Jack Monroe #468 Remove my photo! Warned!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought he’d cooked her a pizza and she thought she might as well shag him. I may have this mixed up with Twinkle from dinnerladies though.
Who knows tenderleaf, who knows. However, if I was the biggest and bestest lesbian to ever lesbian I'm sure I'd remember the scantest of ding-a-lings going anywhere near my jazz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
In this DRAMATIC PAUSE from Twitter, I have watched the scabby-clothed Edinburgh talk again. The mask slips SO QUICKLY at around 10 minutes (you only have to watch the minute) when SHE WASNT EXPECTING TO BE ASKED THIS

This is sooo bad and also saying “my book went out with a whimper because of lockdown rather than the usual bang”

Cringeeee!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
This is sooo bad and also saying “my book went out with a whimper because of lockdown rather than the usual bang”

Cringeeee!
The Edinburgh interview is just a goldmine. From promoting the wrong book to Kit DeWaal's face to 'guess what a lot of people do need to rinse hoops' to avoiding a question about how to buy pet food on a budget by saying Cooper eats better than her (and no mention of Content) to the pov jumper being there. Just all of it is wave after wave of Jack nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She certainly is bi and good for her. I’m afraid I see the “lesbian” identity as just part of the persona. I don’t think “bisexual” quite felt as edgy or with such a claim to being oppressed or whatever in Jack’s head, even though, gasp! — there are all kinds of lesbians in all kinds of life situations. Some of us are extremely boring and not edgy at all (I’ll happily plead guilty on that account).
On her 2016 AMA (ask me anything) on the other unnamed 👉 site she claims she “falls in love with women, sets up home with them, gets joint bank accounts, makes love all weekend” (🤢), gets off with “the odd bloke every now and then”.

Then there’s this 2016 gem, she’s so very pleased with her pithy wit that she’s repeated it several times

FFA6FAFF-2DCB-4447-8ACC-F055067DA158.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Jack is poor if you define poor a certain way; an alcoholic if you define alcoholism a certain way; sober if you define sober a certain way; and lesbian if you define lesbian a certain way.

Note that “a certain way” may require removing the natural & usual meaning of these terms partly or entirely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Cringeeee!
Christ! What's her excuse for Thrifty Kitchen being puffed out like a soft, gentle fart?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Jack is poor if you define poor a certain way; an alcoholic if you define alcoholism a certain way; sober if you define sober a certain way; and lesbian if you define lesbian a certain way.

Note that “a certain way” may require removing the natural & usual meaning of these terms partly or entirely.
Certain ways are all interchangeable in Jack's world

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Cringeeee!
Particularly funny when book sales were notably one thing positively impacted by lockdown as people turned to reading as a hobby given social and travel restrictions.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
What's her excuse for Thrifty Kitchen being puffed out like a soft, gentle fart?

Too early?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
She certainly is bi and good for her. I’m afraid I see the “lesbian” identity as just part of the persona. I don’t think “bisexual” quite felt as edgy or with such a claim to being oppressed or whatever in Jack’s head, even though, gasp! — there are all kinds of lesbians in all kinds of life situations. Some of us are extremely boring and not edgy at all (I’ll happily plead guilty on that account).
I said this in another thread but yeah, she definitely reminds me of Erika Moen - controversial cartoonist/"sex educator" in the USA. She's been married to a man for over a decade but calls herself a lesbian, which she justifies by saying that to her, being a lesbian is an identity that includes politics, aesthetic, and basically anything but being exclusively attracted to other women. This is obviously bullshit (you can be a neo-Nazi in a frilly pink tutu and a full face of makeup and be a lesbian) but I do wonder if Jack thinks similarly

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
The Greenbelt debate - she dragged up an article by Richard Littlejohn where he basically called SB's dad a deadbeat dad. Jack was enraged at this and said she had been protecting his privacy. Interesting interpretation of never mentioning the man, never mentioning he looked after SB regularly, and completely portraying him exactly as a deadbeat dad who was not on the scene at all.
I've just been reading Jack's snotty response to that article which was published in the Guardian.

I know about the various other animals she has had over the years, but a ferret is a new one on me.

For someone who has been living hand to mouth for so many years she sure had a lot of pets!

ETA: She mentions over 30 things that were incorrect in the Littlejohn piece in that talk/debate but her article onlymentions 16 (some of which are tentative connections)

ferret.JPG

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
The Edinburgh interview is just a goldmine. From promoting the wrong book to Kit DeWaal's face to 'guess what a lot of people do need to rinse hoops' to avoiding a question about how to buy pet food on a budget by saying Cooper eats better than her (and no mention of Content) to the pov jumper being there. Just all of it is wave after wave of Jack nonsense.
I hate the leg up thing she always does where her ankle is up on her leg or else she puts her fuckin dirty foot up on the chair. You just know that with her its contrived to look a bit blokey an edgy. Probably practiced it in the mirror.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I said this in another thread but yeah, she definitely reminds me of Erika Moen - controversial cartoonist/"sex educator" in the USA. She's been married to a man for over a decade but calls herself a lesbian, which she justifies by saying that to her, being a lesbian is an identity that includes politics, aesthetic, and basically anything but being exclusively attracted to other women. This is obviously bullshit (you can be a neo-Nazi in a frilly pink tutu and a full face of makeup and be a lesbian) but I do wonder if Jack thinks similarly
BIB I think you give Jack FAAAAR too much credit, tenderstem. She just thinks “lesbian” is something that makes her interesting and edgy, like being “heavily tattooed”, having the LEGS CLOSED people shout at her in the street, and swearing a lot.

She’s permanently stuck in some sub-rate 1950s pastiche where dingy b&b landladies have the net twitching vapours when an “unmarried woman” walking up the street says good morning to the milkman as she passes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
On her 2016 AMA (ask me anything) on the other unnamed 👉 site she claims she “falls in love with women, sets up home with them, gets joint bank accounts, makes love all weekend” (🤢), gets off with “the odd bloke every now and then”.

Then there’s this 2016 gem, she’s so very pleased with her pithy wit that she’s repeated it several times

View attachment 1909267
Both exceptions involve meat , especially burgers.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 1909267
Does she duck only set up home with women. She was chattin marriage with the man who dumped her last. She'd set up home with a donkey if it had a fat bank account.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I've just been reading Jack's snotty response to that article which was published in the Guardian.

I know about the various other animals she has had over the years, but a ferret is a new one on me.

For someone who has been living hand to mouth for so many years she sure had a lot of pets!

ETA: She mentions over 30 things that were incorrect in the Littlejohn piece in that talk/debate but her article onlymentions 16 (some of which are tentative connections)

View attachment 1909302
01AE0E29-5480-441B-AF92-434E96AC7AD8.jpeg

Perhaps by his “rag”/newspaper “lining her ferret cage” she’s talking about one of her errr…makeshift “Metro-esque sanny pads”?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
BIB I think you give Jack FAAAAR too much credit, tenderstem. She just thinks “lesbian” is something that makes her interesting and edgy, like being “heavily tattooed”, having the LEGS CLOSED people shout at her in the street, and swearing a lot.

She’s permanently stuck in some sub-rate 1950s pastiche where dingy b&b landladies have the net twitching vapours when an “unmarried woman” walking up the street says good morning to the milkman as she passes.
World record holder for the lesbian most often told to keep her legs shut

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.