Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's only trying to get to court now because it's open knowledge she requested donations to sue then done nothing.

Same as the reason she's processed refunds is she's been backed in to a corner and trying to make it go away and for people to shut up

Unfortunately for her it's not going away and probably going to hit her hard financially in legal fees if it goes to court because her case is weaker than her recipes flavourings. She's now stuck with either 'there is no court case as a court wouldn't take it as they decided no legal case to hear' OR 'I lost the case because I shared the video for more views so it looked worse and I could get a bigger compo pay out and showed no signs of worrying about reputational damage and just money and the judge threw it out'

Also her book was ridiculed and tanked so the income from that will be minimal and now her reputation is more than tarnished from that interview (lack of professionalism and unreliability, sideboards etc) so may have ruined any chances of bookings her name was in the mix for this year or being dropped from anything she'd been lined up for.

I don't think she realises how serious things are as she's got away with being tricksy for so long and won that one liable case she thinks she's untouchable but the reality is nobody wants to touch her in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
I’m reading Martin Kemp’s 80s biography Ticket to the World atm (which I highly recommend, especially to anyone who grew up in the 80s). There’s a bit where he explains that his dad got him a job as an apprentice printer at the firm he worked for, and how this was a huge thing for his dad to have done. Kemp was a working class boy who had left school with two O levels (not even four and a half GCSEs) so this was his best chance at a good wage and a steady job. When it looked like Spandau Ballet might take off he had to tell his dad he was going to quit his apprenticeship, and in the book he says this was one of the hardest things he ever had to do. Not because he was scared of his dad’s reaction, but he was aware that his father had really put himself out to help to secure his son’s future. This put in mind of Jack, and Big D getting her a job. I don’t think she’s ever acknowledged his role in her call handler job. All she’s ever done is witch and moan about his badly treated she was in that job.
I just finished reading Brian Johnson's autobiography (also highly recommended) and babe, same. There was a huge works yard near where he grew up, and once you got a job in there you were set for life. His parents worked hard so he could have the level of education you needed to get in there, and he was getting good performance reviews and learning a lot when he decided that he wanted to try making a go of singing. His parents were horrified that he was basically throwing away a guaranteed job for life, but they supported him nonetheless.

Also re Jack's whining about racism: Brian's mum was a war bride from Italy, and cried a lot because she missed her homeland. Brian's dad's family insulted her wonderful Italian food and called her a "***" to her face. That's what it looks like, Jack.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
She's only trying to get to court now because it's open knowledge she requested donations to sue then done nothing.

Same as the reason she's processed refunds is she's been backed in to a corner and trying to make it go away and for people to shut up

Unfortunately for her it's not going away and probably going to hit her hard financially in legal fees if it goes to court because her case is weaker than her recipes flavourings. She's now stuck with either 'there is no court case as a court wouldn't take it as they decided no legal case to hear' OR 'I lost the case because I shared the video for more views so it looked worse and I could get a bigger compo pay out and showed no signs of worrying about reputational damage and just money and the judge threw it out'

Also her book was ridiculed and tanked so the income from that will be minimal and now her reputation is more than tarnished from that interview (lack of professionalism and unreliability, sideboards etc) so may have ruined any chances of bookings her name was in the mix for this year or being dropped from anything she'd been lined up for.

I don't think she realises how serious things are as she's got away with being tricksy for so long and won that one liable case she thinks she's untouchable but the reality is nobody wants to touch her in the first place.
She retweeted their statements didn't she? And most of the views would be via that process. It's the only reason I saw them for example. So, she potentially is the one she should be suing for defamation and damage to her reputation, if those statements were untrue and damaging. There's a thought 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Maybe part of the nonsense Jack tweets about is partly to do with Dream-Reality confusion. That said, it would be giving her an out for her ridiculous statements (such as the busker and the bloke under the bridge) so no, she's telling tales.

Has she moved yet or are we still in paint mode? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The bottom line with Jack’s chaotic nature is the repeat CCJs. They’re tiny amounts in the scheme of things - she should have been able to pay them. This means it’s not that she can’t, it’s that she won’t.
She won’t be organised to avoid it happening 4 times in the past few years! Even though the CCJs absolutely ruin her credit.
She’s been blathering on about being the best Friend of Bill who ever friended and Stepping the Steps yet she hasn’t paid another debt - which is less than a month’s patreon- hence a new CCJ this month. So accountable.
She is absolutely bold as brass and will have no issue doing more U-turns than MPs during the Brexit ref campaign, casually ignoring Patreon rewards, dropping the Sue 30p Lee and the VBI pretending that of course she never meant to actually do the whole thing.
Anyone else would cringe with shame. She doesn’t have any.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
She's only put that cringe tweet about suing 30p Lee because he's been trending all week near enough. Her follower figures were steadily decreasing by about 100 a day up until that point. Now it's been static since her mention of da Evil Toariezzz. People are so thick and she is hideous.

• Sick
Reactions: 57
Is there any chance of Jack going to prison for financial stuff? Suing stuff!? I'd love that! Her prison diaries would be brilliant. She already writes like Jeffrey Archer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
How is Jack suing 30p Lee?

For a comment on Twitter, her response matters. She did not contact Lee privately or otherwise to ask he removed it. Nor did she refute his comment in a professional manner.

No, she retweeted it with a threat. Said she’d have his house. Straight off the bat this shows a desire to sue for profit, not as a direct result of loss or defamation to character - which is incredibly difficult to prove given her own poor actions (advocating theft, criticising the then PMs deceased son etc).

Lee confirms he’s never been asked to remove it. To raise a case, this would be the first - the very first! - question asked. It would have a preliminary hearing to hear the case details and confirm under what section of the law the claimant is asserting was breached. You may be asked dates and times etc and if you can support your claim but it’s not a hearing and you will not be asked for evidence at this stage.

After that you’ll usually get a court date for some time in the distant future, there’s a huge backlog. You do not need a team of lawyers, paralegals or anything else. Claims are done via internet form, communication with the court is via email and the preliminary hearing is via the phone. You may need a junior lawyer or paralegal. One. One who will likely be on twenty other cases at any one time.

And until you have that court date, you’re suing no-one. As soon as the claim is filed, the respondent is made aware. Lee has not removed the original tweet nor issued an apology. No claim has been filed. If it was, he could use truth or opinion as a defence, quite frankly, it’s both.

I have an awful feeling that this suing tweeting is off the back of 30p Lee being back in the news and since grifty kitchen flopped she’s edging back into full tip jar rattling. She needs to squeeze what she can to move. Shameless.
Are court cases of this nature on public record? I mean, can you see upcoming hearings?

Reactions: 22
Maybe part of the nonsense Jack tweets about is partly to do with Dream-Reality confusion. That said, it would be giving her an out for her ridiculous statements (such as the busker and the bloke under the bridge) so no, she's telling tales.

Has she moved yet or are we still in paint mode? :D
So, basically what you’re saying is, Jack’s been in a fugue state for the past ten years?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Is there any chance of Jack going to prison for financial stuff? Suing stuff!? I'd love that! Her prison diaries would be brilliant. She already writes like Jeffrey Archer
I doubt it tbh.

I don't think she'd cope in prison. She'd be trying to bullshit everyone with stories of celeb life style. Then Bertha from East Wing would dink Jack's smol pixie head in the terlet after dropping a deuce in there..

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I don't really post here anymore, but because I do occasionally feel like showing up to be a downer -

As a former supermarket worker, please don't hide stock for shits and giggles. If causing needless hassle to low-paid workers in exchange for internet cool points wasn't funny when Jack and Louisa did it, why are people celebrating it now?
Sorry - was clout chasing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
So she never actually saw a rheumatologist? No blood tests? No ANA? No MRI? Nothing at all to back up that claim? No wonder when she lists out her coping techniques there’s no mention of medications to help, it’s all just wheat bags and ibuprofen, does she have any idea how an autoimmune disease actually works?
Yes, weird. When I started being really hamstrung (is that a word? Sorry, a tad pissed) by joint pain I was sent to see a rheumatologist, had blood tests and stuff which ruled out OA/ RA, and hence them labelling it Fibro. I was unable to get on with most of the more hardcore pain meds I was prescribed (including tramadol, pregabalin zentiva, dicloflex, etc ..) so was referred to pain clinic and physio.
Jack seems to have no formal interventions for this. And surely a GP can't diagnose RA?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh I thought she might try this. She's pretending her reputation is in the toilet because of 30p Lee and pals. This isn't true. Her reputation is fucked because she's a grifter and people on Tattle noticed and started documenting her lies and scams. Then other people started repeating the stuff they'd read here and it's been pretty much hilarity on a daily basis ever since.
Jack Tattle and her 2020 antics pre date Lee and pals. By her own admission in the recent Graun article, her crazy antics pre date Lee etc. That's why her reputation is shitter than a floater in a toilet. She has no grounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Christ can you imagine if they tried to put her away? Doing a Julian Assange trying to claim asylum in the Norther Irish Embassy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.