Jack Monroe #476 Avec Dangereux Dave and Les Pantalons of Beaucoup Grandes Humiliations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's weird to think that @Lucy Aeroplane has done more overtly for food banks this week than Jack.

On which point, if you haven't seen Lucy's post because you've been grunking and had to skip a few, I'll remind you that you can sign up for a pampers voucher for some pull up pants which food banks are in short supply of. If you could get them from Sainsbobs or Asda and pop them in the foodbank donation box most stores have by the door, you may help someone in great need without even having to go anywhere out of your way.

Don't care that it's off topic. Shan't apologise. šŸ˜‚
Whoever does the next thread could add a poll ā€œhave you done Lucy Aeroplanes freebie for food banks? Then we could see who did it without OTing the thread.
Jā€™ackuuse Jack is the worst Jack. Stop giving out to legally qualified professionals you clownshoe

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
She's not a celebrity but when Twitter asked everyone "Which celebrity break-up upset you the most?" she replied "Mine"
It was actually a journo asking for a piece they were writing! šŸ˜‚ Amazingly, Jack did not make it into the article.
B8C1D69A-B5F7-42F8-9C4B-12A3DB76353A.jpeg
378741C5-CCA1-4C00-9546-E996AFDE3270.jpeg

6EFBBEC0-E929-4CA5-B35D-8EA1B22A6D5B.jpeg

(ETA original tweets with dates)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
So is Jack going to sue her agent or what?

While weā€™re suing, Iā€™d consider taking action against your hairdresser Jack. Youā€™ve got a solid case there mate
She does her own hair (apparently) I'm not sure she can sue herself.

ETA I bet she'd give it a go though šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
When she says she doesnā€™t have to pay her friends I think she means she canā€™t even pay people to get real mates -big difference pal ! Huge difference !
I know itā€™s a convenient lie and theyā€™re not real, but just imagine it was true for a second - what an example of her grifting, selfish character. Maybe one thing to be offered ā€˜mates ratesā€™ or to use their store discount, but no way would I get my joiner, painter, DIY store owner, therapist etc friends to work for me for free and have them give up their valuable time and/or end up out of pocket while I pissed my own money up the wall on sideboards and designer clothes and sofas. The entitlement of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Grunking, so apologies if it lands awkwardly but she is climbing it's libel when:
Several publications have already called her a celebrity chef
Her own public speaking company call her a celebrity chef
She has published many recipes
It is not a defamatory statement
Wealth is subjective and therefore she could be conceivable be considered wealthy by some.

The KH case saved her career and gave her legitimacy in the eyes of the neck beards, so she desperately clings to the idea of using someone so she can once again be a social justice warrior and Saint of The Povvos.

Reactions: 53
So she has accounts with legal donation funds ring fenced, and another account with daily not-drinking money going into it (for SB's 'holiday' :confused: fund).
And presumably her patreon account.
So she has money. It is therefore m'lud utterly pointless to cherry pick old or empty accounts for display. Proves feck all.
twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
She's not a celebrity but when Twitter asked everyone "Which celebrity break-up upset you the most?" she replied "Mine"
That was a belter. I dont think she wants a relationship with a normie after Leggy and the Channel 4 one. She was never happier than when she was 1 half of a meeja couple an all the comfort that entails. Its part of the aspirational lifestyle she believes she automatically deserves, where she can be the edgy exciting younger one taken care of by the well-off successful one. Think that ship's sailed now. Who'd wanna be saddled with that neurotic crank writing snide blogs about your friends portraying them as snobs when it was undoubtedly her reminding everyone she hadn't been to uni and getting the hump when the convo drifted into something that didn't centre her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
I know itā€™s a convenient lie and theyā€™re not real, but just imagine it was true for a second - what an example of her grifting, selfish character. Maybe one thing to be offered ā€˜mates ratesā€™ or to use their store discount, but no way would I get my joiner, painter, DIY store owner, therapist etc friends to work for me for free and have them give up their valuable time and/or end up out of pocket while I pissed my own money up the wall on sideboards and designer clothes and sofas. The entitlement of it.
The entitlement of it, and also the sheer lack of the remotest clue of how work, people, trades or payment for services works.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
I wonder when Jack is going to blow. She's clearly been very grumpy since her return- I expect she's run out of bags to sh1t in or something. We're in for an event of dire roasties proportions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
She's always got a "friend" or "friends", hasn't she? She doesn't pay for any service or product, she seems to have a ready supply of "friends" on tap who just so happen to be willing and able to supply her with whatever she needs. She's got so many "friends" that her living room must be like a U2 concert on birthdays and Christmas.
And yet, when she took that photo of her birthday presents from her friends and family, it was all pretty boring standard gifts youā€™d buy in Tesco at the last minute. Bunches of flowers and supermarket chocs. Nice gifts and all, but I thought she had fancy friends who lavished her with designer gear and gallons of Farrow & Ball?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I wish a squig would point out to Jack that her constant threats of legal action without actually suing anyone makes her look absurd and ineffectual.

Like a barking dog that never bites, or a gun without any bullets. People no longer have any fear.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
She contorts herself into so many stupid knots with her desperate ability to show off but also to be the poorest of the poor. She doesnā€™t seem to realize that in her quest to hide the fact she has money, she portrays herself as a selfish twit who massively exploiting the skills/experience, time and goodwill of her friends and family.

Her lies about finding all her possessions in the bountiful overflowing skips, puddles and bin cupboards of the Southend area (and up the magical faraway eucalyptus tree in the garden with Moonface and Silky) just make her look ridiculous. Her lies about her ā€œfriendsā€ make her look like a thoughtless, selfish self centered bleep.

Then just in case thereā€™s any doubt at all that sheā€™s lying about it, she claims these friends (whose skills and goodwills run the gamut of ALL a smol pixieā€™s needs) are just so bountiful because they receive in exchange her repulsive home-concocted slops. Thus removing all doubt. Sheā€™s definitely lying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Whoever does the next thread could add a poll ā€œhave you done Lucy Aeroplanes freebie for food banks? Then we could see who did it without OTing the thread.
Jā€™ackuuse Jack is the worst Jack. Stop giving out to legally qualified professionals you clownshoe
Has anyone managed to do it without creating an account? I'm happy to buy a pack and donate if not able to claim without making an account with Pampers!

Reactions: 22
I wish a squig would point out to Jack that her constant threats of legal action without actually suing anyone makes her look absurd and ineffectual.

Like a barking dog that never bites, or a gun without any bullets. People no longer have any fear.
37EA51D9-09A5-4E6D-ABFD-DB7C485E3198.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I wonder when Jack is going to blow. She's clearly been very grumpy since her return- I expect she's run out of bags to sh1t in or something. We're in for an event of dire roasties proportions.
Genuine question, but IF she's meant to be out of the crappy bungahole today, will there be an end of tenancy inspection?
Because, lol I'd pay hard dollar dollar bills y'all to see that.

I mean, poor letting agent but, lol.šŸ›šŸ’©

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.