Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
I’m still hoping to find a Frau in the wild but it’s hard dropping in slop related lingo.
I’ve got one of my nippers going TOOT TOOT when he’s trying to motivate the dog for a walk 🤣
---

If I couldn’t afford an extra 6p on jam, I think I’d hold off the 7 bottles of Bells a week and perhaps treat myself to lurpack and robinsons

• Haha
Reactions: 78

GigglePops

I think for me it’s the frustration that the organisers/bookers for these events don’t see her for what she is. It doesn’t affect me, it shouldn’t bother me, but it absolutely infuriates me! What do they think she has to say that’s of any interest?
Me too tender one.
Don't forget that if people are going to these events to get some insight into poverty and what that lived experience is like, then they will walk away with an incorrect impression. If they are in a position to influence or help in this sector then they will receive an incorrect reading of it because their information on the day-to-day is coming from somebody who hasn't had that life, who hasn't struggled, who hasn't lived it, and who has interpreted it themselves incorrectly to facilitate their cosplay. Look at the way she testified to that Parliamentary committee- it was all bullshit.
It would be like me giving a talk on living with racism, where everybody nods and goes away to enact policy, donate, or just to view the world through the insight they have gained from my experience. Except I'm white- I cannot speak to that experience as I haven't lived it. She is wearing poverty face and it is actually not just a financial grift, it has real-world consequences, is damaging, insulting, and fraudulent. Those booking her...as I have said about journos...are complicit in this harm. Shame on her but also shame on them for failing to carry out due diligence and platforming her.
That's what infuriates me so I completely agree with you.

<uncle Albert fools and horses gif> during the war…
---

he’s still mad for it!

Danny Andrews is making my hormones unruly. Somebody open a window...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

NellieBoo

VIP Member
My menopausal nose is completely normal and as it usually is. The only time it's changed shape is when I lost a lot of weight very quickly and it got very beaky, with a bump on it which you can't see when I'm a more normal weight.

This is probably because I'm not a cokehead with a deviated septum.
My hot tip for being wrinkle free through the menopause is being smol but fat 🙂. Jack and whatsherface Sali Hughes can have that one for free.

• Haha
  • Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
I wonder when we'll get the return of the Jack. She won't be able to stop herself boasting about all the paint and neat shit she found in puddles for the one bedroom flat. Personally I'm just looking forward to her slipping up and revealing the second bedroom, then trying to cover it up with stupid excuses about it being the same room in a different light.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

skrinklelada

I'm coming out of lurkerdom because this morning I almost felt sorry for Jack for a second. As a BPD frau 🍉 I understand generally terrible mental illness, particularly unexplained/unexpected bursts of rage, and seeing things as either black or white. But LJC, she's not even trying, is she? She doesn't WANT to get better, because then she'd have nothing to make her such a special unique smol pixie snowflake. It's so infuriating when you've spend years (decades in my case) trying to figure out what's "wrong" with you, getting the right drugs/therapy combination and truly working on yourself. And this
SH1TTER
acts like she's done this too, but there is no evidence at all that she's engaged in therapy or rehab. She truly is the worst face of mental illness cos she has access to so much help and just squanders it.

Anyway, she's a
cunt

• Heart

Falkor

VIP Member
Congratulations to @elepal for the winning thread title, created by @phoebuscartel asking ChatGPT to write " a recipe for Jack Monroe's chicken with lingreenie, the recipe should include an inexplicable egg and Eamonn Holmes" (full masterpiece of AI here: https://tattle.life/threads/jack-mo...ssential-services.37161/page-37#post-13878592 )

Jack is still silent on Twitter, so we're amusing ourselves. Recent discoveries have been two upcoming speaking gigs at the Stroud Festival of Food and Drink and the Cambridge Literary Festival.

Wiki is the pink button up top, use 'thread title' when nominating one and wait until after post 500 please!

• Heart
  • Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Wealthy because that's a clear cut term and not open to interpretation 😆. Many in the UK would consider jack wealthy in money with the lifestyle she has and time because she does fuck all to earn what pours into her bank account each month.

Love how she's posting a clickbait bot "net worth" site. Those things are fake, someone I know it says they're worth 20 million with their investments and buisnesses. All made up.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Jack seems to think that if you don't earn as much as Gary Lineker it means you're not wealthy. It was the same with her re-categorising herself as 'working class' after hanging out with Allegra.

• Haha
Reactions: 76

GigglePops

Hold on...isn't this libellous? Calling Anderson dishonest? Based on what? He is odious, I agree with her on that but she has basically done what she accuses him of.
Screenshot 2023-02-11 at 11.04.57.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
Also, remember that time when she donated a load of tins of prunes to a foodbank (which she’d been given by Del Monte for that piss awful collab she did with them). Now I don’t mind prunes myself, within reason, but they’re not exactly popular - I bet that foodbank still has them, clogging up much-needed space. And of course Jack had to make a big song & dance about the donation, she couldn’t just do it anonymously. 🙄
I can’t remember if I posted this before. A foodbank manager did an Ask Me Anything on the mums site last month and posted this. I like to imagine they were Jack’s prunes

10F49091-D86D-44CB-AF52-F513A611B18F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

Lucy Aeroplane

VIP Member
Coming back for another little mither during kid naptime. Given how desperately Jack seems to want to be famous and in politics, and in the light of Ashley’s by-election win, the difference between the two of them is really striking.

Jack says she’s a campaigner but doesn’t campaign. She says she’s an activist but does no activism. She says so many things but does nothing. She wants to be rewarded and platformed for doing fuck all actual work. (At this stage I really believe she doesn’t know what work actually is, never mind how to do any.) She’s breathtakingly arrogant and bitter, and SO self centred that she can’t even be bothered to sacrifice a moment of her own self-publicity to congratulate a former friend on getting elected to sodding Parliament.
(When you catch up here, Jack, shame on you for that! You know how hard Ashley has worked, you know about loads of the things she’s done to make things better for other people, and you know she’s been quietly doing it all for decades. You know she deserved to win that by-election and you know she’ll do a great job for her constituents. And yet you can’t even trouble yourself to tweet and say well done. I’d say swallow your pride and do it, but it would be meaningless now, after your return to Twitter was to spout a load of spite and bullshit at people before doing anything else. Your first tweet back should have been “congratulations to my old friend and housemate on a well deserved by-election win, the people of West Lancs are lucky to have you representing them in Parliament, you’ll do a brilliant job and we’re all so proud of you”.)

In contrast, Ashley, as anyone else who has ever even been peripheral to her would be able to confirm, has always got on and done things for other people. The political ambitions she developed originally arose out of her activism, not the other way around. She’s always walked the walk, and while she’s also talked the talk, she’s never been “me me me”, rather “us us us” or “this vulnerable group need support” or “very proud of the things this group has achieved”. She’s a collectivist, and a proper activist. And like I said before, there are definitely points at which our views diverge considerably, but I would still have voted for her if she’d stood anywhere I lived (and did, when she did), because I know she’s legit and that she really does work tirelessly for other people. She’s a good example of what we should all, as citizens, want from our MPs. Not just in it for herself. In it for everyone. She has always been in it for everyone, even before she was really in it! She’s a good’un.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
I don’t think Jack is an ambassador for Oxfam any more either.

Wayback machine from 2014:
96D83D1B-6AFF-4604-8079-6029E267CC20.jpeg

Today:
8B238940-2A60-4F03-AAA6-42C6CB2FA2B9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 73