Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stunrw

VIP Member
Ah, if she's no longer claiming she's a celebrity, Essex Police will be able to redeploy all the people from their special celebrity unit...............

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Sensible Susan

VIP Member
Right then. I'm in for the night and ready for it.

I found a fancy bottle of wine in the back of the cupboard (not a puddle) that has been hiding here since Christmas. I don't know how it's still here but it'll be gone by about 9pm, so hurry up and start a chaos Jackie. Thank you in advance xxx
I'm in charge of 33 grandchildreen until their bed time, yay 😬

Edit: 3 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Me: Maybe Jack will come back totally different and realise she’s been a bit of a dick

Also me: ah, never mind

• Haha

Elsie Ben Felyn

Chatty Member
First tweet bingo:

I see that everyone is talking about me again so..

Do you like a hobnob or a lemon puff?

I’m fragile but this place..you..are my lifeline so I’m back

Misty Buff or Taupe

Can anyone suggest a good spot for wild swimming next January?

I fed 5000 of my closest friends last night with just milk and beige biscuits

I haven’t moved, I just live in a different house now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Katkat

Chatty Member
I asked Positive News for their source and/or evidence that Jack campaigns for the CPAG. They replied that she is listed as one of their ambassadors on their website. That’s it.
<Insert eye rolls>

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 81

lilykestrel

VIP Member
I mean if I wanted to, I could, with the click of a button, very easily move the balance of my current account into a separate pot on the app, or even into the current account I have with another bank before taking a screenieo. 👀

• Heart
  • Haha

Lazarus

VIP Member
I’m not sure if this is an unpopular opinion, but I don’t think there has been or ever will be an ‘intervention’ from Jack’s friends or family.
I’m not even sure I think there needs to be. What would they say? “You’re making a cunt of yourself”?

• Haha
  • Heart

Katkat

Chatty Member
I don’t know about you lot but if I had over half a million followers on Twitter, I’d be tweeting a link to donate to the earthquake relief. Or at least signposting how you can help*

* I know there are a million other things she could do too but I just watched a video on the relief effort and it’s done me in. Why can’t she help anyone but herself?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

Lazarus

VIP Member
I looked up #DeadPeopleCantRiot on Instagram and there’s 3 pictures. 2 of the same double-barrelled surname with a neck beard. I noticed his T-shirt has a black apostrophe - was this self administered or did she add that before selling them?
D2870C12-6B83-44D3-B99A-90A13821B4E6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78