Jack Monroe #468 Remove my photo! Warned!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never understood why she plays coy with her voting (a sample is these screenies from the above article.)

IMO, if you're talking* about politics that's because you have VIEWS and OPINIONS and a firm stance and an ability to discuss.

My conclusion is that Jack doesn't have an original idea, let alone an objective analysis, in her "doe-eyed" head.
View attachment 1908355View attachment 1908357

* in Jack's case bleating endlessly about how you talk about politics
Ja, hi, yaaaah, I don't understand all the angry faces to my comment. Are you all angry at Jack on the fence?

Or me? I just wanted likes and cash donations. I once had a girlfriend who had arthritis, STOP BEING SO MEAN TO ME

---

It was early and late 2019 that the Guardian gave her the big platform after being sober for a mere week and then a year (she’s since then admitted she wasn’t being truthful about being sober).
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/jan/05/jack-monroe-i-am-an-alcoholic-mea-culpa
She’s done it a couple of times though. @Marmalade Atkins has an impressive rogues’ gallery of her various Before and After (a week/a year etc) shots/tweets etc.
What a bleep with those two articles. It's still my most hated thing about her. Revelling in those stories, lying and lying and lying for attention. I dislike her for this alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Goodie another Greenbelt thing to listen to :(

She starts off by saying 'it's incredulous to me'; such education, much eloquence. Oh look, again, a complete me-me-me fest.

Two dining tables' (I got them from scrap yards honest!) worth of files on Grenfell. Sure, Jan.

Has anyone noticed that she likes to give too many examples? Like when she's listing things she covered on the local paper, 'dog poo, potholes, parking tickets, council meetings, [the machete thing OMG you GHOUL!]. I over-list stuff like that when I lie embellish my achievements in job interviews 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Even if her story wasn't complete and utter wham - lol, I know, bear with me- I still wouldn't be able to stand her and I still wouldn't buy anything she's selling. Her cooking is uninspiring, many of the recipes are demonstrably untested and technical fails and she's an abrasive irritating unpleasant know-all who swings between self pity and wild hyperbole in her writing and communicating. Not someone I'd have in my home on the telly or bookshelf.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Eta lol there’s a bit of beef. She goes on a mad rant about how she has loads of dirt on journalists, and then a daily mail journalist accuses greenbelt of not allowing him to prepare for this, she responds and calls him ‘bold’ for doing the talk with her and taking what she said ‘on the chin’ 🤣 (as if anyone would be scared of her)! Then he accuses her of doing a ‘snide attack on hundreds of male journalists’.
Omg just listened to that bit 😬
She patronises DM journo Peter Oborne, telling him how brave he was to turn up knowing she'd be there - 'a gobby twit'. Asking the audience to be respectful to him (around 40 min mark). He basically tells her to duck off 😂

And puerile I know - but every time she goes to speak her microphone goes HONK! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Screenshot_20230125-112651-01.jpeg

Yep I agree.
Jack's life story is retold and retold in every book and often at the start of every recipe..
She uses words she doesn't really know to sound more intelligent than she really is.

Sum her life up in a few words.
Verbose, untrue, dumb, crafty, talentless.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Every interview of Jack’s debunks something from a previous interview
If you’ve never seen this one, it’s Peak Jack. It’s also A LOT. WARNED. Linky link to the CHAOS here.
These pics sun it up pretty well. Also, crying. Also, seemingly/possibly a ❄ break
C1DF8109-BA85-4365-BD0F-9D3FDA3A7CEA.jpeg

Link and SS from dear @Marmalade Atkins

(it’s like ten thousand contradictions when all you need is a straight backstory)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
If you’ve never seen this one, it’s Peak Jack. It’s also A LOT. WARNED. Linky link to the CHAOS here.
These pics sun it up pretty well. Also, crying. Also, seemingly/possibly a ❄ break
View attachment 1908993
Link and SS from dear @Marmalade Atkins

(it’s like ten thousand contradictions when all you need is a straight backstory)
Curiously wrinkle-free forehead there too...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Eta lol there’s a bit of beef. She goes on a mad rant about how she has loads of dirt on journalists
I’m imagining this from 2019 will have been at least some of the “dirt” she will have been claiming at Greenbelt. TW: sexual assault
AEEB0492-EC7E-452C-8FBC-F8113FEEA79D.jpeg

2C2BC83F-A6FE-4DCA-A561-AA1175AFE52F.jpeg

It’s from the Guardian article in Dec 2019, but the Mail also ran with it and quoted her.

• Angry
  • Sick
I have transcription software so I could transcribe the Greenbelt talks and add to the media? Will save us having to listen to the honk.

I transcribed edinburgh which is on my laptop somewhere (a doc calls Jack’s lies iirc)
Please do dear heart, I just don't have the headspace for a honking today. 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Smh I just randomly skipped to 40 mins in and she said she shagged her best mate at her sisters wedding and ended up having a baby… 💀💀
That’s certainly one way to hijack someone elses wedding and make it all about yourself!

Eta lol there’s a bit of beef. She goes on a mad rant about how she has loads of dirt on journalists, and then a daily mail journalist accuses greenbelt of not allowing him to prepare for this, she responds and calls him ‘bold’ for doing the talk with her and taking what she said ‘on the chin’ 🤣 (as if anyone would be scared of her)! Then he accuses her of doing a ‘snide attack on hundreds of male journalists’.
Her sister would have been in primary school 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
The Greenbelt interview. The other three people on the panel (including compere) - from that appearance I could not tell you one single thing about their private lives. Not one.
But Jack is so unprofessional, and has so little else to talk about, she rambles on about herself and family constantly. And then moans about press intrusion (she wishes 😂).

• Sick
2nd Feb sounds fair, she'll have her subs in by then.
She's still not actually absent though, "following" count has gone back up to 13.7

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's hilarious that she refers to herself as a journalist while sat next to Oborne because she worked for a local paper briefly before she burned that particular bridge. Yeah, I delivered papers in my teens, I'm not Rebekah Brooks love. Fool. She makes a right arse of herself in that talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
she did say blah blah when she lived at home from between the ages of 5 and 20. So not left at 16 then? Or 17, or 18? I know people contradict themselves, no one is perfect, but the age you leave home is quite significant I would have thought. I left at 17, not 16 or 20, I’m unlikely to forget that, it’s not a big deal but I wouldn’t lie about it.
D9402D86-3B2E-4EDC-AA13-A44A388F1149.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
“Overly verbose to hide a limited knowledge of food” for thread title!
post number 499, 1 post too early - sorry! I don't make the rules.

Anyway, how about “Overly verbose to hide a limited knowledge of food” for thread title!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I thought the immaculate conception happened when she gave her boss (friend) a gratitude shag after he saved her from her stalker?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I’m in a work meeting and I just said Toot toot. No one noticed . I think
The other day, I was sitting on the sofa with the dog lying next to me, behaving perfectly, and out of nowhere I just turned to him and said WARNED!. Felt very bad after. Fortunately he didn't have a clue what I was talking about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.