Jack Monroe #475 If you have Eamonn Holmes, place him on top of the chicken for added flavor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Need
too short
cocaine is an occasional painkiller plus mega mood boost. Ideal period product.
Need

eta they make cbd tampons
I bet in Ye Olden Times these things were allowed. As a peri menopausal frau who has had period cramps continuously for 5 days I'd give it a try up my chuff.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I think jacks had the menopause, we haven’t seen the tampon pineapple for over a year

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She does buy some awful tatty shite doesnt she? I mean that fake stained glass stuff is simply awful. She is there but not really there.... i mean she is supposedly busy or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The instructions for the paste-on film that I used on the window in my office door specifically said *not* to use it near sources of heat like lamps or candles. But clearly Jack with her extensive experience in fire fighting and fire prevention knows better.

ETA: Also just noticed that in the bathroom photo, the film hasn't been attached to the side of the door, on the bottom. It's just hanging there. Is that one of #jackshomehacks?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I was caught my the knee of my woolly tights on the spikey front bit of an escalator in a department store in Manchester aged about 5. In my memory an old lady fainted as we arrived at the top as she thought it was my hand caught. I did receive a sound spanking from my mother for getting accidentally caught up on an escalator and embarrassing her in public once we were out of public, the lifting you up by the hood of your coat and flaying at you kind. Looking at it kindly, it was possibly a panic response but it does stick in the memory.
I got stuck in the lift in Lewis's with Darth Vader when the Christmas grotto was Star Wars themed and it has scarred me for life, but yours sounds well more traumatic, FunnyF.

The world's oldest department store escalator is in situ at Macy's at Herald Sq and it looks exactly like a <Faulds Wood voice> potential death trap.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Are we placing bets when she'll finally tweet? Will it be at 11pm? Or will we be subjected to a 'I'm finally in my homeist home EVER and here's the first of many (TERRIBLE) Saturday brunches'?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Back on topic: I'm sure Southend has been threatened by a nuclear attack in the past, Thorpe Bay to be precise. On Jack's street.
Nobody deserves anything as serious as that. But if someone could just pop down and disconnect all the internet cabling and all the mobile phone masts as far as Rayleigh and Rochford, I'd be delighted.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Are we placing bets when she'll finally tweet? Will it be at 11pm? Or will we be subjected to a 'I'm finally in my homeist home EVER and here's the first of many (TERRIBLE) Saturday brunches'?
I’m thinking of going to bed, so any minute now…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jack I'm that bored I'm venturing onto the hinch threads...the only person with more threads than you 🤪

Hopefully that baits her out of hiding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I got stuck in the lift in Lewis's with Darth Vader when the Christmas grotto was Star Wars themed and it has scarred me for life, but yours sounds well more traumatic, FunnyF.

The world's oldest department store escalator is in situ at Macy's at Herald Sq and it looks exactly like a <Faulds Wood voice> potential death trap.
Six degrees of separation right there! 1970s Green Cross Code Man was also Darth Vader
We've come full circle now, she has to throw us some crumbs

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s put that sticky film on upside down, all the flowers and insects are pointing at the floor. That would annoy the absolute duck out of me every time I saw it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.