Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I saw this on Twitter, I may have shared it here already?
It shows the huge increase in engagement she gets when she threatens a Tory.
View attachment 1900140
She's very cynically exploiting that isn't she? Whether she explicitly rattles the tin or not she will benefit- her follower count did see a small uptick after her nonsense last night. And for somebody as eternally online as she is it must be a rush when thousands of people like your tweet/comment/post. I bet she has her notifications enabled as an audible confirmation of just how much she matters. The tedious twit.

Reactions: 46
When VBI complete?
duck off, research money spent on nightmeat

Happy Anniversary night ninnies

• Haha
Reactions: 54
So she never actually saw a rheumatologist? No blood tests? No ANA? No MRI? Nothing at all to back up that claim? No wonder when she lists out her coping techniques there’s no mention of medications to help, it’s all just wheat bags and ibuprofen, does she have any idea how an autoimmune disease actually works?
I also think that Jack does a massive disservice in promoting with their posts about "ouchy, crumbly joints" that RA is the same as OA. The general public at large already have the misconception that RA is the same as OA, and Jack does nothing to correct that. Seeing the breadth of their posts you'd think there would be posts about regular blood tests, ultrasounds, medication etc but nope. Nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
How is Jack suing 30p Lee?

For a comment on Twitter, her response matters. She did not contact Lee privately or otherwise to ask he removed it. Nor did she refute his comment in a professional manner.

No, she retweeted it with a threat. Said she’d have his house. Straight off the bat this shows a desire to sue for profit, not as a direct result of loss or defamation to character - which is incredibly difficult to prove given her own poor actions (advocating theft, criticising the then PMs deceased son etc).

Lee confirms he’s never been asked to remove it. To raise a case, this would be the first - the very first! - question asked. It would have a preliminary hearing to hear the case details and confirm under what section of the law the claimant is asserting was breached. You may be asked dates and times etc and if you can support your claim but it’s not a hearing and you will not be asked for evidence at this stage.

After that you’ll usually get a court date for some time in the distant future, there’s a huge backlog. You do not need a team of lawyers, paralegals or anything else. Claims are done via internet form, communication with the court is via email and the preliminary hearing is via the phone. You may need a junior lawyer or paralegal. One. One who will likely be on twenty other cases at any one time.

And until you have that court date, you’re suing no-one. As soon as the claim is filed, the respondent is made aware. Lee has not removed the original tweet nor issued an apology. No claim has been filed. If it was, he could use truth or opinion as a defence, quite frankly, it’s both.

I have an awful feeling that this suing tweeting is off the back of 30p Lee being back in the news and since grifty kitchen flopped she’s edging back into full tip jar rattling. She needs to squeeze what she can to move. Shameless.
I think you are absolutely 💯 right, tender one. She's thick, but she's also cunning. Excellent opportunity for her to rattle the tin can, because she knows her fame (ha!) is disappearing, and there will be no more books or TV appearances. Despicable, really.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I also think that Jack does a massive disservice in promoting with their posts about "ouchy, crumbly joints" that RA is the same as OA. The general public at large already have the misconception that RA is the same as OA, and Jack does nothing to correct that. Seeing the breadth of their posts you'd think there would be posts about regular blood tests, ultrasounds, medication etc but nope. Nothing.
That's because a chronic case of liabetes there's absolutely nothing wrong with Jack at all. She's just a shape shifting shyster making money off people under false pretences.
That's because there's nothing wrong with her beyond chronic liabilities, dear heart. Jack has also claimed to have broken 46 bones in her foot 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh he's an absolute silver fox isn't he? Love him on Celebrity Gogglebox 😍

Is it just me that thought, the alleged abuse Jack said she had received was written in her overblown writing style? The "charring, twisting, screaming" 🤔
Yes. Too many adjectives, always.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
How did the launch of the VBI enable her to buy new boots? Because people put money in her tip jar? She could have worn those Russell & Bromley loafers she wore in celery town. She said she’d nicked them off a PR ages ago.
How dare you cast evil aspersions on JM on this momentous day, dear heart. She said a stylist left them behind after a photoshoot at her house.
⬇
⬇
⬇
[Jimmy Nail]

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not squigued cos blue tick pro, but yeah along the lines what fellow fraus have been saying about libel and money and fraud.
WARNED

Ps for context, this guy was key to the Zahawi tax avoidance;)
A20B6E64-AF66-4772-A1B7-3B320BEC5CD3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
That's because a chronic case of liabetes there's absolutely nothing wrong with Jack at all. She's just a shape shifting shyster making money off people under false pretences.

That's because there's nothing wrong with her beyond chronic liabilities, dear heart. Jack has also claimed to have broken 46 bones in her foot 😳
Duno what sort of foot she has. Mine, like most, only has 26 bones in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Not squigued cos blue tick pro, but yeah along the lines what fellow fraus have been saying about libel and money and fraud.
WARNED

View attachment 1900218
He was threatened with legal action by Zahawi's lawyers last year when he blogged about his tax affairs. The letter said, basically, 'don't publish this' so he went ahead and published it to his timeline anyway and said bring it on. He has been Zahawi's downfall. Everything that he said or speculated about has been accurate and he was entirely vindicated, much like the dear canal was with the Guardian piece, and will be if the grief thief is ever dim enough to actually set foot in a courtroom. There is absolutely no way that she will expose herself to that level of scrutiny. Never.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
If you thought someone had said something which caused you distress and that would damage your reputation, you’d ask for a deletion, redaction and apology straight away wouldn’t you? And this is why she has absolutely no case whatsoever. As soon as they said what they said, all she saw was £££.
£££ and she did her usual of getting all giddy and hyped on the attention, and then her ego gets out of control. Similar thing as when she set up the teemill that day. She was enjoying taunting them and screwed any chance of a case being taken seriously. I'm sure we'll get to May and she'll claim she's been advised not to go through with it as she's too fragile or some shite.

Reactions: 51
I don't really post here anymore, but because I do occasionally feel like showing up to be a downer -

As a former supermarket worker, please don't hide stock for shits and giggles. If causing needless hassle to low-paid workers in exchange for internet cool points wasn't funny when Jack and Louisa did it, why are people celebrating it now?
But binning them's ok right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He was threatened with legal action by Zahawi's lawyers last year when he blogged about his tax affairs. The letter said, basically, 'don't publish this' so he went ahead and published it to his timeline anyway and said bring it on. He has been Zahawi's downfall. Everything that he said or speculated about has been accurate and he was entirely vindicated, much like the dear canal was with the Guardian piece, and will be if the grief thief is ever dim enough to actually set foot in a courtroom. There is absolutely no way that she will expose herself to that level of scrutiny. Never.
Indeed! Been subscribed to his emails for months, fascinating breakdown of all the legal tricks

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Karl is utterly bleeping tedious. I know he’s unwell and his flip-flopping is very relevant to the threads because he shows how Jack manipulates the vulnerable into believing she’s just like them, but it’s so frustrating to see how pig-headed people (and especially, I’ve noticed, people with autism) are in going to bat for Jack regardless of what is revealed about her.
Autistic here, Karl is a nasty piece of work, but presumably intellectually disabled.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
WARNED

View attachment 1900218
Tomorrow’s Sunday Times will have a really good bit from him (online this eve, would share but webpage archive just gives me a error message, sorry). Definitely interesting in light of papers’ general political affiliations and considering how many senior Tories have been trying to diss Neidle on Twitter. There’s some proper cringey tit on there as per, including one Tory peer accusing him of being a “Labour activist” which, I mean, even if the bloke was out canvassing Lab every single weekend it still wouldn’t change Zahawi’s massive dodginess in all this).

back on topic - precisely. Jack simply cannot sue Anderson and Daubney. I’m sure she can find a lawyer who would let her pay them to try. But she can’t possibly win.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
All those retweets, quote tweets and now 1M views.

Jack did better advertising for Anderson and Daubney's video than she managed for Grifty Kitchen.

Not looking good for a defamation case imo (not legally trained, just using common sense)

1674331937930.png
1674331937930.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.