Jack Monroe #469 Spam fits my macros.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not Jack as a fish but this just came up on my Facebook as a suggested page and I feel seen.
CA197264-7DA7-472B-800C-16F052124F7A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Jack as fish is glorious. Hopefully she will return today in time for a weekend chaos though.

Oh, and Cabin Pressure fraus, if you have an iphone the whole thing is available on the podcasts app if you search for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
All the fish are well and good, but nothing beats haunted cupcake.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Arthur invented fizzy yogurt and so is a better cook than JM.
I had no idea until today that these threads were full of Cabin Pressure fans. Even more fun to read now. 'Hey, Skip I think we're about to fly into a mountain. This makes me feel....afraid of the mountain.'

Love reading here, keep up the good work :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Has anyone ever loved themselves more?

Jack not the fish.
She really does fancy herself. I've just gone back into that cursed Facebook beauty group for the first time in about two years to delve for Jack pics and OH BOY, the amount of amateur model shoot type photos is vomit inducing. 🤢 I used to do tit like this when I was about 13.

I found this one too from when she apparently had her eye bitten by an insect. 😂 I've never before in all my life known someone who turns ailments into performance art. There should be a special imaginary illness category named after her: HYPOCHONDRIJACK.

ETA the image of the insect bitten eye (that poor insect) To be fair to her, it looks genuine and no glitter to be detected 🧐 but why does she have to make such a song and dance with the eye patch. Oh I know why, because just taking an antihistamine and getting on with it won't make people stop and go omggg what happened to yooouuu 🙄 Do doctors even give eye patches? I had an eye injury about seven years ago and they stuck some padding on with some micropore and said duck off now, pal.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
I find her writing to that beauty group so incredibly cringe! Something like:"look what you lovelies coaxed out off me" 🤢. Completely in love with the idea of herself being a smoll caterpillar turning into some amazing butterfly. When she was a narky moth to start with. (Not a comment on her appearance btw, I don't care about her make up, is the attitude and behaviour I find galling)

Not as bad as Self Love Stew, bit up there for me in terms of butthole-collapsing-cringe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She really does fancy herself. I've just gone back into that cursed Facebook beauty group for the first time in about two years to delve for Jack pics and OH BOY, the amount of amateur model shoot type photos is vomit inducing. 🤢 I used to do tit like this when I was about 13.

I found this one too from when she apparently had her eye bitten by an insect. 😂 I've never before in all my life known someone who turns ailments into performance art. There should be a special imaginary illness category named after her: HYPOCHONDRIJACK.

ETA the image of the insect bitten eye (that poor insect) To be fair to her, it looks genuine and no glitter to be detected 🧐 but why does she have to make such a song and dance with the eye patch. Oh I know why, because just taking an antihistamine and getting on with it won't make people stop and go omggg what happened to yooouuu 🙄
This pains me every time I see it.

Screenshot 2023-01-27 at 08.25.34.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 98
Loving the fish pics, especially love the ones with a bit of fishy info!

I love them almost as Jack loves herself, which is really saying something. I think I’ve seen more selfies/self timed idiotic photos of Jack than I’ve seen photos of myself across my whole life. I don’t even pretend to be some snivelling, sad little creature with cripplingly low self esteem - I just don’t find myself as fuckably irresistible as she does her honking self. I find that if I know someone IRL who constantly posts selfies, I judge them as being self obsessed weirdos, and these are not people who even pretend to not be! That she’s convinced her followers that she’s so modest and shy, just by repeating it as fact, is remarkable really.

Reactions: 41

ETA the image of the insect bitten eye (that poor insect) To be fair to her, it looks genuine and no glitter to be detected 🧐 but why does she have to make such a song and dance with the eye patch. Oh I know why, because just taking an antihistamine and getting on with it won't make people stop and go omggg what happened to yooouuu 🙄 Do doctors even give eye patches? I had an eye injury about seven years ago and they stuck some padding on with some micropore and said duck off now, pal.
I feel like she bought that from a fancy dress shop lmao.
I wore patches over my eye as a kid because I had a lazy eye and they were just like a sticker that went over my eye (and eyebrow, which got ripped out every time the patch had to be taken off).

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I tried to listen to some of the greenbelt thing yesterday. Apart from her obviously loving herself… she says she had to write her speech on her tablet because her arthritis is too bad to hand write it.
How does she manage to do a full handwritten stocktake from scratch every week.
It’s not even tick list. We know she had a printer as she printed out every tweet or something.
It’s okay…I know the answer really.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.