Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes exactly! As an NA Frau šŸ§€ one of the first bloody things you have to do in the 12 steps (which sheā€™s an expert on, according to her, with the amount she bangs on about it and being sober, which she clearly -allegedly- isnā€™t) is, in a nutshell, take accountability, put mistakes right, apologise, admit wrongdoings etc.
She wonā€™t do it. Recoveryā€™s not possible without it.

Sheā€™s had financial help from squigs, yet pissed it away. Help from SBs dad, yet bangs on about being a hard up single mum. Help from wealthy supportive parents, yet was poverty stricken and left to fend for herself. Help from Daddy to get a decent job, fucked it off. Help previously in rehab, many think sheā€™s still using drugs.

Not to be cynical but really just think no matter how much help sheā€™s ever offered, sheā€™s always going to be a ā€œchaosā€, we all want her to STOP BREATHING and sheā€™s always gonna be in the overdraft. Really is so far gone at this point. Sorry Iā€™ve been emotive today lads, the C and S tweets yesterday have got to me. Sheā€™s a knob.
She's really v much like my mother. The narcisssim is so powerful that my mother would rather her children have nothing to do with her and have no contact at all with any of her grandchildren, than attempt to change her behaviour. Although I'm not convinced it can be changed. All I can say is that the number of enablers is likely to decline as the years go by although there will always be a fresh bunch of saps willing to be sucked into the vortex and then, when they are if no use anymore, spat out. I just hope the damage is limited.

I would also hazard a guess is that this is why rehab is really of little benefit and I imagine is even a form of enabling in itself (for someone like Jack I mean with these particular personality issues - not generally!)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
Just dawned on me Iā€™ve had Gary Wilmot and Garry Bushell confused since the last thread. Send coffee-os
Bushell on The Box! I saw him coming out of The Bakerā€™s Oven in Sidcup about 20 years ago.

Totally starstruck šŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I donā€™t wish any harm to her whatsoever, none of us do. But if she paused (closed?) her patreon, closed her twitter account and let her agent run a professional work only one, a lot of this would go away as people got bored of her. Yes, sheā€™d likely have got away with the money, but it would be nigh on impossible to grift any more. Sheā€™d get the odd column, interview and so on, not much, but she could build an honest career. I mean, Iā€™d have more respect for her if she was on onlyfans, at least sheā€™d be proving something for those who choose to pay for it.

But itā€™s clearly not enough, she wants fame, attention, pots of cash and she will say or do anything to get it.

When was the last time she did ANYTHING with her son - Iā€™m inclined to believe she isnā€™t allowed to take him on holiday alone - but a day out? London? Sea Life? A theme park? Heā€™s 12, look at all these wasted years. I hope his dad treats him to everything he deserves. Has she ever not tweeted all day and night? Even when she strops off itā€™s strongly suspected shes on the sock accounts. Itā€™s sad, but not for Jack, for SB.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Sorry but I think a lot of her stans just enjoy the drama. I'm not a Jack fan but if I was genuinely concerned about Jack, I would call Essex Police and let them know there was reason to be concerned about her welfare. I wouldn't Tweet bleeping Nigella Lawson or Roger De Courcey and Nookie Bear.

Secondly if I'd said something that gave people the impression that I was suicidal when I wasn't I'd back on Twitter correcting that in record time explaining that I was fine/getting help and there was no need at all to panic because I wouldn't want anyone being distressed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 119
Anybody got a spare tin of wilko purple paradise loling about?
I'm gonna chuck it at the Bread crumbling twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
that she can make out sheā€™s having a full mental breakdown on Twitter but IRL sheā€™s just going about her normal life (whatever that is).
I think its even worse than that. She'll have been sat under that stinking duvet on her sweaty couch watching all of the worried Squigs and loving it. She'll be so buoyed by it she'll be high as a kite. Absolutely delerious on the attention. I bet you've read every post on here too Jack, seeing what kind of attention you've got on here. It must put a real dampener on her seeing we don't fall for her tit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Babe, same. I should be over it by now but my Mummy took her life over 30 years ago and I still get a little twinge of jealousy when people talk about their funny, lovely mums x
I think there's some things that will always sting a bit, no matter the time in-between ā™„

• Heart
Reactions: 59
And letā€™s all remember, Jackā€™s mum follows her on Twitter. Imagine how she must feel reading all of Jackā€™s horrific shite.
I get the feeling Jack's mum is very good at pretending. She's had this her whole life and will just pretend she doesn't see it as a coping mechanism to avoid the stress and drama.

• Sad
Reactions: 52
Jumping ahead to post, I was at a party last night (I have friends Jack) and I missed this phenomenal chaos.

I am beyond disgusted at her breadcrumbing. Like most here I have lost friends and family to cancer. And I lost a very dear friend in 2021 to suicide. He was 33. A wonderful intellect and one of the most charismatic people I have met. Everyone loved him. And it was a complete bolt out of the blue. Itā€™s something you never get over. I havenā€™t the tiniest bit of pity left for her. I donā€™t want her to stop breathing but I do want her to lose everything. Everything. Her son, her home, her platform, her status. I want every agony to rain down on her. She deserves every bit of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
There really is no depth she won't sink too.
Anything & everything is fair game to her, and it is an actual game.
Many years ago I tried to take my life I've mentioned before..I have a serious MH illness and it was before I was diagnosed and medicated.

Everything she does/says is for attention/and monetary gain.
She really is a degusting human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Sorry but I think a lot of her stans just enjoy the drama. I'm not a Jack fan but if I was genuinely concerned about Jack, I would call Essex Police and let them know there was reason to be concerned about her welfare. I wouldn't Tweet bleeping Nigella Lawson or Roger De Courcey and Nookie Bear.

Secondly if I'd said something that gave people the impression that I was suicidal when I wasn't I'd back on Twitter correcting that in record time explaining that I was fine/getting help and there was no need at all to panic because I wouldn't want anyone being distressed.
To be fair, the squig that tagged Nigella seems to have learning disabilities or MH issues or something. She tags celebs a lot and has been desperately trying to get Jackā€™s attention for ages. I think a lot of her stans are similar. Theyā€™re lonely people who get really excited about the thought of someone whoā€™s been on the telly responding to their tweets. And feel a special kind of privilege at being in the āœØComments ClubāœØ

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 84

I know that most of her followers only see a very limited snapshot of what she posts, and therefore don't notice as many inconsistencies as we do - but the "I can't do this..." tweet has had 516.3k views so far. She can't possibly pretend it didn't happen... can she?

• Wow
Reactions: 50
To be fair, the squig that tagged Nigella seems to have learning disabilities or MH issues or something. She tags celebs a lot and has been desperately trying to get Jackā€™s attention for ages. I think a lot of her stans are similar. Theyā€™re lonely people who get really excited about the thought of someone whoā€™s been on the telly responding to their tweets. And feel a special kind of privilege at being in the āœØComments ClubāœØ
Ah, apologies. I hadn't looked up the squig so wasn't aware of their situation. Jack really needs to set their mind at rest as it's not fair worrying people, in particular people who may not be best equipped to deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Babe, same. I should be over it by now but my Mummy took her life over 30 years ago and I still get a little twinge of jealousy when people talk about their funny, lovely mums x
I'm so sorry Django. I get the same pangs. I'm 2/3 years older than Jack. My mom died of a glioblastoma almost 20 years ago.

Cancer Jack is a bleep who can get to duck.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
I know that most of her followers only see a very limited snapshot of what she posts, and therefore don't notice as many inconsistencies as we do - but the "I can't do this..." tweet has had 516.3k views so far. She can't possibly pretend it didn't happen... can she?
I find it very annoying that her next tweet which was to that robot idiot seems to have completely been missed by so many people. The views are less than 9k. You can tell from that response that rhe I can't do this one was just drama. It aggravates me that all these fawners don't actually look at what she replies to!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I don't know what to say so I'm bouncing some love off of satellites and into your hemisphere. It has to bounce as it's upside down, you see.
You're one of my favourite ninnies so I couldn't just read that and leave it.
šŸ¾ šŸ¤— h

• Heart
Reactions: 52
bleeping hell, NOT NOW squig! Sheā€™s moved on from jolly japes with EIGHT FRIENDS jammed on a sofa (thatā€™s either the Katie Hopkins one or the fetid one she sleeps on).

Sheā€™s now receiving highly imaginative and adjective-filled online abuse (thatā€™s not quite the same as the highly imaginative adjective-filled online abuse she was posting about a few months back) reliving all her cancer scares AND sheā€™s suicidal.

And all you want to focus on is her ugly-ass chair?!

DCB85C8D-55D8-42F9-936C-B85C0A591767.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
manuals weren't listed in last weeks Sunday Times so never did see the presale figures, but this is the list in todays.
Just think if she actually tried to make a decent book and stayed away from twitter she might have been in this list

1674392423471.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
It is coming up 4 years for me in remission from blood cancer, and tomorrow I see my haematologist for my yearly check up. It sickens me there's individuals out there who weapon illness and disability to garner sympathy and leniency for their unsavoury, manipulative and narcissistic behaviours.

Jameela Jamil is another despicable character who has used the cancer card and there was a Twitter account called Obsessive Locust who is the equivalent to the Awfully Molly blog who exposed so many of her lies and half truths. Her and Jackanory are two peas in a pod.

I was very unwell for the best part of a decade before my cancer diagnosis, and I became part of many forums and groups for the "chronically ill". At first I was extremely taken in by all of the elaborate seemingly unbelievably dramatic sob stories of the women on there. Many would post links to their PayPals for money, hold fundraisers and do off with the money. It was CONSTANT drama. It became clear many of these women were perfectly able-bodied, most of them were single, many had evident spending addictions, and without wanting to sound like an utter twit - many had absolutely nothing remarkable about them. No discernable talent, skill or interests. Some clearly depressed, but unwilling to do anything about it, happy to stay stuck in their self-inflicted misery and boredkm. No interest in doing actual work, and happy to constantly mope and naval gaze on social media.

I've honestly wanted to write a blog about the behaviour of these sorts of people I've encountered because there's bleeping thousands of them and they ALL act the same, Jack included.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 112
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.