Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it when I catch up with Tattle and everyone’s in a middle of a game. It’s like being in an episode of Cabin Pressure trying to work out what game Douglas and Martin are playing. <niche joke>
Is the lemon in play?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How BRILLIANT would a Jack based episode be?! Martin could accidentally sign up to her Patreon while Arthur starts cooking all her recipes and Douglas and Carolyn would be wily and clever and save the day.
I'd love to hear her get told "Get off my jet, still!".

Fizz.
Arthur invented fizzy yogurt and so is a better cook than JM.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All these photos are showing how much she messed her face up with filler. I know the fish game is fun but she’s definitely conventionally pretty (too pretty to be poor almost) to start and then she managed to change her face shape and muck up her lips and it looks uncanny valley.

Reactions: 44
The Squigs are back to my fave genre of tweet aimed at Jack: “Jack, Morrisons have put the price of Dolmio up by 3p. Help me!”

This one includes the absolutely corking line “No wonder Bootstrap Cook is so busy!”

What does Squig imagine Jack is doing all day? Running from supermarket to supermarket, bursting into the manager’s office and demanding they lower the price of own brand fusilli?

A question to amuse the Frauhaus until Jack emerges from her DRAMATIC PAUSE:

Batman has the Bat Signal to summon him when Gotham is threatened by villainy. What would be the Jack Signal, to summon Jack when a fan notices Baxter’s canned minestrone has risen by 18p?
Oh my christ that is a rise off (checks notes, taps sign, drones on about paint, moves house & is aggressively rude to kind squigs PAL) 344% !!!! Who can save us now lol.......

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This has made me heave as it looks like fly larvae and mosquito larvae burrowing out.
It's one of the most disgusting looking things I've ever seen her make. Tell me you hate kids without telling me you hate kids, because bloody hell, if that's not a red flag, not sure what is!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
W
Is she moonlighting for the Daily Mirror?

View attachment 1911701

That's over fifty seven quid a week. Or, if you take an average of five loads a week, well over a tenner a time. And, of course, there's no source for this claim, never mind the maths involved.
Well that's not right, I do probably 5 full washes a week and my electrickery has been between £23 - 28 per week the last 6 weeks. The £28 was Christmas week with 3 adults at home all day for a week with cooking going on a lot. Scare mongering fuckers

Reactions: 28
I know the fish game is fun but she’s definitely conventionally pretty (too pretty to be poor almost)
I agree, she’s conventionally pretty, but it’s completely unfair because her personality makes her so thoroughly off-putting. Such a waste.

CD093BBB-500E-4B80-967A-63B3425BDB3C.jpeg
B81D2440-E3FB-44BC-B823-19E151977F74.jpeg

Is this a Jack sock?

8735FD63-E1BF-4E45-A878-330C0F26AEAE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.