Jack Monroe #467 Tragedies that seem to befall her, you’d think her life was written by Lemony Snicket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her skin doesn't seem to like tattoo ink. They are looked a bit smudged. I dont have any tattoos but alot of my mates do and apart from a few tit ones when they got pished years ago and decided the Tasmanian devil or daffy duck was a good idea, they are all clear cut lines and well colored. Some of my friends even have coloured sleeves.

Reactions: 26
Yesterday I mentioned Jack has unfollowed some people on the hellsite. Turns out she’s unfollowed at least one of the accounts suspected to be a Jack Sock.
Sneak.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
It's funny isn't it how she seems to have a friend in every line of business from pet care to paint to tattoos who give her mates rates AND she finds things in puddles and gets told to keep wrong sofas etc etc and yet she is still so much poorer than those of us who actually have to pay full price for all of these things?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Is this Jack caught in YET ANOTHER horrific lie? That is, weaponizing awful tit for a clapback: early version.
View attachment 1905693
Claims in Aug 2013 that at the height of the pov she slit her wrists.
View attachment 1905695
View attachment 1905717Not only that though, AND claims she “still has the scars on her wrists” in Aug 2013.
View attachment 1905699
Not visible in any pics of her though. Eg these from across the years in The GuardianView attachment 1905740View attachment 1905739
View attachment 1905709
Maybe they and every other pic of her airbrushes them out? Except here in this vid from Aug 2013, there’s no sign of them all the way through that I can see either.

Ditto this one from January 2014
[/https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=twOrErzE_c4SPOILER]
In the graphic paragraph she describes how “you” do this, “you” do that, “you hold the bottom of your jumper sleeve”.
Am I correct in saying a frau read into this use of language and took from it that when Jack refers to you rather than I, it is something she might be implying she’s done but at the same time is being tricky with words?
I mean the next part blows that theory out of the water when she says she has scars on her wrists but yeah…

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I'd love to know if any of the Stans actually contacted Ma and Pa H via Facebook, and if they received replies. Can't find anything on the Hellsite.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Actually, I went and looked on the site to see the article to which she was responding and found this follow up too. She tweeted the original article out to her followers, completely misrepresented it, then changed the name of her blog post response and edited it to remove all the evidence that she’d deliberately caused a pile-on of the journalist who wrote it. Oh my how much things have (not) changed in ten years. It’s worth a read.

View attachment 1905813
View attachment 1905814View attachment 1905819View attachment 1905815
Edit: 🥕
Wow, Jack has been doing this for years.

79207014-1118-4590-8F11-C5E3CBB60B91.jpeg

There was nothing unintentional about it and she’s not contrite.

And of course the irony is that Luke just made exactly the same point that Jack did in that speech she claimed she never made in the HoC - that she’s not some working class white lighting swigging chav but a nice middle class girl.

ETA 🥕 chaos!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Actually, I went and looked on the site to see the article to which she was responding and found this follow up too. She tweeted the original article out to her followers, completely misrepresented it, then changed the name of her blog post response and edited it to remove all the evidence that she’d deliberately caused a pile-on of the journalist who wrote it. Oh my how much things have (not) changed in ten years. It’s worth a read.

View attachment 1905813
View attachment 1905814View attachment 1905819View attachment 1905815
Edit: 🥕
"Hate mail that said I was too pretty to be poor". Is that like the hateful person that called her a "pretty bleeping poof"? Because usually when people are attacking someone they don't like, they chuck a compliment in there don't they? 🙄. She fancies herself waaaay too much. Reminds me of when she tries to point out her faults, and can only come up with "I work too hard" 🥹😂 she just can't criticise herself, not even for the benefit of making a lie convincing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 84
Wow, Jack has been doing this for years.

View attachment 1906005
There was nothing unintentional about it and she’s not contrite.

And of course the irony is that Luke just made exactly the same point that Jack did in that speech she claimed she never made in the HoC - that she’s not some working class white lighting swigging chav but a nice middle class girl.

ETA 🥕 chaos!
‘She responded angrily (and without a hint of remorse)’ as a thread title please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
The melodramatic suicide baiting is so overwhelming,it’s easy to overlook all the other crap in this article. This whole thing is seething with resentment about her child.
This bit in particula:

D65B8FA3-AFB5-4A8A-9F9B-461FBDF89D2A.jpeg

shows how she puts herself first and centre. Also foodbanks don’t give people with older children formula because formula is bloody expensive. So she’s implying she’s been using a foodbank since her child was a baby.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Hi Jack! Just reflecting on the last three years. Imagine if you’d not gone for That Man, had been a bit more subtle in your grift and not flaunted your sideboards….it could have been so different. I’m glad you got exposed though you grifting twit. P.s I had a dream about her last night 😬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I'd love to know if any of the Stans actually contacted Ma and Pa H via Facebook, and if they received replies. Can't find anything on the Hellsite.
someone has done in the past, as per thread 31 so I don’t think Big Dave and Ma E would be surprised, they’ve probably has years of it

Reactions: 26
Hi Jack! Just reflecting on the last three years. Imagine if you’d not gone for That Man, had been a bit more subtle in your grift and not flaunted your sideboards….it could have been so different. I’m glad you got exposed though you grifting twit. P.s I had a dream about her last night 😬
Babe, same 👀

i had moved house (it was RENTED) and didn't want her to know my address. She attempted to love bomb me and then sent a flying monkey after me and was telling people I'd done lots of terrible things and I was too scared to go home.

it was one of those pissing dreams that continued after I'd briefly woken up. That never bloody happens when I'm dreaming about Charles Leclerc. 🏎

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm glad you've posted this. I'm not a doctor either but I've spent almost 30 years peering at ecg read outs when attending call outs for people with chest pains, known heart conditions, weird symptoms that might be heart related etc. And it looks fine to me. 77bpm for the vent rate is perfectly normal.
Agreed, not a Doc but read ECG's. Her QT intervals are in excellent range too, which if increased would make her at risk of cardiac issues. T Waves fine too.

Another Jack exaggeration.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.