Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was at my drama class this evening (🍉) and the teacher was giving us some scene instructions.

I was caught unawares when he said “there‘s no need to make it a DRAMATIC PAUSE“, and I did an unfortunately loud sort of backwards snort hoot of laughter out of my nose 😂 No one was convinced by my turning into a cough (more acting lessons clearly required).

IS HE A FRAU?

• Haha
Reactions: 82
my not exactly accurate contributions to jack as fish, but it's made me hoot. TOOT TOOT

Screenshot_20230126-213357_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230126-213500_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230126-213551_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230126-213719_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230126-214123_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230126-214436_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
When she says "...with a child to take care of alone", isn't it funny how she has this massive circle of friends who gift her expensive items, tattoo her for free, groom her dog for free (may be wrong on that one but you get the gist). So she went from having literally nobody (not even her family or father of her child) to now being the most popular and fortunate person with a massive circle of friends. Riiiiiiiight. Ok
Also so what. So fuckin what. So did MILLIONS of us. Multiple kids. We held our hands up as making poor partner choices or we just got left, so we got up an worked and made it work. Christ on a bike, you're not the 1st unmarried mother in history you conniving twit. All this tremulous voiced doe eyed 'i was a single mum' as if she was accused of witchcraft in 1356. No one's arsed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
Saw this on another thread
Has diagnosed herself with erectile dysfunction yet?
and was surprised mackie hasn't come up with this

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jack’s got a very limited understanding of lots of things. Especially

SAME
View attachment 1911973
v NOT THE SAME
This is what does it for me. How she has the bleeping temerity to compare her completely fabricated poverty to someone with actual lived experience in Africa just beggars' belief. She's got some brass neck that one. The whole Oxfam trip is my aneurysm. That and her dispicable hijacking of Sarah Everard's murder for twitter clout points. 😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Genuinely think this exposure therapy is helping me get over my phobia of fish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Sorry. I didn't realise my last post would land in the middle of some Jack as fish hilarity. Apologies for my ire breaking up the fun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
sorry to interrupt the fishies (which i wanna get back to anyway) just saw this on the hellsite. it seems the original convo goes back to the urban decay incident and i think i must've missed this 1st time round

20230126_220824.jpg

and i just want to reassure everyone that that would not happen! i may only be an ophthalmology admin frau, but I've read up on stuff over the years. your globe (eyeball) is held in place with loads of little muscles, not to mention your optic nerve. they don't just disappear into your skull willy nilly. fucken idiots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.