Jack Monroe #468 Remove my photo! Warned!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In this DRAMATIC PAUSE from Twitter, I have watched the scabby-clothed Edinburgh talk again. The mask slips SO QUICKLY at around 10 minutes (you only have to watch the minute) when SHE WASNT EXPECTING TO BE ASKED THIS

So she's saying fruit, veg, pulses, meats, cheese and staying hydrated helps keep you healthy, whilst a diet of pot noodles and crisps won't do the same?? bleeping groundbreaking 🙄🙄🙄🙄 And she needed nutritionists, dietitians, scientists and 'clever people' to confirm this to her?! We all KNOW this, doesn't mean we CAN do it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Catching up on what feels like a year of Jack threads, when it's actually about a week's worth 😴

Noticed how she mentions "everything in this book has been backed up by scientists and not just pulled out of thin air by me"... Which would presumably be her normal approach!
“Literally fill your boots”, with cheese. Probably not even halfway one of the most stupid things she’s suggested to do with food.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She must have consulted nuclear physicists or computer scientists, because anyone with a basic knowledge of chemistry would spot right away that nearly all of those recipes have huge flaws. As proved by the forensically documented Slopalong results.

View attachment 1908583
She always says that doesn't she?

Alright then Billy bullshitter- who? What scientists? What nutritionists? What home economists?

Nobody thats who

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I love how Jacksys mentions at the moment are all about DIY sprinkled with a squig giving advice on creating soup with left over veg, blue squig random melt down tweet and another squig helpfully signposting to a food bank. Happy days. Her twitter atm is nothing at all to do with her. No one is talking about her. This will probably call her out. She won't be able to stand it

• Haha
I have tattle on the brain this morning. Just tried to sign on to my online banking app and wrote ‘tattle’ for the password.
Reader, it did not work

• Haha
Reactions: 62
" Monroe would sit at the bar of McEvedy’s Blackfoot restaurant. “She would send me clams from the kitchen that looked like clitorises,” recalls Monroe. “It was like in the L Word [when] the chef Lara seduces Dana with food.”

Ok.

How do I bill the Standard for my counselling? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
It’s far from being the worst part of that article, but who would have the word “foot” anywhere near a restaurant name?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Mob are asking their insta followers some questions on their stories and one is ‘When looking for affordable recipes, which websites/chefs do you follow?’. I made sure to answer with my faves. I’m sure other fraus on insta will do the same 🥰

Reactions: 23
It’s far from being the worst part of that article, but who would have the word “foot” anywhere near a restaurant name?
I went to Blackfoot a couple of times back in the day ⚠. I thought it was great, particularly the peanut butter icecream which IIRC had bits of bacon in it. Am I Jack?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
😮😮😡😡FUUUUUCK MEEEEE😡😡😮😮
I think I’ve found my aneurysm (another one 😡).

View attachment 1908413
View attachment 1908414
View attachment 1908416View attachment 1908417
Sample quotes:View attachment 1908430View attachment 1908427
View attachment 1908425
View attachment 1908420View attachment 1908422
Both ripped AND immaculate?

---

Catching up on what feels like a year of Jack threads, when it's actually about a week's worth 😴

Noticed how she mentions "everything in this book has been backed up by scientists and not just pulled out of thin air by me"... Which would presumably be her normal approach!
'Scientists'

*sure jan*

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just had to comment on Jack's fabulous campaigning having such an influence everywhere..
1) the school grifting off Viv & friends (you know they charged £1 for the mufti)
2) The festival using tricksy wording saying "most of" the acts are "all" included
Actually I don't know any schools that grift off kids for non uniform day, ours goes to support a small charity they works in Malawi that enables them to educate children there. Most schools do similar.

Reactions: 27
This notification just popped up on my phone. What an exciting day that was.
1000003050.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 60
In this DRAMATIC PAUSE from Twitter, I have watched the scabby-clothed Edinburgh talk again. The mask slips SO QUICKLY at around 10 minutes (you only have to watch the minute) when SHE WASNT EXPECTING TO BE ASKED THIS

Scarlet for her …. Also if she always has reserve foods at home why did she not have a notion what reserve foods were. (Tbf I get brain freeze during presentations but then I’m not talking about my life’s work if I were I would probably know about it )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So she's saying fruit, veg, pulses, meats, cheese and staying hydrated helps keep you healthy, whilst a diet of pot noodles and crisps won't do the same?? bleeping groundbreaking 🙄🙄🙄🙄 And she needed nutritionists, dietitians, scientists and 'clever people' to confirm this to her?! We all KNOW this, doesn't mean we CAN do it!!!
Don't forget tenderstem, she received a round of applause for telling people to check their cupboards and then write a list of things they have in it. None of us knew any of this! 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Actually I don't know any schools that grift off kids for non uniform day, ours goes to support a small charity they works in Malawi that enables them to educate children there. Most schools do similar.
Really? Our school grifts off the kids for non uniform day all the time. It all goes into the school funds but they charge the kids £1 to wear their own clothes nonetheless.

• Wow
  • Sad
She always says that doesn't she?

Alright then Billy bullshitter- who? What scientists? What nutritionists? What home economists?

Nobody thats who
Dr Google, innit.
Because the internet is notoriously full of high quality, scientifically accurate information about nutrition and mental health....🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Her forehead doesn’t move there does it. If I guessed her age from that I would say older than 32/33

were there bananas in the £20 shop, I dont think so?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.