Jack Monroe #337 The gaslighting desperation of a narcissist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t comment much on this thread but I have been here for a while. How dare she presume to speak for a whole community of people?!
I was personally offended by her cancer cosplay a while ago when she was wearing a headscarf and her constant comparing herself to other communities of people with health issues or disabilities.
I was diagnosed with cancer last year and had chemotherapy, radiotherapy and brachytherapy. Sadly it was not completely successful and in February this year I had a total pelvic exenteration which consists of a radical hysterectomy along with bladder and bowel removal. I now have a permanent urostomy and colostomy. To say it had been hard is an understatement. However I am recovering well and I am going back to work in august although I am reducing my hours permanently. Tonight I am going to my first post op outdoor concert and I am just trying to live my life as normally as I can. Luckily finances have not been an issue as I have received full pay from work and we were sensible when getting our mortgage and had a critical illness policy which paid out. Note to Jack: another cost to consider when owning a home.
One part of me thinks that Jack would love to be diagnosed with something serious like this as she would see it as a perfect opportunity for some serious begging but another part thinks she would never be able to cope with an actual verifiable illness and all that it entails. All of jack’s so called illnesses and disabilities are ones that cannot easily be disproved. I hate to not believe people who say they are ill but I just don’t believe in any of her conditions - literally not one.
I don’t think I can adequately get across just how pissed off she makes me. She has such an easy life and does not appreciate any of it.
Jack and Her cunting cancer cosplay with that stupid headscarf, and her threatened recipes for ouchy mouth was the cuntiest Jack ever. Because cancer is just lying on a hospital bed looking brave and wan, and grinning thumbs up when you are attached to a drip.

Quick reminder Jack, for lots of us it's more than an ouchy mouth, and a slightly diminished appitite. The treatment can duck with tastebuds so everything tastes tit, and the stomach cramps, and the diarrhoea andconstipation, and the constant nausea the vomiting, and the fatigue like nothing you have ever known. And in my case, a peg, as I couldn't swallow because the radiotherapy left me with burns and ulcers in my mouth and throat.

bleep.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
Brought over from last thread as I thought it important.

My younger brother has had a stoma belt most of his adult life. If you suggested to him that he was disabled you would get a mouthful.

He was disabled before his colostomy at the age of 25. Ulcerative colitis is not seen as serious by most people, it is.

Once he had the op he was able to live a full and active life, full time job (take note Jack), wife (managed to get passed the engage stage) 2 kids, forever home, cycles as a hobby, walked the length of Hadrian's wall last year at the age of 60. He is NOT disabled. Not every medical intervention means you are disabled.
Crohn’s Frau, watched a colectomy and ileostomy formation this morning (unrelated!) but I’d hazard a guess the patient is going to be feeling a lot less disabled post surgery. A stoma is enabling whereas the disease is disabling. She’s such a knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Share link lovey I’d love to do something like that with my daughters or sisters !!

I'm doing the Master Detox and would do it again. Rooms aren't 5 star luxury but comfortable and clean. It is so calm, peaceful and beautiful here and just a wonderful place to reset, relax and feel healthy. As an autoimmune disease frau it has been amazing for my body and getting rid of inflammation.

There's daily free yoga, walks, talks, saunas, a steam room and all that jazz and so much more. I've had the BEST massages of my life here and I'm a hard to please bugger.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I can't imagine just asking for money like this at the drop of a hat.

The only time I've given to one of these fundraisers is when it was for a family member who has a son with Angelman syndrome 🔺. She's a single Mum and full time carer for him and wanted to get a specially modified tricycle. Loved seeing him riding around on it 😊

But that should be a special exception. You see people begging for all sorts lately. And I'm sorry but that's mainly what it is......

What you don't see is the people 'making do' with second hand stuff, borrowing things, muddling along until they're in a better spot. Too many people rush to crowdfund and I hate how prevalent it has become.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

I'm doing the Master Detox and would do it again. Rooms aren't 5 star luxury but comfortable and clean. It is so calm, peaceful and beautiful here and just a wonderful place to reset, relax and feel healthy. As an autoimmune disease frau it has been amazing for my body and getting rid of inflammation.

There's daily free yoga, walks, talks, saunas, a steam room and all that jazz and so much more. I've had the BEST massages of my life here and I'm a hard to please bugger.
It’s so funny cos I see you as your profile pic and I’m imagining him on a wellness retreat !!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

This looks INCREDIBLE!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
These are not the comments of anyone who’s spent time with a child, ever. Our HomePod is never off in this house music is key for toddler fun & learning, it can really help with speech. It’s how kids learn to count.
Read BIB in a hurry, thought for a moment you were raising a 90s raver.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Listening to a crime podcast (lol hear me out) and a frau here has said something that an ex FBI profiler has just repeated! Who was the frau that said the absence of “I” in Jacqui’s poverty trauma essays indicates these are made up scenarios that never happened? They’re analysing the Bryan Laundry (sp?) note left after he murdered Gabby Petito and there’s lots of it, like he says “shouted her name” rather than “I shouted” is an indication that he’s not present in this “memory” I QUOTE from retired FBI agent and criminal profiler Jim Clemente!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
View attachment 1401332

Public Understanding of SP?

Public Understanding of…

Some Poors?
Slop Producing?
Supercilious Pontificating?
Shitting Pooch (shaking)?
Sebtient Pumbles?

(ETA it’s actually an award from a Social Policy Association conference. So (to generalize as used to work in “academia” 🤢 ) prob. overwhelmingly a load of MC academics-who likely LOVE her incisive Guardian pieces and “all the good that she does”. Won’t stop her banging on about it like she’s just won the Nobel Peace Prize when she hears tho. My cats’ turds have contributed about as much to “Public Understanding of Social Policy” as that shameless grifting slopmonster)
New member, be gentle with me! I'm a refugee from Twatter/Guardian btl comments who feels properly used re JM and her 'worthiness' (oh also a certain Honest Beauty Journalist who writes for them who mentioned here so I had a read...) I feel manipulated by SM and my favourite newspaper into believing her fiction. Social policy it ain't. 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 131
What you don't see is the people 'making do' with second hand stuff, borrowing things, muddling along until they're in a better spot. Too many people rush to crowdfund and I hate how prevalent it has become.
Makes me wonder what she’d do without a fundraiser. Under the new uniform laws, schools have to minimise the amount of branded items needed, so she can get multipacks of trousers, shirts etc from Asda or even second hand plain stuff. Then she’d just need a blazer or couple of jumpers each with the logo. Our area has school uniform banks and some food banks also help with things like clothing and school shoes. If they are far enough for a bus, they’re likely to be able to access help with transport costs.

Frankly, £1000 for two uniforms and two bus passes is insane. My kid wears through uniform like crazy and I’ve never spent anywhere close to that much.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Listening to a crime podcast (lol hear me out) and a frau here has said something that an ex FBI profiler has just repeated! Who was the frau that said the absence of “I” in Jacqui’s poverty trauma essays indicates these are made up scenarios that never happened? They’re analysing the Bryan Laundry (sp?) note left after he murdered Gabby Petito and there’s lots of it, like he says “shouted her name” rather than “I shouted” is an indication that he’s not present in this “memory” I QUOTE from retired FBI agent and criminal profiler Jim Clemente!!

Is it Peter Hyatt you're listening to? I have also used his techniques to analyse Jack's 'true life stories', as well as the guys from the Behaviour Panel. Can't remember if I made the post you're referring to but I have made a few posts with my pathetically amateur attempts at statement analysis :ROFLMAO:

ETA in my excitement I didn't notice that you were talking about Jim Clemente! Peter Hyatt is also really good if you search him on YouTube. He hasn't done much but what he's done is very insightful and does help you to spot when peeps are obscuring the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Frankly, £1000 for two uniforms and two bus passes is insane. My kid wears through uniform like crazy and I’ve never spent anywhere close to that much.
Nah my kids bus pass is £498 a school year. I’m lucky enough to be able to afford putting money away for it each month but I can easily see how £1000 is feasible for twins. £40 per compulsory blazer here too.

Eta - not saying I agree with the crowdfund, just saying I understand the amount!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
New member, be gentle with me! I'm a refugee from Twatter/Guardian btl comments who feels properly used re JM and her 'worthiness' (oh also a certain Honest Beauty Journalist who writes for them who mentioned here so I had a read...) I feel manipulated by SM and my favourite newspaper into believing her fiction. Social policy it ain't. 😤
Welcome, slice of pumble? Tell us your story

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Welcome!

She Here is the best recruiter Tattle ever had. We had a little thread chat a while ago about how we found Tattle and Pretty Dishonest he must be responsible for 95% of us (me included) finding the place.

In other news, went to Yorkshire Sculpture Park 🔺and think Jack was here first...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
What we need is someone who appears vulnerable on a superficial level but is actually a total animal when pushed.
I have just the heroine our canal needs!! (For all FOTC fans x).

Screenshot_20220708-144942.png

Actually, she does give off major pro-Jack squig vibes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I used to work for an academies trust that had everything including socks in the branded uniform (although they didn’t enforce it at every school). Ridiculous.
My child only has a blazer and a tie as branded uniform. Seeing as she won’t wear a coat even in the depths of winter I don’t mind too much about the blazer

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.