Jack Monroe #477 I wish all millionaires cared about others like you do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said it a couple of threads back in much better phrasing than I could have but basically Jack really does have this bizarrely archaic view of the world and what a rebel she is. Prattling about how her butch girlfriends mocked her for trying to look butch, OH said she "dressed like a lesbian" or something and all because she at some level thinks people really will be shocked by traazers on a bird
I was just thinking about how SHOCKING she thinks it is to be “sweary” too which rather enjoyably put me in mind of one of my favourite incidents of Jack’s back catalogue where she

1. Got told off (repeatedly) by a train company for swearing
454C95C3-5F33-4CDE-A5C3-6132D9DDB714.jpeg

And 2. Came out with one of my absolute favourite things she’s ever said (up there for me with just wanting to dance sleeve tattoos and all)
B53ACD39-E498-4913-80CE-5CB3F471263D.jpeg

And 3. The media revelled in it! Daft twit.
ETA and 4. She got all lily livered about her “foul mouthed rant” afterwards and tried to blame it all on “heart issues” 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
I'm not sure if this is a regular thing but I have noticed these weird spikes in Boon's follower count and I wondered if maybe she was reactivating sock accounts that follow her and then closing them again. I'm probably wrong but it makes you think. Not for long, but still.

Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 16.08.07.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
My son was watching a Lego video (Half Asleep Chris) and something caught my attention. He and his followers have just raised over £36k to provide clean drinking water to 4 schools in Cambodia. I liked that he took the time to name (verbally and show on screen) every person who donated. I dug a little deeper because exposure to grift makes me wonder about transparency. Not only did the guy donate 8K of his own money, but he also raised the funds in conjunction with the charity Water. His fundraising page is on their website. No personal paypal in sight, he never personally handled any money. I was pleased with his honesty and the professional way he handled it. That Jack, is how it's done.

P.s I don't know when he had sex, if he has kids or what medication he is on. All I do know is that he likes Lego.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91
The food bank bloke suing Lee Anderson could, amusingly, be a bit of a sh1tter for ar'Jackie. Just had a scroll of the mentions and there's a not insignificant number of Tweets of variations of "isn't Jack Monroe suing him, what happened to that?" and so on.
I was thinking this yesterday. He’s moved fast, engaged a reputable firm, and has a legitimate grievance. Doesn’t appear to be any crowdfunding (yet). Jack’s fucked about for nearly ten months, goaded both Anderson and Daubney since, and a tit-ton of people sent money for a lawyer she’s alternately claiming as no-win-no-fee and pro bono. Either way, people are going to start clicking that she got a load of money for absolutely nothing and the receipts of her beg are here. I’ll be interested to see how much she donates to charity in the pretence it’s what she received, as though she’d have any way of knowing via PayPal.

More or less than the £286 raised by teemill after making £11k in one day? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
The only shocking and edgy thing about Jack's tattoos is how bad they are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
This is my aneurism.

Jack was scared of "youngsters" dancing in a tent.

That's right, scared of "youngsters" dancing in a tent.

SCARED of "youngsters" DANCING in a TENT.

SHE WAS IN HER 20's FFS!

And that's swearing.
Come on now, @MancBee be fair.

Who on earth at 24 years old would subject themselves to a “swarm” of “scantily clad” young people having a blast, some of whom are INTOXICATED

C9698365-7A8D-4F9F-B5DE-8E1983F33C33.jpeg

F01392BB-C3A7-4E51-BF34-5BD6D46F5C52.jpeg

When they can go instead to “a pleasant, safe, family affair” AND (Brace yourselves, all!) have “an exciting drive past Stonehenge” on the way?

B7CA177F-42A7-4ECD-B062-B7FA4B4A1FC5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

Why at 24 years old would someone subject themselves to a “swarm” of “scantily clad” young people some of whom are INTOXICATED

View attachment 1959557

View attachment 1959558

When they can go instead to “a pleasant, safe, family affair” AND (Brace yourselves, all!) have “an exciting drive past Stonehenge” on the way?

View attachment 1959561
fuckinsakes, she's such a fecking yawnfest. "Scantily clad muddy young things" my god...is her Nan ghost writing for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I was thinking this yesterday. He’s moved fast, engaged a reputable firm, and has a legitimate grievance. Doesn’t appear to be any crowdfunding (yet). Jack’s fucked about for nearly ten months, goaded both Anderson and Daubney since, and a tit-ton of people sent money for a lawyer she’s alternately claiming as no-win-no-fee and pro bono. Either way, people are going to start clicking that she got a load of money for absolutely nothing and the receipts of her beg are here. I’ll be interested to see how much she donates to charity in the pretence it’s what she received, as though she’d have any way of knowing via PayPal.

More or less than the £286 raised by teemill after making £11k in one day? 🤔
A bloke I follow just today set up a go fund me to sue someone who said something libellous they wouldn't retract on the hellsite and is at over 5k already. 1 days takings. It's mind blowing how much money she's been given over the course of the grift. Anything she's donated is a drop in the ocean. I'd be the biggest sunny cock eyed optimist delighted with life if money came freely to me. Imagine what this bitter twisted seething sack of vinegar tits would be like if she was actually skint and in debt like millions of us.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Ah I'd not realised the needles were mentioned in relation to the sexual antics. I thought it seemed an unusual abuse method. So it could have just been a Wartenberg pinwheel, which then gets Jacked into "she stuck needles in me" 😥?
That makes sense. When I was young my brother used to chase me around with a cattle prod (this was over 30 years ago and happened a handful of times) Cue his children revamping the story now about how their dad used to tazer me on a daily basis.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
fuckinsakes, she's such a fecking yawnfest. "Scantily clad muddy young things" my god...is her Nan ghost writing for her?
There’s so much other stupidity in there I’ve never even paid attention to the “exciting drive past Stonehenge“ before.

Now I feel I missed out as when I was 24 I clearly should have been going for thrilling three hour drives past Sudeley Castle instead of wasting my time enthusiastically indulging in “swarms” of “scantily clad” hot American college student cock .

• Haha
I know. I'm almost twice her age, and I'd still go for a night out clubbing with friends her age.

ETA just realised...I am twice her age!!!!

Send pensionos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
So where's the tweet she originally replied to if it wasn't this one? She says "I didn't specify". If you go on her tweets and replies there's nothing else to do with cops. She thinks everyone is so dense

Screenshot_20230214_164050_com.twitter.android_edit_2207862636512580.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
She did publish the e-book, didn't she? It was supposed to be on her publishers website and on the Trussell Trusts. It is not on Trussell.
Zero promotion of it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Who on earth at 24 years old would subject themselves to a “swarm” of “scantily clad” young people having a blast, some of whom are INTOXICATED

View attachment 1959557

View attachment 1959558

View attachment 1959561
She thinks she's so "out there", quirky, and edgy. Living life in the fast lane. Living the dream. Having the time of her life.

Christ, her life's dull.

ETA needed to add an Oxford comma. Wouldn't want Jack to misrepresent my meaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
A bloke I follow just today set up a go fund me to sue someone who said something libellous they wouldn't retract on the hellsite and is at over 5k already. 1 days takings. It's mind blowing how much money she's been given over the course of the grift. Anything she's donated is a drop in the ocean. I'd be the biggest sunny cock eyed optimist delighted with life if money came freely to me. Imagine what this bitter twisted seething sack of vinegar tits would be like if she was actually skint and in debt like millions of us.
Jack got such huge publicity for it - multiple hundreds of articles in the UK press, as well as being all over social media. She'll have raised more than £100k. And now she claims she's only got £83.91 to her name?

Where has the money gone, Jack?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
That Glastonbury diary was nothing about the experience of Glastonbury and everything about portraying herself as an eccentric dainty sweet unwordly little wilting flower in need of nurturing. Its one of her favourite poses to strike. The alter ego of the gobby swearing plucky one. More faces than the town clock.

• Heart
  • Haha
That Glastonbury diary was nothing about the experience of Glastonbury and everything about portraying herself as an eccentric dainty sweet unwordly little wilting flower in need of nurturing. Its one of her favourite poses to strike. The alter ego of the gobby swearing plucky one. More faces than the town clock.
And every one of them miserable.

(Thanks to Caroline Ahern for that one. God rest her)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Where's our defiant happy valentines to me selfie, I need to see the medical marvel that is the ever evolving nose. Must have it's own postcode by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.