Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck, the squigs arguing about the vbi is just all so boring!

I'm not screenshotting cos it involves former chimp, now content, profile pic head, but now a pro jack squig is mithering about a big mac index, wtf is that?!

jack pls, a keys photo, a slop, a stupid outfit, anything! please, it's friday, we deserve a chaos!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Wow. I mean, I know we all laugh, but, it really IS all just about the attention isn't it? Doesn't matter where it comes from or how it comes. It's all just about the dollar and drama and stroking that massive narcissistic ego.

bleeping Pharma Chameleon.
Is now the time to fess I don't know how to nom a thread title? I would if I could though, do you have to be a vip member?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow. I mean, I know we all laugh, but, it really IS all just about the attention isn't it? Doesn't matter where it comes from or how it comes. It's all just about the dollar and drama and stroking that massive narcissistic ego.

It certainly is! Who has the time to do all the dressing up, farting about and titivating she does? No one with a proper job and family commitments, that’s for sure.

Ego the size of a planet. Brain the size of a pea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I had to go find this Mrs Gloss group myself & I am deceased at this…
“How much I’ve learned in a year”

my dog could do better eye shadow than that you utter cock womble
Bloody hell😂 Did she put that on with a bleeping spooooooooon?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
duck, the squigs arguing about the vbi is just all so boring!

I'm not screenshotting cos it involves former chimp, now content, profile pic head, but now a pro jack squig is mithering about a big mac index, wtf is that?!

jack pls, a keys photo, a slop, a stupid outfit, anything! please, it's friday, we deserve a chaos!
The Big Mac Index is a genius idea from the Economist for comparing the value of currencies, based on the idea that a Big Mac is the same anywhere in the world that it's sold. It's dirt simple but turns out to be surprisingly useful - so it's completely unlike the VBI.

Screenshot 2023-01-27 at 19.03.38.png

The squig is now threatening to put the VBI together themselves, and is therefore as clueless as Jack. I feel ashamed for having defended them earlier.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Has anyone checked if she’s just moved onto one of those new platforms that everyone was banging on about when Elon took over Twitter? I know Russ in Cheshire has a profile on one because he talked about it a LOT. Maybe she’s causing a chaos and we’ve not been looking in the right place!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Boring Friday night follow up - no change in search results page follower count, sadly. Maybe it’ll happen later today cos maybe it’s operating on US time but disappointing ngl!

I’ve not updated my card details cos I’m curious if/when Patreon will send further reminders + when they’ll admit defeat and notify me that I’m no longer a subscriber so I can try and overlay that timeline with what we see in the search results dataset.

And caveating this again with I’m not a subscriber to Jack’s scammy account this is to another creator with the monthly billing setting.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Has anyone checked if she’s just moved onto one of those new platforms that everyone was banging on about when Elon took over Twitter? I know Russ in Cheshire has a profile on one because he talked about it a LOT. Maybe she’s causing a chaos and we’ve not been looking in the right place!
I think it's unlikely she will get any traction on Mastodon etc. So, won't fulfill her needs. My bet is that she was reported to Twitter support for the stuff she was worrying folk about and they've put her in time out and advised on getting support. But, dunno if that is on the bingo card and she ain't gonna fess up to it if that is what happened.

Reactions: 31

Pharma Chameleon for the next thread title pls. Succinct and hilarious, unlike Jackalope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
They really think she’s done it. Mind boggling.

View attachment 1915008

View attachment 1915009
For duck's sake. KNOCKING ABOUT WHERE?!! Jesus Christ, I can't be doing with these bloody people. There's no hope for them. I should prob spoiler some of this but I'm tired at the end of a week of full-time work alongside looking after a toddler who currently likes starting the day at 5am (which, while hardly a huge struggle in the grand scheme of things, means I'm fairly certain I'm NOT JACK)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
thanks lads. i did look up the big mac index anyway and, while i consider myself a bit nerdy and FORENSIC in some areas (sometimes i read the bnf at work for fun), it was one of the most boring things ive ever read 😴

i look forward to that squig asking jack's stans for 10 years of receipts to pull together the vbi over the weekend. can't wait, pal 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.