Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While Jack's having a DRAMATIC PAUSE, A.I Jamie Oliver is living his best life with the walri and fishes.

(Does anyone else find these AI images hideous? Just look at Jamie's face in the lower left-hand corner of first grid)

1674787702830.png

1674787806068.png

---

Also this

1674790454610.png

1674789580293.png

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
The 4 blogs a week ain’t happening are they, still we’ll always have ‘wild camping’ japes later this year to look forward to….we will won’t we ?
Look, our eels are still on backorder, never mind the blogs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Sorry about the image-heavy post. I meant to put them in spoilers.

Last one -

1674791029163.png

1674791062865.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Fish Jacks are giving me life. Each one is funnier than the next. I'm going to piss my pants and go for a sandwich in a mo. I'm an OG frau, been at this for nearly 3 years now. It still astounds me that when you Google Jack Monroe in images, she looks like approx. 200 different people. But it's all Jack. Is she an android who can change her appearance at will? I mean wtf?
She is kryton with interchangeable heads, and the word she can’t say is sorry

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
She is kryton with interchangeable heads, and the word she can’t say is sorry

such slander! Not only is Kryten incredibly clean and organised, he can cook! Jack is more like Pete Tranter’s sister the polymorph- sticking her straw into people to absorb their emotions and personality to pass off as her own in order to gain access to more people to suck dry !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just looking at the spotty Jack picture above- does she colour in or draw her crow's feet? They always look some neat and precise. Either way, not a good look.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Outfit-mothering: I, personally, would absolutely wear an orange lace bralette and dungas as I think it’s a fit (🧡 orange) but only within the confines of my house and garden. I’m picturing a picnic with my chums, from both sides of 50 years old, where we like to revisit our youths in the 90s. In closing, I’m inspired THIS ONE TIME 😶

House-mithering: when we moved from rented to bought we had a period of two (2!) homes so we could live in one and decorate the new one. But I don’t think that’s what’s happening here as she never does anything sensible. It’s going to be such a surprise when she comes back with an update as I am 💯 sure it’ll be something none of us could ever predict. Gotta give her credit for that, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The jumper of Easter nightmares looks handknitted. Its like one your granny would knit for you to get the piss taking out of you in the playground. They are nice colours. It is not a nice jumper.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I really need to give CP another listen. I very nearly crashed my car when Arthur had an allergic reaction to Dragon Fruit because I was insensible through laughter.
Hahah my OH (not left yet) had a reaction to a drink flavoured with dragon fruit, he thought he was “on his way out” and he only got a couple of hives 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just looking at the spotty Jack picture above- does she colour in or draw her crow's feet? They always look some neat and precise. Either way, not a good look.
You're right, they look rather high too.

I'm going to Pets at Home today to look at Jack IRL

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.