Jack Monroe #468 Remove my photo! Warned!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🍉 But I still know that entire list of colours off by heart from 100+ performances in choir of touring production as a kid. All those brothers were a tween's dream.
But were you in the crucial role of UNDERSTUDY to the actual narrator like Jack in one performance at school ? Thought not x
Could a kind hearted frau add the Simpsons thing where Ned Flanders sings the colours from Joseph while opening windows, please and thank you ❤ a family favourite memory x

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have.... Experience... Of flamingos 🦩. 🍉 And I can confirm that although they look like they should smell of strawberry milk, their feathers smell really bad... Like earthy fish
Same! They absolutely reek. Pretty but stinky.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
You put the oil on to heat, dear heart, when you have the mere kernel of the idea for the meal in your maverick brain.

You then chop, slowly, gently, painstakingly and some time later, turn around to find your most definitely not a bungalow, has been razed to the ground.

#jackshacks
Jack shacks incinerated? (apostrophe? SHANT)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Blimey.
Will she use this as the reason why her index is superfluous? Even though she has said a few times it was nearly ready?
Ages ago she should have said the VBI was far more work than she envisioned and could not start complete it. Only problem - Nigella directed tit loads of money in her direction to fund it 🤷‍♀️
Absolutely she will, people have stolen her idea just like TK and JO steal her recipes. She was just one woman with a biro, so it was always going to take her longer than them, etc. If she doesn't come out and say it, a squig or two are bound to and she just won't correct them.

I've not noticed a smell from my cat, will sniff tomorrow and report back. She is an indoor/outdoor cat, does that make a difference in scent I wonder? 🤔

My mum's dog has cheesy feet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Oh, n also, somebody on the Hellsite spent an hour to 2 earlier working on "Jack monroe bollocks" SEO! I keep refreshing to see if the algorithm has picked it up...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Right that's my aneurysm right there. I always knew there was a broad spectrum of frauen, with many layers of expertise, but 2 flamingo experts?!!!
Three 🙋🏼‍♀️ (not an expert, but I also know this cos-reasons 🍉 )

ETA Also available to answer your questions about vultures, pelicans and bald eagles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Off to bed, to dream about ferrets, rats and smelly cats. Oh and flamingos. Goodnight Frau's and Herron's. Jack, no chaos while I'm zedding. Warned!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Absolutely she will, people have stolen her idea just like TK and JO steal her recipes. She was just one woman with a biro, so it was always going to take her longer than them, etc. If she doesn't come out and say it, a squig or two are bound to and she just won't correct them.

I've not noticed a smell from my cat, will sniff tomorrow and report back. She is an indoor/outdoor cat, does that make a difference in scent I wonder? 🤔

My mum's dog has cheesy feet.
My dog smells like an old lady's chest of drawers when he's been to the groomers, full on Yardleys Lily of the Valley talc. Soppy little sod 🐶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Vlad has clearly been on the 40 tramadol + whiskey combo this evening
I know we often see the haunted engagement rings but I often wonder if Jack has three unused wedding dresses stuffed in bin bags under her bed. She strikes me as the type to wander around a bungalow at night in a wedding dress, howling at the full moon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I used to say that my beagle smells of ‘biscuits and warmth’. Now he’s really really old and arthritic he smells more like manky biscuits and bad breath. Still love him though 😂
One of my older rabbits smells absolutely beautiful (hay and slight sweetness), he is a giant, very plush, velvety soft, incredibly gentle and affectionate. However when he passes a caeceotroph it stinks of weed and I don't know why, the vet doesn't know why but we both think it's funny.
*Disclaimer* we don't consume, buy or grow any drugs, not even Valerian or digitalis.

I think Jack is a slug and I might illustrate this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
My dog smells like an old lady's chest of drawers when he's been to the groomers, full on Yardleys Lily of the Valley talc. Soppy little sod 🐶
We had to ask the dog boarders not to use that stuff on our dog, the poor bugger was red raw after they used some spray on him. It was like old lady perfume right enough!

He has lovely digestive biscuity paws, but prone to a wiffy body if we’re caught in the rain, which happens often. Thick labby coat seems to hold onto that quite well 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.