Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry Dear Valio. But I SHAN'T.

I'm still hoping for....

Dramatic Pause....

It should never have been missed the first time! Still fewmin.... why I'm so invested I really don't know...

Now, do duck off pal ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Just reading the archive posted by @VeniVidiVicki thankspaceyou.

I particularly liked this little nugget of hypocrisy

Screenshot_20230128-014432_Adblock Browser.jpg

I mean, you'd have to be a total twit to bleat on like that, wouldn't you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
If you’re bored and you’re a 2022 Frau, this thread https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-209-jack-monroe-is-late-to-conference.23273/ that @HotesTilaire recommended on the last thread is fantastic. Thank you tender one for sharing the will-she-won’t-she drama of her turning up at the labour conference. It was nail biting stuff!

She is just so spectacularly inept. It’s a real skill. Also on that thread, someone linked to a terrible attempt she was making at the New Statesman to be a commentator. There are apparently more but as a taster, this is going to make your bum turn inside out. Enjoy!

ps re Mom’s friends, they weren’t all friends as such 🍉
It's cute that she mentioned the tatts at the end. I'm very sad for her that she genuinely thinks the arm tatts are 65% of her entire personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Why does all her food look so alive?

---

Without meaning to offend, your profile photo has been causing me psychological distress for a while now. 😂 I'm okay with the moomins. Maybe they could help with the counselling? Emotional support moomins?
I could talk to a Moomin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Saturday morning grunking (long time readers need not fear; Mr F is snoring happily), and I’ve seen the come to bed parmigiana recipe before but never actually read the cooking instructions. There’s so much wrong with it I don’t know where to start but adding an aubergine to a cold pan with some light cooking oil is probably the worst bit, followed by putting spaghetti into a pan, covering it with cold water and then cooking it. I’m staggered. Has anyone done this in the slopalong? I’m off to see. The ingredients all look like it should be one of her least offensive ones but the cooking method suggests the opposite.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Saturday morning grunking (long time readers need not fear; Mr F is snoring happily), and I’ve seen the come to bed parmigiana recipe before but never actually read the cooking instructions. There’s so much wrong with it I don’t know where to start but adding an aubergine to a cold pan with some light cooking oil is probably the worst bit, followed by putting spaghetti into a pan, covering it with cold water and then cooking it. I’m staggered. Has anyone done this in the slopalong? I’m off to see. The ingredients all look like it should be one of her least offensive ones but the cooking method suggests the opposite.
It’s amazing that’s what she used to seduce LJC, I honestly need her to come and do an AMA (LJC, not you Jack) because I have so many questions. So. Many. Questions.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Didn't a person who knows (someone who knows) Old Harrold say she just can be very charming when you meet her?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Feels like too little, too late tbh. She's had 10yrs of publicly being a lying scammer dragging their apparently good local names into wide disrepute.
I cannot impress upon you how little most normal people in Southend knew of or gave a crap about Jack Monroe until recently 😉

She’s never done any of the regular volunteering stuff blah blah that she claims; she was never a local character or popular/someone you’d say hello to in the shops. She’s just always been a little anon nobody locally, despite all those cringey efforts not to be (poetry and open mic nights I’m looking at you), some attention-seeking antics, and scribbling a few columns for the local paper a decade ago.

For people who have been involved with her at some point, they know she’s a liar, they know she uses people - but then she moves on or gets iced out of a group, so they put her out of their minds. And so she stays a nobody.

Don’t get me wrong, plenty of locals are aware of her ‘celebrity’ status but just sort of don’t give a tit, on the whole. She’s not one of our “Southend boy/girl done good” type celebrities where everyone’s a tiny bit prouder of Southend because that person/group comes from Southend.

And so, she’s just not been on most people’s radar until recently. But the fraud stuff, the crazy lies (40 tramadol is mega lols for anyone who’s ever taken a tramadol, which is plenty of us), the Twitter meltdowns, etc. has got people paying a bit more attention and interest even if it’s the watching a car crash type of interest. And so people are now talking amongst themselves about her, gossiping about how much money she’s grifted off well-meaning gullible internet people, how she managed to get a media platform for her lies for so long. Tattle has all the receipts, Molly did a digest of these threads, the info is all here on the internet including in Jack’s own words. She can’t wriggle out of it, people are finally taking an interest in her 😂

In my own wider circle I know there are now three regular lurkers here from Southend (👋 ) - and this is despite me maintaining a strict RL boundary that I will not raise it in conversation with anyone except my mum and dad!

I don’t believe D&E have known either the extent of what she’s been doing all this time, or what to do those times when she has obviously gone off the rails a bit more than usual. She’s a grown adult after all, and the tricky family relationships stuff is, well, tricky, especially when there’s a kid involved. And when you’ve lived for so long with a dysfunctional person in your life, you maybe accept their dysfunction as normal in a way that outsiders wouldn’t. So I think they’ve just sort of let her get on with her things, to keep the peace, and that’s been fine because nobody has given a crap about Jack Monroe. But now people are talking, I would assume that D&E are waking up to the scale of what she’s been doing, and I think they would understand why it’s bad. I suppose we’ll see.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 126
Jackfest/Fraufest has to have Big Dave in charge of the rifle range. Us fraus get 10 shots at the tin cans, hit 5 or more and you win a toy dinosaur 🦕

• Haha
Reactions: 47
And that's the crux of it all isn't it really? She has ZERO option now, but to make huge changes.

… FRAUEN... We need some career options for her.... :unsure:
I wonder if LJC can pull some strings to get her a camera crew, to follow her around while she goes to a psychiatrist and gets diagnosed with whatever it is she really has. Maybe they could do a documentary about how hard it is to treat a narc. “Jack has now been in treatment for two years and still insists that everyone else is wrong”. Might even watch that.

• Haha
If you’re bored and you’re a 2022 Frau, this thread https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-209-jack-monroe-is-late-to-conference.23273/ that @HotesTilaire recommended on the last thread is fantastic. Thank you tender one for sharing the will-she-won’t-she drama of her turning up at the labour conference. It was nail biting stuff!

She is just so spectacularly inept. It’s a real skill. Also on that thread, someone linked to a terrible attempt she was making at the New Statesman to be a commentator. There are apparently more but as a taster, this is going to make your bum turn inside out. Enjoy!

ps re Mom’s friends, they weren’t all friends as such 🍉
Oh the irony

Screenshot 2023-01-28 at 08.20.41.png

• Haha
  • Wow
She “lost 6lbs this week”? She couldn’t just say she lost 1lb, or even 2. No, she has to go with 6lbs just like she had to go for a bottle and a half of whisky a day, 40 tramadols, switching the fridge off, boiling soap, no Christmas tree, etc etc. She has no sense of moderation or proportion or normality.
Sorry if this has already been said, but is this the sort of thing someone who was in recovery for a very serious eating disorder would say? I am also I'm recovery and I would definitely be keeping facts like that secret (if it was true).

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.