Jack Monroe #467 Tragedies that seem to befall her, you’d think her life was written by Lemony Snicket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand the way she has always used 'we' when talking about people living in poverty, despite her little small-print disclaimers about how she's not poor anymore. Gives me the ICK. Happy enough for the majority of people to assume she's one of them, that the experiences she speaks of (drinking formula, eating stock cubes, having water on cereal) are her own.

Reactions: 65
That tattoo makes me feel sad.

Fancy having an encounter with someone with 200+ bones but no boner.

Reactions: 55
Yes!! It’s been discussed before and unsurprisingly we have smart ppl on this thread who made really good points, it starts with my true crime podcast post but scroll down and there’s more chat. But yeah saying you is a major bullshit

Reactions: 42
She‘s moving isn’t she? It’s not a flounce because small and delicate.
Definitely. She'll appear in a couple of days clutching a pot of Farrow and Ball in the shade "Fungal Nail" TOOT TOOTing all over the shop.

Reactions: 78
Definitely. She'll appear in a couple of days clutching a pot of Farrow and Ball in the shade "Fungal Nail" TOOT TOOTing all over the shop.
Hoorah! I’ve knitted a library out of salvaged milk bottles and antique walnut shelving that I found in a neighbour’s bin shed.

Reactions: 41
It’s so obvious that she gets off on this shite it’s fucking disgusting.

Reactions: 52
Where the fuck did that unwanted and frankly unwelcome extra e come from in that screenshot? I know it’s not exactly a surprise to find out that none of the Guardian’s editors are familiar with Southend, but couldn’t they have at least fucking googled Westcliff to find out how to spell it? It’s a national newspaper ffs. I know that’s not the point, really, but I’m in a right huff.

Westcliff is SS0, SS1 is Southend along the seafront and Thorpe Bay. If you can ever be bothered to look at the Southend borough postcodes overlaid on a map, it’s like Westcliff was the starting point and then the postcodes go out in a clockwise circle around, ending up with Leigh as SS9. (Although it gets a bit more complicated because Castle Point is also a bunch of SS postcodes, sort of bodged on to the west of Southend. Rochford is a separate village and that’s SS4.) I guess postcode boundary decisions were made totally separately from anything about local authority boundaries/parliamentary constituencies, because nothing in Southend matches up.
Anyway you’ll be pleased to hear Southend’s not alone in its weirdness - Chelmsford has also has a 0, we used to have a trip to Burnham (CM0) in the summer holidays

Reactions: 25
She gets cheap tattoos. Which is weird because of all the things to skimp on… when people accuse her of thousands of pounds of ink and she denies it I think it’s the only time she tells the truth because they were cheap and badly done.

Reactions: 50
Wasn't that one of the things she went mad about and tried to horrify the Squigs with when she first discovered Tattle. I was a lurker in the very early threads but I think I remember people reading that article and then having a nosy on her many hand/arm/bowl shots for any evidence

Reactions: 28
Too pretty to be poor as a Thread Title please and thank(space)you.

Reactions: 54
That tattoo makes me feel sad.

Fancy having an encounter with someone with 200+ bones but no boner.
Like rain on your wedding day
Any wrist scars visible here?
she’s such a fucking teenage liar. There aren’t any scars on her wrists, anyway at around age 16 we all learned that if you want to die from slashing your wrists you need to do it vertically to fuck the vein, horizontally won’t do fuck all.

Reactions: 44
I have been biting my tongue on a lot of the suicide reference stuff because it upsets me too much and I’m not sure I’ll be coherent. But I do have to say the following:

You can’t seriously think you are justified in worrying that someone might take your son away when you have literally admitted two lines earlier to trying to kill yourself in the bath with him in the house. Take some fucking responsibility, stop weaponising suicide, stop making shit up and just generally fuck off.

Reactions: 98
Shoot me, please.

Reactions: 38
Münchausen syndrome. It’s one thing I’m convinced she does have.

Reactions: 49
You can buy it in solid blocks, you grate it and mix it with boiling water to rehydrate it.

Reactions: 20
Also didn’t she get very angry on the hell bird site recently that SB never went hungry, it was only her?
It’s almost like it’s all lies.

Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.