Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought of no real importance: A few pages back someone linked to the Jack vs Littlejohn controversy, where she said in November 2013 that she wasn't single but in December 2013 that she'd broken up with her fiancee (the policewoman AKA "I fancy girls, babe!") and they'd been due to marry in spring. Yet her "Scummy Single Mummy" blog post where she was looking for men exclusively was in January 2013. So in the space of less than a year she met this woman, agreed to marry her, moved in together, and then broke up. I don't think things moved that quickly even with Leggy!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
And this is why the media class (and publishing!) needs to take a long hard look at itself over Jack Monroe. Perfectly normal smart people getting conned by the image they put out of Jack. Not ok. Too tired tonight to go off on a big long one about it, but really this is the hook for me: how did Jack Monroe the nobody wannabe liar become feted and admired when all this stuff was out there already confirming her lies, it just needed people to ask questions and do some background work and put pieces together?

PS @Lucky Escape I hope you got your friend a really nice Christmas present or something!
Yes, that's exactly what bothers me about how she's treated by the media. I doubt I'm unusually perceptive, but was very quickly able to see that things didn't add up.

If you're a professional journalist or a researcher on the Lorraine show or whatever, surely it wouldn't have taken you more than a couple of hours to draw the same conclusions as I did?

I don't think there's any grand conspiracy theory here, but it does point at just how lazy the media have been around her. They've failed to do the basic research and so have let her trick them time and time again. And whenever anyone has realised that she's a fraud, it seems that they've just silently dropped her - she's never been challenged or called out, so has been free to go on to find the next victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I don’t think she actually needs a brace though, she is just gummy because that’s maybe her natural mouth so I don’t know what a childhood orthodontist would do other than go into questionable cosmetic surgery.

in terms of her actual gums apparently vapes are really bad for gum disease. Saw a lot of young ones on tik tok who ended up with bleeding gums from vaping as they thought it was perfectly fine.
Sorry I should have said I’m referring mainly to her bottom teeth which are really, really bad. There’s only one pic of them iirc. She has some over crowding on the top row too, but that would probably be manageable with an Invisalign.

Loling at questionable cosmetic surgery.

Reactions: 25
This is just a wee handful from my Gloss case file but all of these posts were from circa the same time she was asking for Patreon donations. I work full time in a fairly well paid job and I could not afford the amount of makeup she bought in the space of a few months so MAKES YOU THINK how much she was actually coining it in.

I can't be stand 30p Lee but I can't stand Jack more so I'm happy for his lawyers to use any of my time stamped screenshots in their defence ☺ No way can that grubby bleep worm her way out of this.
1674940456625.png

Just what the duck is this expression supposed to convey?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Sorry I should have said I’m referring mainly to her bottom teeth which are really, really bad. There’s only one pic of them iirc. She has some over crowding on the top row too, but that would probably be manageable with an Invisalign.

Loling at questionable cosmetic surgery.
Agreed, the bottom row is extremely over crowded. I think she would definitely benefit from getting them straightened tbh, overcrowding makes it harder to brush/floss and can increase your chances of tooth decay and gum disease (which she seems to be already suffering from).

Reactions: 22
Is that one of those green lipsticks that was red when you put it on? Do they still make them? 😂

ETA: some of them look quite old and not worn by the same person judging by the wear. Probably found them in a puddle
I had very fond memories of the magic colour changing lipstick my mum had in the early 1990s, so went hunting, and it turns out they do: https://barrym.com/products/lip-paint-genie . (I am not going to buy it, but I do remember me as a very small LostKitten carefully painting it on my face, and then on the walls and mirror too, whoops, sorry Mum...)

That photo does look like the clearance table for makeup in TK Maxx, doesn't it? Full of grubby, half-used bits and bobs, it's not great. I really feel it speaks of perhaps a manic buying phase: nobody save a make-up artist needs 30 lipsticks (and then consider all the eyeshadows, mascaras, eyeliners and bottles of foundation just off camera, my god, she must have spent thousands, even if was mostly the cheaper end of the market she was buying from)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Agreed, the bottom row is extremely over crowded. I think she would definitely benefit from getting them straightened tbh, overcrowding makes it harder to brush/floss and can increase your chances of tooth decay and gum disease (which she seems to be already suffering from).
Managed to find a pic from our past - the one I thought was the only one is her and Emma Freud at that awards thing?

96C487BF-1E3C-4937-ADF4-EEA2C997B876.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I have one bottle of foundation, one mascara, a bronzer, a highlighter, an eyeliner and an eyeshadow palette. Granted no one would be taking style/beauty lessons from me, but the thought of owning all that make up is baffling to me. When would she have chance to wear it all? Don’t most make up items need replacing fairly regularly due to bacteria?

Reactions: 32
Her gums look very painful to be fair. No wonder she always has an ouchy mouth. I floss and clean my teeth has recommended have done for years and my targe of a dentist has only ever been happy on one occasion. My last visit. She would have a field day with those gums.
Is this why she has fillers so her gob won't open? - - - - cos she is posing for our fish t-shirt!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe I’m going to defend Jack here but I’m only a year older than her and there’s no way I could use Napster? to download and burn cds with dial up internet so I used to tape the top 40 so for once she could……..actually be telling the truth 😱😱😱😱
Have to agree, I’m jacks age and although I did use Napster, soulseek etc as an older teen, in my early teens/primary school age I was indeed taping the top 40 off the radio.

Reactions: 19
the thought of someone going through 30+ lipsticks and taking the lids off to pose them for a photo has made me feel intensely depressed

ETA actually, the thought of somebody going back and popping the lids back on 30+ lipsticks having posed them for a photo has made me feel even worse

How many are unused?

Reactions: 12
The multiple buying of lipsticks, makeup, outfits, sideboards, cutlery, plates etc all point to her having OCD manifesting as a compulsive spending disorder. Its an addiction like alcohol and drugs. She needs help!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I had very fond memories of the magic colour changing lipstick my mum had in the early 1990s, so went hunting, and it turns out they do: https://barrym.com/products/lip-paint-genie . (I am not going to buy it, but I do remember me as a very small LostKitten carefully painting it on my face, and then on the walls and mirror too, whoops, sorry Mum...)

That photo does look like the clearance table for makeup in TK Maxx, doesn't it? Full of grubby, half-used bits and bobs, it's not great. I really feel it speaks of perhaps a manic buying phase: nobody save a make-up artist needs 30 lipsticks (and then consider all the eyeshadows, mascaras, eyeliners and bottles of foundation just off camera, my god, she must have spent thousands, even if was mostly the cheaper end of the market she was buying from)
She doesn't do cheap

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.