Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fraus, I just finished grunking this thread and omg. I usually just laugh at the shite she tries to spin but this latest flounce is honestly sickening to me. A quick search on hellsite this morning shows many people concerned for her, giving her attention, sending well wishes, lapping up this latest last ditch effort at garnering sympathy.
How doesn’t she understand the difference between being held accountable and online abuse?? I’m actually baffled. Like, I feel like she is actually delusional. It feels like she’s just throwing the kitchen sink of excuses out to distract from her horrible narcissistic and absolute plethora of calculated (and even at times ridiculously pointless) lies. “I’ve basically had cancer. I’m ill. I’m an addict. I’m being relentlessly harrassed. I’m suing Lee. I’m sofa surfing. I’m s***cidal. I’m skint. I’m disabled. I’m ill. I have PTSD. I’ve survived x y and z. I work 800 hours a week. Im exhausted. Im being stalked. I’ve been doxxed. Im an alcoholic.”
I mean seriously- a small selection! What hasn’t she tried?! All separate attempts to deflect instead of holding her hands up and trying to make things right!!!! It is insanity!!!
To say she continually reads up on herself on here, you’d think she’d take our advice and just start being honest. Own up to your tit. Admit you fucked up. I actually can’t believe people are still falling for her narc manipulation tactics. She can’t handle being called out and exposed for being a lying, manipulative, drug addicted grifter who is not a nice person. Imo she can’t handle the backlash from her tit book, the narc Guardian article, and the rise in people (rightly!) calling her out, asking for refunds etc. She made her bed, she needs to lie in it rather than continually deflect! God, she infuriates me. She can’t scrape the barrel anymore. Her mental health would be so much better if she stopped trying to hide and cover tit up. It’s too far gone now to salvage. Hence all this. Sending love ninnies x
100% this. Her life is a constant roundabout of all the above. Why are her family, friends, agents, sponsors not giving her the hard truth and getting her the help/therapy/rehab she needs? I mean seriously who is going to book her for any media/tv/events etc when she appears so unbalanced?

Her ouchy shoulder might feel better if she wasn’t hunched over her phone furiously typing salty comebacks 24/7 too, or maybe it’s the huge chip on it

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Love you Ninnies but might need a break from Jack. Her behaviour yesterday has fried my brain. To all those who have shared their legit trauma and experiences much love. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
That's why I think she personally has never been touched by cancer or suicide.
If you have you don't glibly chuck it into the ring to win an argument. You just don't.
No, she has known people who have had cancer, and also at least one person who ended their own life. But she’s shown many many times, and this is probably the clearest example for lurkers so far, that she’s simply not like a normal person in how she views other people. She has to centre herself, and other people’s feelings either don’t register or, worse, don’t matter. (And no, that’s not ‘an ASD thing’, before she dares to suggest it - love from someone properly diagnosed with ASD.)

• Heart
Reactions: 101
Seems a minor point amongst all the recent tit, but is it now taken as read that Jack lied to The Guardian and twitter about fulfilling all her patreon obligations?
Not one person has confirmed they received their rewards.
Yes, I think we can assume that Jack lied to the Guardian. People would have been tweeting about receiving stuff and Jackie would have been all over them to prove she'd met her obligations.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
bleeping hell, the idiot squig tagging in a woman whose lost so many of her loved ones to cancer really get on my tits.

Jack is a manipulative bleep, nothing more. She posted all those horrible tweets to a woman who said she’d seen through her tit at last. Then she locked her account, posted the horrible breadcrumbing suicide one and then unlocked her account again.

That isn’t the behaviour of a person in the depths of despair, it’s the behaviour of a pathological liar manipulating her audience like a puppet master.

And I’ve also lost people to both. ❤ to everyone this affects personally. I’m disgusted by her behaviour.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 83
If anyone did convince the police to do a welfare check, she’d spin it as trolls having swatted her.

Reactions: 47
Just dawned on me I’ve had Gary Wilmot and Garry Bushell confused since the last thread. Send coffee-os

• Haha
Reactions: 84
I’m putting this behind a spoiler because I think I may just have a twisted sense of humour, but the mistake this squig made, switching “least” for “most” made me do a little snort.
F898F221-FFC9-4CAF-BE94-92377E5610F4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 110
I have to say, going on the bird site (which I have now deactivated) and seeing conversations that were shared in good faith here, information about lived experience shared in good faith, almost directly referenced in some cases, rolled up and fired at Monroe by a couple of the usual suspects is weird. Every new thought that is shared on here is then weaponised by these squigs but given the sensitivity of the last twelve hours I think they are as bad as her for exploiting what has been shared. Anyway, that's my two penneth. It's probably par for the course and veteran Fraus will be used to it, it just feels grubby.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Not the squigs cries for help to nigella Lawson 😂
I have concerns about this. It might bring Nigella back into the ‘she is having such a difficult time and does so much for so many; please support her through this horrible period’.

Reactions: 50
The thing is, she could well go down the “ebil twolls twisting my words” route but the fact of the matter is that many, many of her stans have also made the assumption that her last tweet was breadcrumbing suicide. Made clear by the sheer number of “are you okay? Someone please check on Jack” QTs. So it’s clear that whether or not she intended to breadcrumb suicide(she did), that has been the interpretation by both her fans and her detractors.

Reactions: 39
Well that was one depressing grunk. Jack never ceases to amaze me with how low she'll go, lower than a snake's belly.

Love to everyone that has, or is going through, the ailments that Jack implies she has and uses as a shield. It's a special kind of nastiness to be so self absorbed that you never contemplate how your words affect others.

Jack is one obnoxious, self indulgent whiner.

• Heart
Reactions: 115
I have concerns about this. It might bring Nigella back into the ‘she is having such a difficult time and does so much for so many; please support her through this horrible period’.
With some of the annual Patreon marks likely to cancel in the next few days, I think getting another Nigella bump is exactly what Jack is aiming for right now.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.