Jack Monroe #468 Remove my photo! Warned!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when we did "Jack as Crockery"?. I feel like we need something like that. But what!!?

Jack as birds?
Jack as animals

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know we often see the haunted engagement rings but I often wonder if Jack has three unused wedding dresses stuffed in bin bags under her bed. She strikes me as the type to wander around a bungalow at night in a wedding dress, howling at the full moon.
She does have form for that. They’re probably stuffed under there with her fetid 2012 LBD.

81555B49-F3F2-495E-8165-2130D6DCB9AF.jpeg

Tell me that entire “Made In Chelsea/City Boy/2012 LBD/“champagne cocktail” set” (lol WTF?!) scenario never happened without telling me it never happened, Jack.

(And also, can we please add “Machinist” to the words that Tool&Die Jack doesn’t understand?)

Serious question: has she ever met any actual people IRL? Why does every single person in her ludicrous made up woe is me stories sound so utterly implausible? They’re not even just bad caricatures. They’re LITERALLY unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 75
I do wonder if "Jack Monroe" is actually a fictional character, curated by all of the side characters in her story.

That can surely be the only reason that close family don't call her out.... They're all in on the gag.

I keep listening to podcasts, reading articles... And finding similar stories that she's obviously harvested.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Ferrets smell beautiful. Like hay and grass and slightly decaying apples.
I love ferrets.

Jack does not look like she smells beautiful.

My friend has 6 ferrets, can't say I've noticed they smell like hay, grass and slightly decaying apples. They are lovely but very whiffy and utterly hilarious (total thieves, could teach Jack a trick or 2). Not as bad as the intact male mouse she used to have, my god he was tiny but he stank like a thousand blocked drains :sick:

I have male rats. I've seen them described as smelling like biscuits by other people. Not sure what biscuits they are eating but mine smell of hormones and piss (my rats, not my biscuits).

Behave, squig. Monroe, Dalai Lama and Gandhi (note the correct spelling) in the same sentence? Okay, pal.

View attachment 1909873
[/QUOTE]
Why are they drawn like that? It's enough to frighten a more nervy child, having them looming over you. Saying that, I'd love to see their interpretation of Jack, just for the terrible factor.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do wonder if "Jack Monroe" is actually a fictional character, curated by all of the side characters in her story.

That can surely be the only reason that close family don't call her out.... They're all in on the gag.

I keep listening to podcasts, reading articles... And finding similar stories that she's obviously harvested.
I was going to say something similar. I wonder how many of her characters come from that mountain of cheap books she reads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Genuinely believe Jack watched the S4 episode of Buffy called “Superstar” in which an unpopular teen casts a spell that makes him a better fighter than Buffy, a tactical military expert, beats Giles at chess, out gobshites Spike, is a famous author/singer/actor who starred in The Matrix, is everyone’s best friend and a relationship guru (fellow Buffy Fraus forgive me if I missed anything off the list of what happens in this episode) and thought “Yeah, I’ll do that” and did it via the magic of Narc powers and social media.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I know we often see the haunted engagement rings but I often wonder if Jack has three unused wedding dresses stuffed in bin bags under her bed. She strikes me as the type to wander around a bungalow at night in a wedding dress, howling at the full moon.
PS we’ve already seen Jack’s Leggy haunted underbed wedding dress.
DB12F933-113F-4402-8A9F-4DC6ED6DD9EA.jpeg

Just for the record, I’m 100% Team Peppermint Patty on this being something that would tip a relationship well past WARNED into SHE LEFT.

Now just imagine that stuffed under the bed for 8 years with the Fortnum’s fetid sofa sheets and all Jack’s gooey feta and pilchard midnight snack detritus with Jack snuffling and honking on a mattress mere inches away all that time.

Her Wuthering terrifyingly around the bungahouse like the bastard love child of a Brontë sister and the Nazgûl isn’t a particularly implausible leap from there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
PS we’ve already seen Jack’s Leggy haunted underbed wedding dress.
View attachment 1910737
Just for the record, I’m 100% Team Peppermint Patty on this being something that would tip a relationship well past WARNED into SHE LEFT.

Now just imagine that stuffed under the bed for 8 years with the Fortnum’s fetid sofa sheets and all Jack’s gooey feta and pilchard midnight snack detritus with Jack snuffling and honking on a mattress mere inches away all that time.

Her Wuthering terrifyingly around the bungahouse like the bastard love child of a Brontë sister and the Nazgûl isn’t a particularly implausible leap from there.
It’s ok, all you can smell is the slow cooker gently, softly warming the slop all night long

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Genuinely believe Jack watched the S4 episode of Buffy called “Superstar” in which an unpopular teen casts a spell that makes him a better fighter than Buffy, a tactical military expert, beats Giles at chess, out gobshites Spike, is a famous author/singer/actor who starred in The Matrix, is everyone’s best friend and a relationship guru (fellow Buffy Fraus forgive me if I missed anything off the list of what happens in this episode) and thought “Yeah, I’ll do that” and did it via the magic of Narc powers and social media.
Are we the demon she created as part of the spell?!

Grrrrrr arrrrggg etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The reason I ask (although what's the point cos IT'S a LIE) but which parents would be happy with their 16 year old attractive daughter sharing a flat with adult men?
Ah, I think I can help you there, dearest one.

Just like Jack the flatmates were also the type of 16 year olds who are actually in their twenties while also being “about 17”.
9E09C9AE-FCA4-4C49-A4C5-EE1DB1D3C6B4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It’s a shame closet nazi Nan was a secret racist, must have really caused problems if she wanted to pop round to see Jack with all the Italian Somalian flatmates.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.