Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give me a V

Give me an B

Give me an I

What do we have?

A futile exercise in laziness and self promotion

Gooooooooo Jack!

A rip-roaring success just like your latest book....

• Haha
Reactions: 100
She retweeted their statements didn't she? And most of the views would be via that process. It's the only reason I saw them for example. So, she potentially is the one she should be suing for defamation and damage to her reputation, if those statements were untrue and damaging. There's a thought 😂
Exactly! If I had half a million followers and someone posted something that could harm my reputation and was distressing, I wouldn't put it on blast for them to see when they may not have seen the original! Courts are not there to settle playground tit for tat internet arguments.

Also a legal team will be paid by either party when it's over so just because someone has taken her case on, it doesn't mean they believe they'll win or that it's not a waste of time. They're literally just doing a job

Reactions: 38
Just seen Grifty Kitchen in the wild at my local Asda, but I think another Frau had got there before me as there was a self help type book obscuring it.
I popped a David Walliams on to join it. I'm excited to think I am in proximity to another canal dweller.

ETA
Happy first Vindex Bindex Intdex day, lads!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
The way she told everyone she'd bought herself a new pair of Docs to reward herself on her 'work' on the VBI makes me cackle. You couldn't make it up. She literally bought herself a new pair of boots off the back of the Vimes Boots theory and the money donated in good faith that she was helping *others*. LOL.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 90
Jack trashed her own reputation ages ago, she is her own worst troll. Maybe it's like gollum. Sober Jack and coke Jack goading each other all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Is there any chance of Jack going to prison for financial stuff? Suing stuff!? I'd love that! Her prison diaries would be brilliant. She already writes like Jeffrey Archer

My Dear Mr T Roll,
If you're with us tonight, can I humbly ask that your next trick is to have Jack imprisoned?
I am quite liberal in my outlook and don't really hold with jail unless it's for violent people
and sex cases. However I cannot deny that the comedy potential of Jail Jack appeals to me
greatly and I think many of us would have what the late Cilla Black often referred to as a
"lorra laughs" were she to be locked up for something.

Your humble servant

Jenny Numbers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
The bottom line with Jack’s chaotic nature is the repeat CCJs. They’re tiny amounts in the scheme of things - she should have been able to pay them. This means it’s not that she can’t, it’s that she won’t.
She won’t be organised to avoid it happening 4 times in the past few years! Even though the CCJs absolutely ruin her credit.
She’s been blathering on about being the best Friend of Bill who ever friended and Stepping the Steps yet she hasn’t paid another debt - which is less than a month’s patreon- hence a new CCJ this month. So accountable.
She is absolutely bold as brass and will have no issue doing more U-turns than MPs during the Brexit ref campaign, casually ignoring Patreon rewards, dropping the Sue 30p Lee and the VBI pretending that of course she never meant to actually do the whole thing.
Anyone else would cringe with shame. She doesn’t have any.
I've realised that my poor opinion of AA & the steps derives from her and her terrible representation of it. So am trying to remedy that with my own reading. If I or a loved one was looking for help, her, her attitude, the way she portrays it while doing duck all for and about it would 100% make me think ewwww god no not AA. Such a damaging person to have any connection with a brand or organisation.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
My Dear Mr T Roll,
If you're with us tonight, can I humbly ask that your next trick is to have Jack imprisoned?
I am quite liberal in my outlook and don't really hold with jail unless it's for violent people
and sex cases. However I cannot deny that the comedy potential of Jail Jack appeals to me
greatly and I think many of us would have what the late Cilla Black often referred to as a
"lorra laughs" were she to be locked up for something.

Your humble servant

Jenny Numbers.
Given her previous with porridge, you may be right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Unreal. Un-bleeping-real.
Screenshot 2023-01-21 at 21.27.35.png

Screenshot 2023-01-21 at 21.29.03.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 144
The bottom line with Jack’s chaotic nature is the repeat CCJs. They’re tiny amounts in the scheme of things - she should have been able to pay them. This means it’s not that she can’t, it’s that she won’t.
She won’t be organised to avoid it happening 4 times in the past few years! Even though the CCJs absolutely ruin her credit.
She’s been blathering on about being the best Friend of Bill who ever friended and Stepping the Steps yet she hasn’t paid another debt - which is less than a month’s patreon- hence a new CCJ this month. So accountable.
She is absolutely bold as brass and will have no issue doing more U-turns than MPs during the Brexit ref campaign, casually ignoring Patreon rewards, dropping the Sue 30p Lee and the VBI pretending that of course she never meant to actually do the whole thing.
Anyone else would cringe with shame. She doesn’t have any.
She doesn't have any sense of shame. Narcs don't experience shame, guilt, embarrassment and suchlike in the same way as the average person does. Whereas we would feel shame for something we'd done, and reflect upon it with embarrassment, wishing we'd done things differently, a narcissist will switch instantly into anger, and project the uncomfortable feelings onto someone else. Sometimes that might be just lashing out at someone, sometimes belittling or humiliating someone else in order for the narc to feel good again and shift the feeling. They don't feel embarrassed as that would mean reflecting and feeling they are at fault somehow, and they can't do that. So it comes out as rage usually, and throwing blame around at anyone and anything else, so that they don't have to sit with the painful feeling.

It's OK though, I think we feel enough embarrassment on her behalf 😑.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.