since 2015, had a baby with his partner in November 2016, and married her in August 2017. I'm not saying that being in a relationship is a guarantee of fidelity, but if you're going to lie, it's wicked to imply that your fuck buddy is being unfaithful to someone else.

Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.