Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NO?! 😱

So it was a show of one-upmanship that spectacularly failed because she just looked grubby and insane? I bet the stepmum and SB's dad had some right chuckles over her mad shenanigans in Gloss.

This is another "doesn't add up" post. There's no bald spots or signs of hair loss that I can see and it just seems like another attention seeking drama filled bag of tit post. It wouldn't do to just say "I fancied shaving my hair off do you like it?"

View attachment 1914503
Yeah the “hair falling out in handfuls” BS

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
OMG it turns out that Fish Jack is actually exactly what Viv (RIP) would have wanted!
3D4290F1-CA49-4822-B69B-123F9B3D63B1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 59
She reminds me of a toddler dressing up in their Nans old clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Zoom in on the crows feet in this picture. Another frau suggested she face tunes her face so much then has to draw them back on.
Look at these ones! Ha! Totally drawn on.
duck. Doesn't look normal that. Also why's she such a little pin head that photo. She's definitely hit it with the wang stick.

The baps out Desperately Seeking Susan top pic she has a nice normal rounded women's tummy. She has a sort of reverse body dysmorphia around the way she talks about her size. She seems convinced she was a lot smaller than she was. I've never seen a pic where she looks thin, just normal or even fleshy and rounded but she talks about herself looking starving and I'm like....where? Never seen her looking anything but perfectly normal and healthy. I know fraus have educated us here about how EDs dont necessarily entail someone being underweight but she always insists she was.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Just going through Gloss again perusing the many many looks of Jack and I think this is my favourite - Sideshow Bob hair plus some doilies fashioned into a disgusting year 8 fashion show style ensemble.

View attachment 1914435

She just looks so uncomfortable. She's obviously breathing in, was she planning on walking round with her stomach sucked in and shoulders hunched up by her ears all day? The Sideshow Bob hair is just the creme de la creme 😘👌🏽
Why does she have to ruin the comfiest bras ever like this? Making me wanna go bin mine 😭

---

NO?! 😱

So it was a show of one-upmanship that spectacularly failed because she just looked grubby and insane? I bet the stepmum and SB's dad had some right chuckles over her mad shenanigans in Gloss.

This is another "doesn't add up" post. There's no bald spots or signs of hair loss that I can see and it just seems like another attention seeking drama filled bag of tit post. It wouldn't do to just say "I fancied shaving my hair off do you like it?"

View attachment 1914503
It's not falling out, it's snapping off because you've fried it. State of that fringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20230127-140941.png

Hubble, bubble toil and trouble! That Man has got a thrifty TV series commissioned and one of the drippy stans is suggesting Jack sues him.

That's right. Sue him. Can you patent cooking cheap dinners? Either way I bet JO's will actually look and taste really good and like something you'd actually want to eat. God bless him.

Oh boy, Jack is going to have a bleeping shitshow of a breakdown when she tries to swan back onto Twitter all gentle and nonchalant and sees that no one's really arsed where she is bar about three nans and that That Man has got all up in her niche.

• Haha
Reactions: 77
NO?! 😱

View attachment 1914503
Made her nose look even bigger. I guess someone told her to constantly take pics of herself always in semi profile for some reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she have to ruin the comfiest bras ever like this? Making me wanna go bin mine 😭
She’s ruined the words softly gently literally forensically painstakingly cacophony and raucously for me

And these days, if I hear anyone say the word “giggling” out loud, I literally forensically painstakingly want to smash them into a raucous cacophony of tiny bits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Do we think Jack may have been checked into rehab? She was on a severe rollercoaster on her last (for now obvs) day of tweeting.

Would it be too much to hope for that someone IRL said enough's enough,and took her off somewhere?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1914605

Hubble, bubble toil and trouble! That Man has got a thrifty TV series commissioned and one of the drippy stans is suggesting Jack sues him.

That's right. Sue him. Can you patent cooking cheap dinners? Either way I bet JO's will actually look and taste really good and like something you'd actually want to eat. God bless him.

Oh boy, Jack is going to have a bleeping shitshow of a breakdown when she tries to swan back onto Twitter all gentle and nonchalant and sees that no one's really arsed where she is bar about three nans and that That Man has got all up in her niche.
I wish That Man would softly, painstakingly go through Grifty Kitchen and make an edible version of each recipe to troll her.

Obviously he won't, as he doesn't even know who she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
View attachment 1914605

We have a Jamie Oliver recipe for dinner tonight; just prepping it now; so easy, simple and quite cheap, smells delicious too… will report back was the family have tried it: vegetarian lasagna…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
View attachment 1914605

Sue on the basis of what, her trademark ™️ on cheap meals?? I'm chuffed for him. I'm also chuffed she's being quietly abandoned as deserved.

Reactions: 38
I’ve just remembered that in the white bralette pic, Jack was soliciting opinions on “dressing for a BBQ”. I’ve given her a nice sleeveless jumper because it’s January (and because I’m sick of seeing her mediocre tits).

EVEN BETTER, I remembered from when @Django posted this back in the autumn, it contains ABSOLUTE SHADE where the mods turned off her ability to comment because she wouldn’t shut the duck up from dominating the entire place 😂

8B73BE1A-0344-4EBA-A3CD-9E123F07C04A.jpeg

❤@Django for the screenie. Black tank top by Val (RIP) NOT RIP.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Jamie Oliver can be an irritating little smarm ball but on the whole, I like his recipes. And actually he is better at activism than Jack. He actually does stuff. His initiative for getting naughty teenagers into the restaurant trade was brilliant and inspired and I think it did some genuine good. What has Jack actually done. We hear about "all she does" but what is it? I want one of her stans to list at least three palpable things she's done, not just wishy washy she helps food banks BC let's face it, we've got no evidence do we?

Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.