Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her profile is unlocked again already.
I’m absolutely sick of her tit.
Did anyone else notice that some - but not all - of her deleted posts temporarily reappeared overnight?

I saw them on my phone at around 4.45am, and haven't refreshed since - so was able to screenshot:
Screenshot 2023-01-22 at 11.51.12.png

It might be a glitch at Twitter's end, but the fact that the stuff about her family member didn't reappear makes me suspect that she was awake and online at that time.

• Wow
Reactions: 65
I’ve just seen a thread where someone has very kindly and patiently explained to our “touch grass” squig why defending her might be misguided. It was rather sensitively handled I thought.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I love this.
I came to Tattle by accident following links when another person was grating my mushrooms. I saw this thread and have been seriously impressed by the kindness, care, compassion and sheer eloquence of you all. So many lovely people with so many life experiences that you have shared, some happy, some traumatic , some overwhelmingly sad. How Jack can't come here and not see how life can be if you just are honest with yourself and others. She had wasted and spoiled so many opportunities that most of us would be thrilled to have had. Just put twitter down Jack. Get some help and for God's sake put SB first in your life. He deserves so much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 94

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
This squig has nailed it. Have to wonder what it would take for Jack to just get a bleeping job. Her obsession with fame & greed for money is pathological by this point-she’s clinging on like tit on a blanket. Mortifying. Have some pride Jack ffs.
Also genuinely gutted to hear sad news about some of my favourite people on here and wishing you all the very best. People like Jenny make the world a much, much better, calmer & far funnier place. Jack could never even come close.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 130
I understand the sentiment, but rehab is pointless unless someone's willing to engage fully and honestly.
Yes exactly! As an NA Frau 🧀 one of the first bloody things you have to do in the 12 steps (which she’s an expert on, according to her, with the amount she bangs on about it and being sober, which she clearly -allegedly- isn’t) is, in a nutshell, take accountability, put mistakes right, apologise, admit wrongdoings etc.
She won’t do it. Recovery’s not possible without it.

She’s had financial help from squigs, yet pissed it away. Help from SBs dad, yet bangs on about being a hard up single mum. Help from wealthy supportive parents, yet was poverty stricken and left to fend for herself. Help from Daddy to get a decent job, fucked it off. Help previously in rehab, many think she’s still using drugs.

Not to be cynical but really just think no matter how much help she’s ever offered, she’s always going to be a “chaos”, we all want her to STOP BREATHING and she’s always gonna be in the overdraft. Really is so far gone at this point. Sorry I’ve been emotive today lads, the C and S tweets yesterday have got to me. She’s a knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Without saying too much for fear of 🍉, someone close to me tweeted their goodbyes and then took their own life. So, I know this isn’t an airport but I’m taking a break from these threads for my own MH. I do hope that this tweet of Jack’s triggers a non-malicious welfare check and she gets the help she so clearly needs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 164
I came to Tattle by accident following links when another person was grating my mushrooms. I saw this thread and have been seriously impressed by the kindness, care, compassion and sheer eloquence of you all. So many lovely people with so many life experiences that you have shared, some happy, some traumatic , some overwhelmingly sad. How Jack can't come here and not see how life can be if you just are honest with yourself and others. She had wasted and spoiled so many opportunities that most of us would be thrilled to have had. Just put twitter down Jack. Get some help and for God's sake put SB first in your life. He deserves so much better.
I know MH problems are no respector of circumstance, in that you can have the best life ever (on paper) and still feel absolutely bleak and wretched.
But I do get frustrated with Jack. She has two living parents, a healthy lovely son, siblings, good health (I'm sure she does) and lives in a nice part of the world.
I don't want to be a Pollyanna and completely understand it is not that straightforward, but Jack's life is not terrible. She'd be much happier if she could appreciate what she has, instead of constantly feeling hard done by.
(I don't mean this glibly, as appreciating what you have got is not always easy, I do know that. I'm always terribly envious of people who have one parent let alone two. I'm sure I wasn't grateful when I had both).

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Catching up because I had some really tit news yesterday.
I've had 2 breast scares.. one over Christmas which with kids I had to plaster a smile on while my mind was in overdrive.
The only ones who knew were Mr P my parents & sis.
The other not so long ago.
She's dirty..she lays crumbs for sympathy, the pissing leach.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 99
Breadcrumbing on one wall, Narcissistic Rage on the other 3 and GriftyGrifterFace on the ceiling.
Not forgetting the Burger Boy Shag Pile carpeting...
That will go lovely with her sheep/deer/antlers horrifying bedding.

I'm still having nightmares about them 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yeah, I remember her telling a community food project in Cornwall only to share her original link of her '20 pound Christmas dinner' so that she could benefit form the sponsored links in it. So generous....(that Christmas dinner looked awful btw)
Surely this one thing alone proves 30p Lees point.

Reactions: 47
I know MH problems are no respector of circumstance, in that you can have the best life ever (on paper) and still feel absolutely bleak and wretched.
But I do get frustrated with Jack. She has two living parents, a healthy lovely son, siblings, good health (I'm sure she does) and lives in a nice part of the world.
I don't want to be a Pollyanna and completely understand it is not that straightforward, but Jack's life is not terrible. She'd be much happier if she could appreciate what she has, instead of constantly feeling hard done by.
(I don't mean this glibly, as appreciating what you have got is not always easy, I do know that. I'm always terribly envious of people who have one parent let alone two. I'm sure I wasn't grateful when I had both).
Babe, same. I should be over it by now but my Mummy took her life over 30 years ago and I still get a little twinge of jealousy when people talk about their funny, lovely mums x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 156
Without saying too much for fear of 🍉, someone close to me tweeted their goodbyes and then took their own life. So, I know this isn’t an airport but I’m taking a break from these threads for my own MH. I do hope that this tweet of Jack’s triggers a non-malicious welfare check and she gets the help she so clearly needs.
I feel for you, I think most of us have had to take time out due to Jack's triggering Twitter behaviour. She is just terrible.

Take care and come back here when you feel strong enough to stomach her nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Well it’s worked. If you name search her now it’s full of worried people and sympathy, rather than all the criticism from a few days ago.
She seemed to hav
I’m putting this behind a spoiler because I think I may just have a twisted sense of humour, but the mistake this squig made, switching “least” for “most” made me do a little snort.
Hilarious I thought! Unless I'm sick and twisted too (am not charred or screaming though)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
As my dear departed grandaddy used to say.

She's nowt but a boil on the arse of humanity!!

Goddess ,I miss that man.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.