Jack Monroe #468 Remove my photo! Warned!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the ickle fragile lil voice she puts on in the first one for me

Nauseating isn't itšŸ¤¢ That voice, the knife on the worktop and constant bambi-esque eye bleeping of the camera. Grim.

-Oh, and despite there being nothing plugged in (probably sold whatever it wasšŸ˜Ŗ) she's not flicked the switch off at the mains. I'm raging.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
And then dumps it into a cold oil free pan šŸ˜©
Jelly, you KNOW she ISNā€™T LIKE all those SUPER FAST AND FANCY CHOPPERS.

5A017F40-230F-4684-99AD-8AF84749C650.jpeg

FFS do you LITERALLY want her to STOP BREATHING? Or perhaps chop all the veg first?

Sort of get a mise en place, ummmā€¦ in place. If you will.
4B4D8E3F-D511-43B0-B98E-7721CB4D190C.jpeg

My critics often tell me Iā€™m too pretty to be au fait familiar with ā€œrestaurant industry parlanceā€ terminology, so I defer to Jackā€™s expertise here.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Iā€™m imagining this from 2019 will have been at least some of the ā€œdirtā€ she will have been claiming at Greenbelt. TW: sexual assault
View attachment 1909026
View attachment 1909016
Itā€™s from the Guardian article in Dec 2019, but the Mail also ran with it and quoted her.
I wonder if the "household name journalists" (I see it's pluralšŸ™„) would describe the situation very differently. I wonder if their recollections may vary.

Just a thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She canā€™t even put in the effort of following her own lies.

Sheā€™s so full of tit no enema on earth could empty her.
She canā€™t even put in the effort of following her own lies.

Too early for a thread title nom?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Ooo I think Iā€™ve uncovered something (not a biggy), Iā€™m not as forensic as other fraus and herrs, and Iā€™ve not been following Jack as long as other more vintage fraus, so happy to be told otherwise.
Iā€™m looking at YouTube videos of our Jackie. (Iā€™ll post the links) but are these the same kitchen? The kitchen she couldnā€™t paint and all that. They are posted from around the same time..

How posh and unnasally does she sound in that first vid? Itā€™s like listening to a lady Di interview. No mockney accent for this posh your poor single mother

Reactions: 47
The sad thing about those guardian videos is she is better at it than she is now.

That curry is poor though. Itā€™s very very basic student cookery at best. Although they would expect much more from GCSE cookery.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

View attachment 1909099

FFS do you LITERALLY want her to STOP BREATHING? Or perhaps chop all the veg first?

View attachment 1909105

My critics often tell me Iā€™m too pretty to be au fait familiar with ā€œrestaurant industry parlanceā€ terminology, so I defer to Jackā€™s expertise here.
but you could ... chop the onion then heat the oil for 5 minutes

1674650306905.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 84
Ooo I think Iā€™ve uncovered something (not a biggy), Iā€™m not as forensic as other fraus and herrs, and Iā€™ve not been following Jack as long as other more vintage fraus, so happy to be told otherwise.
Iā€™m looking at YouTube videos of our Jackie. (Iā€™ll post the links) but are these the same kitchen? The kitchen she couldnā€™t paint and all that. They are posted from around the same time..

They keep zooming in to the mirror tiles in that first video.

The tiles are filthy. Quelle Surprise (and that's your actual French)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Wonder if the household name journos would make the memoir? You can't reveal something like that then say nothing more in a memoir. I can't see it going ahead. Who's the audience for that? 1 unbalanced butterfly

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hnngggghhhhhh! Why did I watch that, whyyyyy???
Also, whatā€™s the mustard doing in there? Mustard seed, sure, but English mustard?
4E996462-DD22-4637-83AB-19FDFD53111D.jpeg

I have no avocados so shall softly gently tenderly serve my Old Harold banana, poached egg and smoked salmon on toast for breakfast, then painstakingly whip up a delicious cacophony of banana guacamole to have on fajitas this eve

5F4BF270-7F67-4B16-A7E2-B9FAEA4A5222.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Oh my, you are correct! I failed to update the note on my phone. A truly Jack moment, I am so ashamed.

Record broken on 1st Dec when we hit 271 hours. Currently on 84 hours. To break that, it would be Feb 2nd!
But.. But... I don't want to have to get a life again. I like it here. Make her come back sooner. WARNED

• Haha
Reactions: 31

View attachment 1909099

View attachment 1909105

What? I'm a slow chopper also, so I never start my pan until everything's ready. Is Jack suggesting other people heat the pan before they start chopping or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Lol sheā€™s also said both 17 and 18 in the past.

I wonder if the ā€œSomalian and Italianā€ will be surprised to learn that that honking dipshit furtively twatting around with their food was actually a 20 year old pretending to be 16?

View attachment 1908970
Somalian and Italian - were they visiting the church and stopped over at her parents place while she was living there? I donā€™t believe anything she says. Nothing!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

View attachment 1909099

View attachment 1909105

This, for me, is Jacks peak thick. CHOP VEG FIRST. HEAT OIL AS NEEDED.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The screenshot below will always be the best part of her Edinburgh appearance.

I'm desperate to know who this sister is that she refers to. When did Yannis get married? Perhaps she's one of those people who refer to their SIL as their sister?

Kit.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What? I'm a slow chopper also, so I never start my pan until everything's ready. Is Jack suggesting other people heat the pan before they start chopping or something?
Yes. Yes that is what she is saying. So it becomes a chopping race against time.
She chops everything first and dumps it in a cold pan. Instead of chopping everything first and then heating the pan to put it in. Makes perfect sense šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Didn't get the chance to reply to the convo about SH scars in the last thread.

SH etc

I have a similar skin tone to Jack - pale olive, so although I'm very much white and would never describe myself otherwise, I tan very easily and my torso, arms and legs are never the Celtic pink/white colour. Even in winter I'm more of a yellowish colour. I have a lot of minor scars from self-harm, acne, chicken pox, cat related injuries etc and they are very, very visible on my slightly darker skin. There is no way she has ever tried to suicide or self harmed through cutting. The scars would be very obvious on her photos, even with the terrible tattoos. Like I say - even my chicken pox scars from when I was 5 are still visible on my chest and shoulders.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.