Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the NHS is on its arse, she had a lymph node infection that are REALLY COMMON, but she goes for regular tests.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Jack we have a screenshot from ages ago which was re-posted TODAY on tattle, wtf u talking about that you didn't tell anyone? How did the person you're tweeting to know?

Screenshot 2023-01-21 at 21.34.20.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
The Dark Mass makes a reappearance. Yawn. View attachment 1900434
In your bones? Which are not your lymph nodes. If you’re going to lie about medical stuff you should probably at least have bothered to, I dunno, get GCSE science at the most basic, so you have half a clue what you’re going to lie about 🤦‍♀️

This is just tragically pathetic now. I’m cringing for her and I can’t even stand her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
anyway, I might fashion myself a jaunty hat out of all the receipts lurking at the bottom of Bags for Life to celebrate VBInniversary.

To save money on staples, I think I'll get a job lot of carabiners and use them to hold it all together. Plus, I can hang ring pulls off the clippy bits of the carabiners for some industrial chic, and as a handy place to keep my spectacles.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why is she giving us all this personal medical info??? Call up whoever gave you your second CCJ in a year and tell them instead?!

• Haha
Reactions: 88
Ps Jack, dark on X-rays is *space*.

White masses are the ones you need to worry about. HTH.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
Jack shut the duck up, someone literally was talking about this TODAY on this thread. You’ve posted multiple times about this before 🤣
093B614B-53D0-42B9-AD56-E16DE851B035.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 94
I am sorry for typing this this is truly bottom of the barrel of humanity content from her - but where does this cancer all tie in with her ridiculous stories about TTC?

Thank god Old Harold is long gone.

Reactions: 81
Imagine how awful it is for so many, to read about how terrible it has been for her to ~not~ have cancer. She's an absolute ghoul.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.