Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BurgerLaBill

Chatty Member
Hello folks, I need to take a break for a bit. I wish you well and I hope one day, Jack Monroe is made to face the consequences of the long con. Until next time, take care.

• Heart
Reactions: 188

pussandpony

I am only just catching up beautiful people, I apologise if I have the wrong end of the stick, you are the tattle equivalent of F1. Having aggressive breast cancer, and a carved up body, I am beyond upset at what I seem to have ascertained from this emoba. This year my lovely little mum was also diagnosed with breast cancer, I am now a carer as well as a patient. I know more about breast cancer than I would care to, the holes in her story are beyond belief. I do not post this for sympathy, there are people on this thread having a much tougher time, I am humbled by your braveness - I know you hate to be called brave ☺

I am incandescent with rage.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 160

jenny2603

VIP Member
My first smear was so appalling I refused to have another one for 20 years (note to any cervical smear nurses reading this, slapping someone's leg and telling them to relax is not conducive to the patient actually relaxing, just FYI), so there's plenty of scope for drama there.
At my first one the nurse looked up my fanny and said "Hello, where are you hiding?". I have no idea who she was talking to but was quite relieved when they didn't reply.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 159

Elthi86

1000000920.jpg
1000000921.jpg

A parody account I follow (so unsquigged, hope this is OK), very well known leftist shitposter for context

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 154

LeftoverCoffee

I don't want to 🍉 myself, but my mom fought cancer twice and lost the second time. I had a breast cancer scare last year. I currently have a friend who is only 21 and recently discovered she has a tumour in her fallopian tube - because of this, she had to terminate a pregnancy and despite ALL OF THIS, she's still coming to work. This girl is a legend.

As for the the suicide baiting, get a fucking grip Monroe. Loads of people deal with these thoughts, myself included. My last attempt was in 2012, the thoughts are still a part of my mental illness. Do you want to know what keeps me here in my darkest times? My child. I refuse to be separated from my baby and leave her with the trauma of a mother who died by suicide. Of course Jack doesn't think of SB when she's going on like this, she's a shit mother and I seriously hope SB has a good life with his dad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 147

WoolyMammoth

VIP Member
I've been subconsciously annoyed all day about the big C posts last night and how unfair that is to people who are suffering with, or have suffered with, cancer.

With the above in mind, to do something positive I've donated £20 online to Macmillan this evening. Seeing as though @jenny2603 can't seemingly be arsed to write her book, despite me asking TWICE yesterday. Twice. Still no book. Unbelievable. So in your name Jenny, and in soliddarity with @WhyYouCry?

What did make me chuckle was they ask if you want to give your donation because of anyone in particular. I did initially fill in the name as Jenny Numnums, relationship to me as "other" and then in the free text other box "I've never met her?!" but I realised that wouldn't have made much sense outside of here so I deleted that 😂😂

If anyone else is feeling a bit angry about it and has a pound or two to spare, it might make you feel better. It did me.

Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 145

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Sorry but Jack is so calculated - at some point today, she's unliked some previous tweets she liked so that now if you go and check her likes, this is the first one you see.

Screenshot 2023-01-22 at 17.04.08.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 140

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
🚨PUBLIC SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENT🚨

lol I wrote this on my foil a few months ago when I was doing a slopalong and forgot it was there until just now when I have cause to use said foil again. It’s like the entire memory of it had fallen down a well*

4C49EBED-3BF2-48EC-93CB-EC16200531BC.jpeg

Please take note. Wisdom like this from a former firefighterfuckwit is worth its weight in ummm something I’m sure.

*(a sort of hole)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 134

bizwizz89

Bit late as I was BUSY Photoshopping JM into the apt under bed photo slash rude word meme… but bless my fellow Canal and the losses you have been through and the ongoing health issues your are living with. I think you’re all brilliant, supportive and mainly hilarious. I wish JM would embrace her own Canal and live a peaceful life… she is blessed in lots of ways but it’s gone over her head.

Other than that….where should I find myself this afternoon but in the toy aisle of Sainsburys 🍉(not of my own accord) where I was met by none other than a SPY. Undercover Essex Police no doubt. WARNED.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 129

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Jack wants everyone to know she’s sorry.
3B1C1E64-4D49-438A-8662-8BBBDC39DDA1.jpeg
FEFA35F9-086C-45C0-92C3-8EA50AC924B3.jpeg

91370DAC-C751-4B85-9EC9-7EE53ACBD0AE.jpeg
4E12C51E-8F7C-4CF0-8E47-CC9EB4BB8626.jpeg

October 31st 2022
20FA4DD2-3543-4054-A572-EFD0BC9FDCC2.jpeg

AAB279CF-9252-4B00-8FF5-434CACBA26D3.jpeg
CBB856DC-05E0-435E-82B0-621FC748DF1D.jpeg

Well quite, April 12th Jack. Very well said.
F7FB4A52-B725-4DC7-AC3D-B921A2D1A461.jpeg
Call me cynical, but I don’t think she’s sorry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Tweet this morning from the account that Jack did her long emotionally manipulative cancer thread to.

This poor woman actually had cancer so it makes Jack’s Tweets even nastier 😞

She also hadn’t seen Jack’s Tweets until someone showed her the screenshots last night.

BD972DA3-B3CC-4DED-9F83-AD5C4B87DFBA.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 119

jenny2603

VIP Member
Is this Jack caught in YET ANOTHER horrific lie? That is, weaponizing awful shit for a clapback: early version.
View attachment 1905693
Claims in Aug 2013 that at the height of the pov she slit her wrists.
View attachment 1905695
View attachment 1905717Not only that though, AND claims she “still has the scars on her wrists” in Aug 2013.
View attachment 1905699
Not visible in any pics of her though. Eg these from across the years in The GuardianView attachment 1905740View attachment 1905739
View attachment 1905709
Maybe they and every other pic of her airbrushes them out? Except here in this vid from Aug 2013, there’s no sign of them all the way through that I can see either.

Ditto this one from January 2014
[/https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=twOrErzE_c4SPOILER]
Where to start with this? Firstly she describes suicide as if it's a normal and expected part of poverty. It is not. Secondly whilst she clearly gets some sort of kick out of describing methods of taking ones own life, it's highly irresponsible and goes against Samaritans guidelines on discussing suicide.Yet again, there is nothing in this article signposting people affected by the awful triggering stuff she has written to sources of help. She is a ghoul and a danger to vulnerable people.

We again get the lie trotted out that she was terrified about seeking help in case she had her son taken from her. Yet was absolutely fine making a violent attempt on her own life when her infant son was in the house. Had she succeeded he would have woken up and found her body. But somehow all this was better than asking his father for more money or approaching her wealthy family for help.

If she must make up these lies, it would really help if she didn't assume the rest of us are as thick as she is and come up with lies that make some sort of sense.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 117

DianeAbbotsMojito

Chatty Member
This is massively 🔺 but at one of my first smears, my minge broke the speculum (plastic) it was pre childbirth so before my pelvic floor muscles had been destroyed. It wasn't the best, having the nurse peering up there looking for a piece of plastic and muttering "that's never happened before"

This sounds like a Jackanory but I promise it's true. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 115

Bugger13

VIP Member
Jack’s stuck in a maze of her own making. She (& the guardian/even clueless squigs) clearly realised a while ago that suspicions about her had slowly been gathering momentum to the point at which it was impossible to simply keep ignoring the elephant in the room. I reckon she saw the guardian article as her resetting the dial-play the victim a bit, own up a bit and back to the usual. Unfortunately for her, it simply confirmed that the ‘trolls’ were right all along and the admissions in the article combined with the awful picture and video from the makeup artist (chapeau) were highly damaging and just highlighted her arrogance.
Now she’s stuck. Can’t openly rattle the tip jar as a whole shit ton of criticism will descend on her. She’s got to rely on people just not noticing the patreon they took out and a few gormless types buying the shit book (I doubt she’ll get any more cookbooks and she doesn’t have enough flowery prose to attempt anything else).
The reason I suspect she may actually be stupid enough to go ahead with the court case. She knows she needs something big to have any hope of clawing back any sort of career from this. Too stupid though to realise that’ll finish her, even if she does get attention (any attention is better than none).
I take great comfort in the fact that she has nobody but herself and her attention seeking bullshit to blame. You simply can’t expect to cry wolf as much as Jack does and not have even the most gullible cretins notice eventually. I still remember when just one negative comment on Twitter was big news on here-now they’re everywhere. Loads of people I follow no longer engage with her and these are people who used to constantly brown nose her.
Sorry for the long post- my old Harold’s off work after a very minor procedure. Anyone would think he’s just had open heart surgery so I’m pretending to work so I don’t have to listen to the wobbly honk of ‘Is this swelling? I may have to call NHS direct’ every two seconds. He had piles once and caught him on the phone to them asking ‘Is it possible to bleed to death from this?’ 🙄🍉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

jenny2603

VIP Member
On that note I'm surprised Jack hasn't made a song and a dance about having a smear (maybe she has so do let me know). She can never have a normal experience so I would have thought there would be a dramatic experience for this
When she went into the clinic the nurse roared SHUT YOUR LEGS so she had to leave untested.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114