Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just spent WAY too long trying to remember how many GCSEs I did*. Which highlights to me how tragic it is that Jack still uses the “only did 4 and a half” as some kind of personality trait at their big age.

*I’m pretty sure it was ten, and I wasn’t at Grammar school.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Did you match with her? And if so, why?
I swiped right, yes. I vaguely knew who she was, though much of what I thought I knew about her turned out to be wrong - that she'd overcome some form of adversity to become a successful chef, and that she was doing some sort of nerdy work with the ONS. I know one of her barristers from the KH trial, so my knowledge around that was a bit more concrete - but even that didn't extend much beyond the bare bones of the case. I naively thought she was quite impressive.

She matched with me about half an hour later, and we exchanged a handful of messages in each direction. I googled her and found her twitter account where she was busily picking fights with people, so started to slow my replies down. I mentioned her to a friend and they sent me a link to the Tattle wiki, and that was enough to confirm my suspicions and make me un-match. Maybe a dozen messages total over the course of about two hours.

I started reading Tattle daily at that point, but waited 90 days before I started contributing... and have been here ever since.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 121
What does she have against blending eye shadow? Is she too poor to buy brushes? Why is she so bad at everything?
Why hasn't she had the sense to delete this account and remove everything on it? It's very strange.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Why hasn't she had the sense to delete this account and remove everything on it? It's very strange.
she thinks she’s untouchable. It’s how she sleeps after lying constantly.

Either that or shes forgotten, fallen behind on grunking &as soon as she catches up she’ll delete it all

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Does anyone take an interest in Liz Fraser? There was a very good Mumsnet thread on her which has been deleted. The two of them have many, many similarities.
Sounds interesting. Archive still has the thread although I can’t link because it’s MN.

I’m guessing she has lost the login and probably the login to her recovery email too.

• Haha
oh god I LOVED the Cocteau Twins! Haven't listened to them for decades - first on my Spotify when I take the dog out tomorrow!

No, this LF is a middle-class kid who begs money off people on Twitter and says she can't afford to heat the house while still owning TWO properties, one in Oxford and one in Venice (!). And she loves posting thirsty pics for all the neckbeards who follow her.

I was watching the MN thread unfold in amazement as they were saying some quite rude (yet true) stuff and that normally gets shut down on MN. And some were saying how alike the two were. It did, then, get shut down, so I searched for her on here and was surprised there wasn't a thread.

(Don't tell me to start one; I don't know how and don't want the horrific responsibility. What if no one posts?)
The fraus are in a chaos/scammer drought so here you go ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Look at those gums 😱.
Ik I said it the other day as well, but the state of those gums bleeping terrifies me. If your gums look like that and you don’t seek treatment and rapidly improve your oral hygiene, you’re going to end up with periodontitis and eventually your teeth will fall out!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Her gums look very painful to be fair. No wonder she always has an ouchy mouth. I floss and clean my teeth has recommended have done for years and my targe of a dentist has only ever been happy on one occasion. My last visit. She would have a field day with those gums.

Reactions: 28
xhdhhhjjjwjjwjjjjkkkdjdkdkdk
I swiped right, yes. I vaguely knew who she was, though much of what I thought I knew about her turned out to be wrong - that she'd overcome some form of adversity to become a successful chef, and that she was doing some sort of nerdy work with the ONS. I know one of her barristers from the KH trial, so my knowledge around that was a bit more concrete - but even that didn't extend much beyond the bare bones of the case. I naively thought she was quite impressive.
And this is why the media class (and publishing!) needs to take a long hard look at itself over Jack Monroe. Perfectly normal smart people getting conned by the image they put out of Jack. Not ok. Too tired tonight to go off on a big long one about it, but really this is the hook for me: how did Jack Monroe the nobody wannabe liar become feted and admired when all this stuff was out there already confirming her lies, it just needed people to ask questions and do some background work and put pieces together?

PS @Lucky Escape I hope you got your friend a really nice Christmas present or something!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
the thought of someone going through 30+ lipsticks and taking the lids off to pose them for a photo has made me feel intensely depressed

ETA actually, the thought of somebody going back and popping the lids back on 30+ lipsticks having posed them for a photo has made me feel even worse

1674938684108.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Also, the chorus for “Le Freak” by Chic goes, ”ahhh, freak out!”, but it was originally written as “ahhh, duck off!”. Makes you think.
Not that she would ever have got past Steve Rubell, but can you imagine Jack on the dancefloor at Studio 54.? 🤣 Mind you, thinking about it, she'd surely have spent most of her time in the basement ❄ing with Liza.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her gums look very painful to be fair. No wonder she always has an ouchy mouth. I floss and clean my teeth has recommended have done for years and my targe of a dentist has only ever been happy on one occasion. My last visit. She would have a field day with those gums.
I know I’m gonna get tit for this but honestly the second I moved in with multi millionaire Leggy I’d have been down that orthodontist quicker than a nutribullet can pulverise a tin of reconstituted meat. Paid upfront in full courtesy of Leon.

I’m a few years younger than her and benefitted from the orthodontics for all on the NHS (I know it’s scaled back massively for kids these days which is a massive shame) - most of us had braces or retainers so I’m so confused why she didn’t when she had two parents with cars who could take her/one worked in the home/they were minted?!

Also @Lucky Escape can I ask if ur pal is a posting frau or lurking frau pls? Or just found the wiki on Google? Are your mutuals from her legal team aware of what she’s like now do you know? Love the local goss btw ty @Lucy Aeroplane 🙏🏻❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
20230128_205634.jpg

Is that one of those green lipsticks that was red when you put it on? Do they still make them? 😂

ETA: some of them look quite old and not worn by the same person judging by the wear. Probably found them in a puddle

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Bit in bold - yes! Thank you Housey C! I’d typed out a whole rambling reply about that post because I’m such a mega-fan 🍉 of Nile, and Chic, but you said it all x

Also, the chorus for “Le Freak” by Chic goes, ”ahhh, freak out!”, but it was originally written as “ahhh, duck off!”. Makes you think.
Awwww, thank you! Truly cannot imagine not knowing who he is if you are into music AT ALL. Have been a fan for many, many years...

I did not know that about the chorus - love it!😁

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I glanced quickly and thought she was clearing out the drawer of dildos 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I know I’m gonna get tit for this but honestly the second I moved in with multi millionaire Leggy I’d have been down that orthodontist quicker than a nutribullet can pulverise a tin of reconstituted meat. Paid upfront in full courtesy of Leon.

I’m a few years younger than her and benefitted from the orthodontics for all on the NHS (I know it’s scaled back massively for kids these days which is a massive shame) - most of us had braces or retainers so I’m so confused why she didn’t when she had two parents with cars who could take her/one worked in the home/they were minted?!

Also @Lucky Escape can I ask if ur pal is a posting frau or lurking frau pls? Or just found the wiki on Google? Are your mutuals from her legal team aware of what she’s like now do you know? Love the local goss btw ty @Lucy Aeroplane 🙏🏻❤
I don’t think she actually needs a brace though, she is just gummy because that’s maybe her natural mouth so I don’t know what a childhood orthodontist would do other than go into questionable cosmetic surgery.

in terms of her actual gums apparently vapes are really bad for gum disease. Saw a lot of young ones on tik tok who ended up with bleeding gums from vaping as they thought it was perfectly fine.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.