Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
This is the period when us fraus start to miss Jack. Then she comes back and about two minutes later we’re posting “fuck off Jack ugh I’m so sick of her!”
It’s like when your kids are young ain’t it? You watch them when they’re asleep and think they’re kinda cute, endearing, yadda yadda, then they wake up and you spend all day resisting the urge to literally strangle them.

Just me?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Madonna_Claws

But how would she manage to make it all about her?? A difficult one (even for Jack, who somehow managed to make Tanzanian poverty all about her). And if she can’t make it about her, she’s not interested.
"Turkey and Greece have not always seen eye to eye, but today we stand together as one in solidarity. I'm part-Cypriot and me and SB have spent many a fun and frolicksome holiday in Antalya, and I have been inspired by its cuisine to incorporate many Turkish culinary treats into my food so everyone can enjoy it without breaking the bank. Also, I too know what it's like to lose everything in an instant and have nothing - no Carpets, no lightbulbs, nothing. I too know what suffering is like because, sweet Jesus, I have suffered. Therefore, I'm setting up a fund to help those affected by the earthquake. I haven't quite sorted out the logistics yet so in the meantime, please send any donations to my personal PayPal. Thankyou x"

Something like that?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

jenny2603

VIP Member
Bleurgh. Why does she love cheap processed meat so much. Or rather, why is cheap processed meat such a part of the poverty characterisation she plays and professes to love?
---

And margarine is shit.
There's a huge link between cancer, poverty and a shit diet. You might imagine an anti-poverty campaigner and literal food expert might show some interest in nutrition but no, instead the povs have to rinse their hoops and eat their spam.

• Angry
  • Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
She’s been absolutely gagging to get involved in the 30p Lee chat and she thanks the sweet baby Jesus for Maddocks opening this window of hope for her. I’m embarrassed for her, really, this is such a reach but she knows that she will gather some anti Tory love and maybe pick up a few quid. Fkng scam artist.

• Heart
  • Angry

Terrible

VIP Member
Good morning everyone* 🤩

What are your favourite crisps to put in a crisp sandwich?
Does anyone remember Frazzles? Oooh Frazzles! They used to be 5p - my corner shop (the one I buy my Guardian copies from) - charge more than 86% of my disposable income a bag now. I once made Frazzle and white bread ice cream with sardine sprinkles for Mary Portas, and she said I was a genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Elsie Ben Felyn

Chatty Member
So, Lee Anderson is obsessed with Jack

I know this because I read it in Jack’s eleventy billionth tweet about…Lee Anderson.

• Haha

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Dyed-in-the-wool leftie, LibDem voter all my life (what’s the fucking point, I know), volunteer, charity donator, sponsor… but I never thought it would take this absolute Southend spanner to make me bat for the Tory Vice-Chairman and an editor of the Daily Express.

Much activism, very campaigning, many help.

Fucking idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart

Boogs

VIP Member
She’ll keep doing recipes to help people survive this. Where are all these life saving recipes? I can’t remember the last time she did any recipes unless she is counting the life threatening recommendations in the book?

• Haha

DianeAbbotsMojito

Chatty Member
Fraus, I'm trying to grunk but I keep seeing things I need to hoot at with you, such as exhibit A THIS HAIR.
Screenshot_20230208-185845.png

What is it even? How has this happened? It looks like it was cut with a fucking lighter.

• Haha

Lucy Aeroplane

VIP Member
😂 what a sad little attention seeking liar she is!

Having an arts and crafts day with aeroplane offspring so can’t write the essay I want to. Six pages behind at the moment.

Has she congratulated Ashley Dalton yet? cos to me her current outburst looks awfully like a narc rage quite possibly triggered by jealousy.

Alllll Jack’s valuable “campaign work” and Labour still won’t select her for a seat (or even let her come and play in the constituency party, thankfully Southend Lab has a few pretty sensible members). Can just imagine her going “it should have been meeeeeee” and throwing tin cans at the wall.

Also, I hate Lee Anderson but people like Jack Monroe sneering at people like Lee Anderson is literally how we have Brexit and a crap Tory government, so if she is genuine about wanting a better government perhaps it’s time for her and her neckbeards to change strategy on that.

Whatever I think of any (IMO) simplistic and extreme views Anderson has expressed (and you can all probably imagine with near 100% accuracy what I think 😉) I recognise that he was an actual miner from a multi generation mining family, he was a Labour activist and councillor for years and has spoken plenty about how he tried to get the middle class Corbyn fans in his clp to at least acknowledge his perspective. And by that I mean, basically standard red wall brexit, socially conservative, Labour movement working man’s club type views. Upset and unmoored by the disappearance of reliable jobs and all the things that come with them. He’s quoted in the times as saying ‘they kept telling me to go and join the Tories, so eventually I did’ (paraphrased cos I can’t recall the exact wording). Jack Monroe with her comfortable upbringing and actual privilege sneering at him as a “turncoat” leaves a fucking nasty taste in the mouth, for me. (and yeah there’s plenty to unpick about how it’s the Tories who bear most responsibility for insecure work, crap conditions and pay, and reliance on benefits, and don’t even get me started on childcare - but it’s not unthinkable that if you’re Labour and you keep getting told go off and be a Tory, eventually you’ll ignore all the reasons you weren’t a Tory to start with.)

Anyway that’s all I can be bothered to mither right now, will add that I desperately want her to try and go ahead with this libel claim and to add the Express/David Maddox to it, hahaha that would be beautiful.

• Heart

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
If that's all the money in her bank accounts, what's happened to the money she collected to sue Anderson & Daubney? Is she saying that she's spent it?

• Haha
  • Heart

OhGnoes

Easy enough for the Express to fix. Just issue a correction saying 'We would like to make it clear that we did not mean to imply that JM is either a celebrity or a chef'

• Haha
  • Heart

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Ok fess up….. who set up the bootstrap Coke username? No posts but it made me chuckle when I was trying to see if she had come back or not!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

sleepisforwimps

Just popping this here with a date stamp on the first tweet.
View attachment 1951261
View attachment 1951263
View attachment 1951264

and then finally, just to say, because those ‘what is XXX net worth’ things are so reliable - and she knows this but yet still looks for Gary Lineker’s, here’s what they say about Jack Monroe’s worth.
so either they’re right or they’re wrong.

View attachment 1951268
ETA: half the Canal got there before me. Nice.
So it's libel to say that Jack is wealthy but it's OK for Jack to say Lee Anderson is dishonest and a turncoat?

• Haha
Reactions: 71