Jack Monroe #477 I wish all millionaires cared about others like you do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Glastonbury diary was nothing about the experience of Glastonbury and everything about portraying herself as an eccentric dainty sweet unwordly little wilting flower in need of nurturing. Its one of her favourite poses to strike. The alter ego of the gobby swearing plucky one. More faces than the town clock.
BIB for thread title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Jack got such huge publicity for it - multiple hundreds of articles in the UK press, as well as being all over social media. She'll have raised more than Ā£100k. And now she claims she's only got Ā£83.91 to her name?

Where has the money gone, Jack?
Easily and more. Check out the finances in Riley v Sivier libel case (and guess who's her lawyer)

• Wow
Reactions: 30
If I were that person I would be getting a pro bonio (I know, just being silly) lawyer pronto.

66C30C78-8E4E-4FEF-B03D-64D166369356.jpeg

Pro Bonio lawyers - Content is on the far left. Yet another role sheā€™s had to backfill!

in terms of her assertation that ā€œmy most vicious trolls are TERFsā€œ I guess that, by her lights, I would qualify as both, in that I tit talk her on the Internet and am active in gender critical/pro woman circles and have been for quite some years.

But itā€™s not enough to just dismiss legitimate criticism of you as ā€bad faithā€. Itā€™s dishonest. I couldnā€™t give a tit about the non binary identity. Whether I think itā€™s valid or requiring of special treatment or not (for Jack or for anyone) has absolutely nothing to do with my beef with her. Iā€™d add it to the list, in that it seems to wink in and out of being depending on whether itā€™s useful to her or not, but itā€™s not the core of my objection, which is the lying, the grifting, the ā€œstolen valourā€ of being a non-pov rich person, the dreadful recipes and the terrible public persona of being deeply unpleasant and vile about everyone from David Cameron to That Man.

PS, Sorry for adding to the rumours of the abusive copper ex girlfriend, I have made a tiny soupy chaos and I am chastened and may STOP BREATHING šŸ¤Ŗ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
"Other" Facebook account? AFAIK she's only got the one, which she used to post in the very public MrsGloss&TheGoss group with thousands of followers. Yes she said she thought it had some kind of non disclosure clause, but that's obvious bullshit. There are like 12k people in the group, anyone can request to join, and no one is asked to agree to not share content outside the group
There's two accounts, two pages and a further two dead pages (bread and jam foundation and MH photography)

https://www.facebook.com/jack.monroe1988
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010135152763

https://www.facebook.com/agirlcalledjack
https://www.facebook.com/bootstrapcook

šŸ‘©ā€āš–ļø

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Easily and more. Check out the finances in Riley v Sivier libel case (and guess who's her lawyer)
Thatā€™s beautiful. Ms Riley grew up more or less round the corner and down the road from Jack, and she 100% knows what a shitheap Jack is. I wonder if the topic came up if there were any informal discussions between client and lawyer! Do any fraus on the bird app know whether Jack congratulated Rachel on her win? Oh what am I saying, she doesnā€™t do things like that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
To be fair to Jack, given the utter bilge that was the DIRE original, I canā€™t even imagine how truly appalling a ā€œhorribleā€ version would be.

Anyway, Jack no doubt prefers the Twilight, aka a ā€œniceā€ version of 50 shades of grey where everyone is in love with and protects the plucky main character (I think. I prefer my fictional vampires a little more six foot Scandi True Blood filth so I havenā€™t actually read it. Seems the sort of PG overwritten nonsense this arrested development twit would be into tho)

E6DC4E15-9137-450D-934F-2A47BC0B84D7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Gosh. Has to pay costs of Ā£235k, plus more again for an appeal that's since been denied. He seems to have managed to crowdfund for it quite successfully:

Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 17.32.42.png

I don't think I've heard of either of them before, but it seems like a reasonable benchmark to use with Jack vs Anderson & Daubney:
Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 17.34.35.png

Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 17.34.49.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Was Flashdance popular in England? 1983
Thanks, now I'm having visions of one smol pixie in a leotard bursting into the offices of some or other newspaper and launching into a frenetic dance routine since her actual CV wouldn't get her the job

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I know this is a small thing, but Iā€™m guessing that the dog saving her money is about the dog being such super therapy that she doesnā€™t need her normal therapy or drugs because her mental health as a dog owner is tip top A+

And as for Sam Leggy etc - it will never add up because itā€™s all made up and/ or exaggerated. She will say she chafed a few dates/ details to remain anonymous (ha!)
Poor Content is going to have to step up her game then. Jack's supposedly been on suicide watch for 2 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.