Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boogs

VIP Member
My mum is EXACTLY like this. She throws things at me that I have supposedly done wrong from years and years ago, even from when I was a child. She is a professional victim. She had an affair with my dad’s friend and moved out when my brother and I were teens, and even in the telling of that story she is the victim. Solidarity.
I’m very lucky as I’ve been able to cut mine totally out of my life and she rarely bothers trying to poke me as I’ve been grey rocking her for years.
Mine justifies me getting upset as a kid when I was repeatedly told I’d ruined her life and she wished she’d had an abortion as me always being an over sensitive child 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Speaking of Jack’s house move, I think I’ve found historical evidence of how she finds her “army of dear close friends” to softly gently cocoon and help her each time…
348F4E5D-9F61-4B76-A725-39C9C0DC7558.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Lazarus

VIP Member
I mean if I wanted to, I could, with the click of a button, very easily move the balance of my current account into a separate pot on the app, or even into the current account I have with another bank before taking a screenieo. 👀
Her bank account is only that empty because she (probably) bought a house in cash last week.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
How delusional was she to state as one of her NY resolutions she would post 4 blogs A WEEK 😂
I seriously (and very optimistically) thought she might come up with one or two by now, but none?

• Haha

Elastoblast

VIP Member
Just came downstairs to this 😰
IMG_20230211_095632.jpg

Was tad concerned until I remembered that the juniors are heading off with their Dad today LEAVING me alone. Nb suitcase contains assorted soft toys, fidget toys and a very heavy Pokémon encyclopedia. Good luck lugging that around small fry!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

WhyYouCry?

Chatty Member
Molly is also back 👀

ETA there’s going to be a chaos, I can feel it in my waters!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Lazarus

VIP Member
I don’t know about you lot but if I had over half a million followers on Twitter, I’d be tweeting a link to donate to the earthquake relief. Or at least signposting how you can help*

* I know there are a million other things she could do too but I just watched a video on the relief effort and it’s done me in. Why can’t she help anyone but herself?
Don’t judge Jack by your own standards dear heart. There are matters much closer to home that she ignores, such as a Southend foodbank which is at risk of closure as demand is higher than supply. If she can’t support something that’s both IN HER OWN NICHE AND ON HER OWN DOORSTEP, it’s very unlikely she’s arsed about victims of a natural disaster in Syria and Turkey.

• Sad
  • Angry

lilykestrel

VIP Member
@wellmeaningsquig26710009: Jack, for toothache, my dearly departed mother would always make us a tincture of prunes mixed with cumin and garlic and send us to bed with a glass of milk

@bootstrapcook: completed that mate, that was one of my great-auntie's! 🥰 have also had paracetamol, naproxen, numbing cream, Bonjela, Voltarol and a glass of milk with a cookie and it still hurts. I have a very uncommon tendency for toothache that cannot be relieved by modern medicine, unfortunately.

• Haha

Boogs

VIP Member
It makes me so sad to hear of other’s experiences of narc parents but I think little Boogs would have felt less alone and like it was all her fault if she’d known that there were other people with parents like hers. I hope more than anything that SB does live with his dad to lessen the damage from his selfish mum.

• Heart

Katkat

Chatty Member
Half term next week, so she’s back to crowd source ideas for her and her son and then completely ignore them.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

Enwre

Her being booked and given a platform to lie on stage makes me so angry. Why is this charlatan constantly rolled out despite the evidence she has taken so much money from people under false pretences to collect sideboards. I honestly feel I need to step away from this nose boner cunt.

• Heart

Boogs

VIP Member
I agree. One of my service users is an extreme hoarder. She would be very distressed at strangers trying to troop into her home to clear and clean it. We've managed to mostly keep her home clear to reasonably acceptable levels by working with her for YEARS. Even then it went wrong during lockdown and she took the opportunity to hoard to dreadful and unsafe levels very quickly. She's in her 80's and has had this issue all her life - she's got very deep rooted and complex reasons for it.
I once worked with hoarder in her 80s and she was literally climbing into a skip to haul all her belongings back 😢
Hoarding is complex and usually about loss so traipsing in and taking away their control is the last thing they need.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lucy Aeroplane

VIP Member
Pre-Pringles lips and pre-boner nose there too.
In the last week or so, when the canal have gone over so many of her old lies and misrepresentations - accompanied by photos - I’ve really been struck by just how different the nose is. So, I made an enquiry to my aesthetic nurse friend, and she says it’s totally possible to put filler in a nose, for example to to make it look straighter or point the end up a bit. But she doesn’t know wtf has happened to Jack’s nose over the last couple of years, obvs I asked her to speculate ahaha. She says it might be a load of filler done badly or that’s migrated. Apparently noses don’t change much for no reason during adulthood, until you get quite a lot older - or if you’re female it can change shape when you get to menopause, though changes aren’t guaranteed then either.

That’s all I’ve got on the nose, folks.

• Haha
  • Wow

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
Reading those tweets she seems to be calling Express political editor David Maddox one of the 'libellous shits'. This isn't going to end well... 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Terrible

VIP Member
I used to love dragging the chip basket up through the solidified fat, then pushing it back down again. Like a budget Mr Potatohead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65