Jack Monroe #467 Tragedies that seem to befall her, you’d think her life was written by Lemony Snicket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the 'heart attack' is my latest aneurysm! Thank(space)you to the knowledgeable Fraus who have confirmed that her ECG looks pretty normal and that she's just an attention-seeking bleep!

I had a heart attack at the age of 27... it was bleeping terrifying. Two of the vessels supplying blood to my heart had major blockages and I needed to have a stent inserted. That was after having a pulmonary embolism at the age of 19... also terrifying, but not quite as much as the heart attack. I never got to see my heart traces, not once. Everyone was too busy trying to save my life.

The way she casually uses these things to manipulate her fans and get attention is just sickening. I've said it before, but she absolutely disgusts me!

The cancer breadcrumbing and the suicide stuff and all the other medical tit she pulls... disgusting!! I'm exceedingly fortunate to have not been directly affected by cancer so far in my life, but I know so many of you have been and have shared with us over the last few days (my love to you all ❤).

My mum's mum took her own life when my mum was a teenager (my mum's nearly 70 now) and the ripples of that are still spreading to this day. I'm 41 now and have struggled with suicidal thoughts and urges since the age of about 13 or 14... depression, anxiety, eating disorder, personality disorder, currently waiting for a referral for possible cPTSD... it's a daily struggle to keep going but I'm dealing with it.

These are not things to casually throw around to 500k people in some twisted narc-fuelled mind game. I dislike her so much!! 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Wonder if Jack owns a set of these shared Facebook page having, Joker and Harley Quinn quoting, toxic relationship sheets? I guess the dog could sleep on the husband side.

03845543-07C5-4501-8B80-5A960B6C6D81.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Wonder if Jack owns a set of these shared Facebook page having, Joker and Harley Quinn quoting, toxic relationship sheets? I guess the dog could sleep on the husband side.

View attachment 1905818
WTF are those weird demonic simpleton sheep on the floor too?!

Anyway, Jack doesn’t need that cos she has this which is WORSE (and looks much grimier)
287D6CF0-AFDE-484F-A99E-E62DF0231F9B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I've been thinking about this like of Jack's that she is plainly going to some trouble to keep at the top of her likes, and I keep thinking, well, on the one hand, yes, suicidal people deserve that, but on the other hand, suicidal people may not be entitled to stake out that space in an extremely prominent location and in a way triggering to vulnerable others.

I have a loved one who was recently hospitalized with ideation and a plan. I shudder to think what effect Jack's cosplay would have had on her. Fortunately she's not a fan AFAIK.

98620E38-A212-48E4-988C-4C990488E09C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
WTF are those weird demonic simpleton sheep on the floor too?!

Anyway, Jack doesn’t need that cos she has this which is WORSE (and looks much grimier)
View attachment 1905826
Imaging weird sheepgoatdeerdog watching you try to shag for hours and then sitting there looking intense while you eat your burger. He knows about your coke dick. He knows what you did.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Imaging weird sheepgoatdeerdog watching you try to shag for hours and then sitting there looking intense while you eat your burger. He knows about your coke dick. He knows what you did.
I think weird sheepgoatdeerdog would be disturbing, but would also the least of your problems in that scenario. They wouldn’t be the only one watching you, after all…
C2F99A2E-CB42-405A-B455-EB714E8A525C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I think weird sheepgoatdeerdog would be disturbing, but would also the least of your problems in that scenario. They wouldn’t be the only one watching you, after all…
Lol I accidentally left the quote out from under the picture!!!
2493B9EE-6BA9-4DDD-B115-F3EB007F342E.jpeg

Well this explains a few things…
D2387853-9F8C-4217-AC76-A9A6D9B25712.jpeg

And yet another reason (other than not having being invited) that Jack never drove a tank with Viv (RIP) RIP.
E2E98C18-A207-4CF1-9B36-9725BCA9936F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
35778B41-55F0-44BA-AB6A-99E8E5F3A2EE.jpeg

😂 I’d forgotten this is “best enjoyed with headphones in at full volume” and that people had allegedly requested it. I’ve just had a little re-listen and watch of American Caterwauling Jack. I like the bit where she stops leaning nonchalantly on the shower wall and just GOES FOR IT.

I for one am grateful for Jack’s deluded self-belief that she is simply FABULOUS at everything (except roundabouts and swimming). Hours of fun.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
View attachment 1905867
😂 I’d forgotten this is “best enjoyed with headphones in at full volume” and that people had allegedly requested it. I’ve just had a little re-listen and watch of American Caterwauling Jack. I like the bit where she stops leaning nonchalantly on the shower wall and just GOES FOR IT.

I for one am grateful for Jack’s deluded self-belief that she is simply FABULOUS at everything (except roundabouts and swimming). Hours of fun.
She's shockingly shitey.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
'
Actually, I went and looked on the site to see the article to which she was responding and found this follow up too. She tweeted the original article out to her followers, completely misrepresented it, then changed the name of her blog post response and edited it to remove all the evidence that she’d deliberately caused a pile-on of the journalist who wrote it. Oh my how much things have (not) changed in ten years. It’s worth a read.

View attachment 1905813
View attachment 1905814View attachment 1905819View attachment 1905815
Edit: 🥕
'pretty bleeping poof'
'every piece of hate mail that said I was too pretty to be poor' :rolleyes:
Even her vile abuse has to be a humblebrag.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 87
'

'pretty bleeping poof'
'every piece of hate mail that said I was too pretty to be poor' :rolleyes:
Even her vile abuse has to be a humblebrag.
It's fascinating to read the article and comments ten years later with the benefit of hindsight.

Reactions: 37
It's fascinating to read the article and comments ten years later with the benefit of hindsight.
Yep. Same old same old.

Ten years on she has half a million plus followers rather than 12000. Still spouting the same nonsense and encouraging the pile-ons.

Reactions: 35
I didn’t manage to listen to very much of her narrating 1984, but couldn’t help but notice how much clearer her voice sounded compared to more recently.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.