Jack Monroe #467 Tragedies that seem to befall her, you’d think her life was written by Lemony Snicket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not in most of Europe. I've found needing a smear whilst travelling in the abroad is a mind blowingly different experience. And usually free, or near as dammit. (last one had a camera though never did establish if the lovely gynae was live streaming or it was just for me...)
Your live streaming comment reminded me of something (spoiler because off-topic).

When my mum had her annual checkup for bladder cancer, the doctor accidentally took a photo of her bladder wall. She had to retrieve the images after the printer began making copies. Not sure how that happened, but the doctor said 'don't worry, I won't put it on Facebook'. 😂

Now you see Jenny nums quote made me think of George Galloway being the cat with Rula Lenska in CBB, don't question me
Oh that was DIRE. I still have nightmares about that BB episode.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Your live streaming comment reminded me of something (spoiler because off-topic).

When my mum had her annual checkup for bladder cancer, the doctor accidentally took a photo of her bladder wall. She had to retrieve the images after the printer began making copies. Not sure how that happened, but the doctor said 'don't worry, I won't put it on Facebook'. 😂

Oh that was DIRE. I still have nightmares about that BB episode.
I say that to my cat every morning.

He is not amused.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A squig (ex supporter and Patreon by the looks of it who has been blocked by Jack) has hit the nail on the head here. Is it worth it Jack?!
641DD0AE-10CE-490C-8AF0-53C220314700.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
New thread! TOOT TOOT

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.