Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe I’m going to defend Jack here but I’m only a year older than her and there’s no way I could use Napster? to download and burn cds with dial up internet so I used to tape the top 40 so for once she could……..actually be telling the truth 😱😱😱😱
Yeah there's no way big Dave would have allowed young Jacksie access such nefarious sites. Nothing was getting between him and that MBE. Ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You can see it quite well here too. I don’t know if it was this bad when she was a child, but I’d have thought she’d have been eligible for treatment on the NHS if they were.
View attachment 1918149
That sort of crowding often happens when your wisdom teeth start to come in, so she was likely too old for free orthodontics on the NHS.

I had a similar issue when I was around 19 - was told that my wisdom teeth would need to be removed under general anaesthetic in a hospital, but the waiting list was 18 months... but that if I waited that long, my teeth would be mangled as badly as Jack's. I'd need to have paid for orthodontics and perhaps extractions and implants to fix the damage, so it was cheaper to pay to get my wisdom teeth done privately.

Cost me £1500, and made my second year at uni utterly miserable. Jack's parents would have been better funding something like that for her than buying that ridiculous watch...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Her gums look very painful to be fair. No wonder she always has an ouchy mouth. I floss and clean my teeth has recommended have done for years and my targe of a dentist has only ever been happy on one occasion. My last visit. She would have a field day with those gums.

If she brushed her teeth twice a day and flossed/used interdental brushes each time, after the initial bloodbath on day #1, there would be almost nothing by day #3. That is the mouth of somebody who has brushed their teeth for the first time in weeks and decided not to floss. As it is in every photograph of her with the tit eating grin.

• Wow
  • Sick
Didn't she have a load of teeth taken out as a child, due to overcrowding? I'm sure it was like 6 or something. Obviously didn't do much good.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Update on the Frau staking - so no luck in Waitrose, Sainsbury’s or Aldi, thought my luck was in when I spotted a kindly looking Frau type babe mate with kids who were all crowding over the watermelon 🍉… needless to say I really don’t think that calling the armed response team was necessary and apparently the lady wasn’t ol num nums … so after I’d backed away (s/g etc) and we all had a good chat and the helicopter was told to stand down and the police dogs had some night meat and the armed response team had some donuts all was (s/g) good and the lady with the kids and watermelons said she totes understood and won’t be pressing charges x

---

Update on the Frau staking - so no luck in Waitrose, Sainsbury’s or Aldi, thought my luck was in when I spotted a kindly looking Frau type babe mate with kids who were all crowding over the watermelon 🍉… needless to say I really don’t think that calling the armed response team was necessary and apparently the lady wasn’t ol num nums … so after I’d backed away (s/g etc) and we all had a good chat and the helicopter was told to stand down and the police dogs had some night meat and the armed response team had some donuts all was (s/g) good and the lady with the kids and watermelons said she totes understood and won’t be pressing charges x
Maybe I meant stalking not staking - I feel like that’s for vampires not Fraus x

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Jenny Nums Is it Me You’re Looking For? (Sung to the the tune of obvs hello is it me you’re looking for) …

---

Cystitis relief advert
Weed misen

---

I took my grated mushrooms and left …

---

THREAD TITLE PLEAE EAND THS K YOU X

---

Auto 🥕

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry for all the Mrs Gloss screenshots but I’m just finding them too hilarious

Has this been posted before? Pricey!
221E35AE-5BAC-4565-9B5C-595A2A6D60D7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
*Boyz II Men voice*

🎶 although we’ve come, to the end of the thread 🎶

…this thread title makes me laugh because there’s a gorgeous Madonna song from her Ray Of Light album called ‘Sky Fits Heaven’, but now I just hear it as Spam Fits Macros.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On topic -

Why you smile?

No Jack for a while

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thought of no real importance: A few pages back someone linked to the Jack vs Littlejohn controversy, where she said in November 2013 that she wasn't single but in December 2013 that she'd broken up with her fiancee (the policewoman AKA "I fancy girls, babe!") and they'd been due to marry in spring. Yet her "Scummy Single Mummy" blog post where she was looking for men exclusively was in January 2013. So in the space of less than a year she met this woman, agreed to marry her, moved in together, and then broke up. I don't think things moved that quickly even with Leggy!
Or - given the hints she dropped that the policewoman was the abuser she was with whilst pregnant with SB - she's actually been engaged four times, not three. Or of course it's all typical Jack bullshit

• Angry
  • Sad
That sort of crowding often happens when your wisdom teeth start to come in, so she was likely too old for free orthodontics on the NHS.

I had a similar issue when I was around 19 - was told that my wisdom teeth would need to be removed under general anaesthetic in a hospital, but the waiting list was 18 months... but that if I waited that long, my teeth would be mangled as badly as Jack's. I'd need to have paid for orthodontics and perhaps extractions and implants to fix the damage, so it was cheaper to pay to get my wisdom teeth done privately.

Cost me £1500, and made my second year at uni utterly miserable. Jack's parents would have been better funding something like that for her than buying that ridiculous watch...
I had loads of private work done by my parents “friend” who conned them saying they were making room for all my teeth no extractions necessary. Years of pain, teeth were straight for approx 18 months now crowded AF due to massive wisdoms. Hate smiling. Even mouth closed smiling they distort my lips. Jacks are gorgeous compared to mine - though isn’t hers because she has like 6 extra teeth? She even elevenerifes her gob 😂🤣

ETA friend was a dentist not some rando. Horrid waste of money tho.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Sorry for all the Mrs Gloss screenshots but I’m just finding them too hilarious

Has this been posted before? Pricey!
View attachment 1918233
Perhaps she should have been focusing on her looming bleeping book deadline rather than titting about on Facebook. Can’t believe hackers stole all her monies just before her deadline guys. (This was Oct 19)

2C79317C-AFB5-420A-B7E3-5E2ED5DB3355.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Easy. She's a duplicitous cow. Plays a different character to each different audience. A chameleon of lies. This is why she is so despicable. This and the unmaternal way she behaves to her son.
Also, don’t forget that she can be having a breakdown and suicide baiting on one channel, whilst posting tit makeup thirst trap shots on a different one.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
@Mr Krabs and everyone else who’s been matching up the Gloss timelines with other social media, you are legends!

It really backs up this epic comment.

I always find the Gloss stuff really discombobulating. It’s Jack, but alternate universe Jack where she’s still an arse but instead of horrible food and duck the Tories she’s wearing horrible makeup and gone all hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.