Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Gloss page is a goldmine. Just rejoined it to have another look at her posts.

When you search for her name, some posts come up that aren’t by her. The comments she’s left on some of them are, well -
July ‘17 she’s recommending Chanel lippy to someone (How does that tie in with the pov timelines?)

Then there’s this on someone who’s dyed her hair pink:
View attachment 1914998

Then there’s this on someone who’s posting because a man has just broken her heart:
View attachment 1915001

The difference in herself before she joined the page, and after:
View attachment 1915011

wee random photo comment on someone’s post:
View attachment 1915013

and another, showing off her eye shadow:
View attachment 1915016

just needing some high end lippy to add to the collection, again, in 2017:
View attachment 1915038

just recommending some fancy gifts: (her son gets charity shop tit and marbles, remember
View attachment 1915049

Then there’s this, from the most lesbiany lesbian ever:
View attachment 1915057
Her posts reek of "I love me, who do you love" what an utter ASW and then thankfully for all of us she took that need for attention and ran with it all the way to Patreon

Reactions: 33
Excuse my ignorance if I’m wrong. No bad vibes intended, but Jack identifies as transgender here. Wasn’t she non-binary, or is that my mistake? I’ll delete if I’m mistaken.
View attachment 1915063
Honestly I’m not even sure she knows the difference. She doesn’t know what lesbian means, after all. All identifiers are interchangeable.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I do like the idea of hunting for another grifter. 😅 But will anyone be as entertaining as Jack Monroe? She's been an 11/10 grifter.

*When I say 'hunting' I'm not advocating the literal hunting of grifters. Just thought I should clarify, don't want them to stop breathing etc etc.
So now I'm 🦉 🍾 at the thought of of Georgia toffolo and her gang chasing after Jack with a bollock sausage strapped to her back. Running across the local golf course. Grifter Hunting!

*disclaimer (may be a fever dream induced by too many Beechams, sniff!)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Excuse my ignorance if I’m wrong. No bad vibes intended, but Jack identifies as transgender here. Wasn’t she non-binary, or is that my mistake? (Or is it the same thing? I’m so sorry - I’m crap at gender discussions) I’ll delete if I’m mistaken.
View attachment 1915063
People consider non-binary to be transgender

Reactions: 12
I know we've been enjoying this *Dramatic Pause* and there can never be too many fish comparisons ...but...but....what if Jack has actually gone off Twitter for good? What if she is actually getting help for her numerous issues? Do we softly, gently fade away? Where will we, The Canal of mithering ninnies go? Do we seek out another grifter and reconvene or just bask in the glory of our humour and persistence in the face of such mighty amounts of slop, lies and outright grifting?
I would start at thread one and softly, gently relive every glorious moment 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know we've been enjoying this *Dramatic Pause* and there can never be too many fish comparisons ...but...but....what if Jack has actually gone off Twitter for good? What if she is actually getting help for her numerous issues? Do we softly, gently fade away? Where will we, The Canal of mithering ninnies go? Do we seek out another grifter and reconvene or just bask in the glory of our humour and persistence in the face of such mighty amounts of slop, lies and outright grifting?
(Chin wobbles) We must reconvene... I'd miss this (gestures at landscape of lookalike fish, sardonic one-liners and heartfelt sentiments) far too much. 😔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
That Gloss page is a goldmine. Just rejoined it to have another look at her posts.

When you search for her name, some posts come up that aren’t by her. The comments she’s left on some of them are, well -
July ‘17 she’s recommending Chanel lippy to someone (How does that tie in with the pov timelines?)

Then there’s this on someone who’s dyed her hair pink:
View attachment 1914998

Then there’s this on someone who’s posting because a man has just broken her heart:
View attachment 1915001

The difference in herself before she joined the page, and after:
View attachment 1915011

wee random photo comment on someone’s post:
View attachment 1915013

and another, showing off her eye shadow:
View attachment 1915016

just needing some high end lippy to add to the collection, again, in 2017:
View attachment 1915038

just recommending some fancy gifts: (her son gets charity shop tit and marbles, remember
View attachment 1915049

Then there’s this, from the most lesbiany lesbian ever:
View attachment 1915057
Wow. I mean, I know we all laugh, but, it really IS all just about the attention isn't it? Doesn't matter where it comes from or how it comes. It's all just about the dollar and drama and stroking that massive narcissistic ego.

bleeping Pharma Chameleon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
She's been so adamant she's been sober for how long though. I dont know how she could climb down from that. She never admits 'I lied' she contorts herself into a total pretzel to try to join the inconsistencies, I just can't see her admitting she's not. It would be damming evidence of the ease with which she lies and she's kept this one up for so long. Still got sober in her bio too.
Could be a severe total mental breakdown than residential/out patient at the Priory? Rattle rattle I had to pay for therapy coz NHS is shite

Reactions: 28
Just going through Gloss again perusing the many many looks of Jack and I think this is my favourite - Sideshow Bob hair plus some doilies fashioned into a disgusting year 8 fashion show style ensemble.

View attachment 1914435

She just looks so uncomfortable. She's obviously breathing in, was she planning on walking round with her stomach sucked in and shoulders hunched up by her ears all day? The Sideshow Bob hair is just the creme de la creme 😘👌🏽
She would have been a great Reader’s Wife if Harold had not LEFT

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
eeek just saw that and thought 😬 was she attempting to re-create that photo with her, that’s not my Fanny one 😳
78551B0C-F007-4E9F-9F20-13DFFD63F508.png
1FB92DC1-02A5-443F-8B2D-D44A3D5D3D84.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.