Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

magsymaisy

Also a good way to make many thousands of pounds vanish very quickly. I had a friend who got a sizeable inheritance in his 20s and it almost entirely vanished up his nose.
Cant find the comment now but whoever said she'll go down the 'my drugs hell' confessional route- I think you're right. If the reigning monarchs son can admit to doing coke it shows how de-stigmatised it is. This is what the memoir could be about. The scandal wouldn't be a coke addiction it'd be robbing all those donations to fund it. Thats the unforgivable bit.
Like Russell Brand, he admitted to house robbing and being an absolute shit head of a human being in his book, but all was forgiven because he was an addict. He's is now touting himself like a modern day Ghandi, c*nt.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
Sayyyyyy, I just realized that she posted this after the Guardian *interview* took place but before the *article* with her ridiculous oversleeping came out.

Really makes you think.
It'd be a bit rich of her to blame Content for not waking her, when she's pulled the same stunt plenty of times in the past....

@traumatised sideboard illustrated the scene when she slept through 24 alarms, causing her to miss "14 interviews" back on thread 316 in May:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
She is literally incapable of centring anyone else. And seriously overegging the pudding in terms of the “abuse” she gets. People just want transparency, Jack.
We knew she'd go down this route again.
When she is being held to account she always reverts to screaming about vile abuse and r*pe threats. Always.
Under a thin pretence of actually caring about another woman.
She really is the pits.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Lazarus

VIP Member
I view that whole thing with total cynicism. Someone is killed in very tragic circumstances, fair enough go and lay flowers if you so wish (I find this a pointless act always, but I’m not judging her for that).
get dressed up to do so - again; a bit pointless but could be written off if she had work commitments before/after
The above is unlikely given she had her son with her. How ghoulish to take her child along to this, then take his photo with compo faces, and then worse still, to post it online for kudos and to centre herself in someone else’s tragedy.
There is no ‘bottom of the barrel’ for her. It’s always a race to the bottom and she has no shame when she gets there. Her actions all point towards keeping herself relevant. social media has a sin to answer for.
Quoting myself like a ninny here to say that:
Sir David Amess was also murdered brutally whilst serving as an MP in Southend where Jack lives. There was floral tributes laid at a church which is 5.1 miles from Jack’s front door. Flowers were laid by people of all political persuasions.
Jack said that she had left Labour Party and it was Jo Cox’s murder that brought her back in.
In other words, at the time of Jo Cox’s untimely death, Jack was not a Labour supporter yet felt it appropriate to parade herself and her son in front of the press laying performative flowers.
so, my point is this: at the time of both MP deaths she was not a supporter of either of their parties so why was she silent on DA’s death?
ETA: the only mention of him on her page is to say an EDL person was standing for election after DA was “murdered on the job”.

• Angry
  • Sad

Lazarus

VIP Member
Same, dearheart. Look how glammed up she is 😡
I view that whole thing with total cynicism. Someone is killed in very tragic circumstances, fair enough go and lay flowers if you so wish (I find this a pointless act always, but I’m not judging her for that).
get dressed up to do so - again; a bit pointless but could be written off if she had work commitments before/after
The above is unlikely given she had her son with her. How ghoulish to take her child along to this, then take his photo with compo faces, and then worse still, to post it online for kudos and to centre herself in someone else’s tragedy.
There is no ‘bottom of the barrel’ for her. It’s always a race to the bottom and she has no shame when she gets there. Her actions all point towards keeping herself relevant. social media has a sin to answer for.

• Heart
  • Sad

Yel

Chatty Member
Funny how she's often said how she's the most borrowed at library's, but yet doesn't appear on the top 200 author's list 😆

Looks like they cap the royalties, seems a good scheme so the top 10% don't hoover up all the money.

• Haha
Reactions: 87

Lucy Aeroplane

VIP Member
Given that according to her recent Guardian interview as well as “walking into the sea with pockets full of stones” she also wants to jump into the sea OR off the end of piers

View attachment 1894142

AND from her blog we learn that there’s a bridge in her hometown she can’t go near

View attachment 1894149

It’s unfathomable to me given this constant sea-based suicidal ideation that she insists on renting multiple properties either on the seafront itself or mere streets away from the sea.

Unless she’s just a massive fucking liar who should be ashamed of herself for incessantly putting this fucked up histrionic shit out there where her young son can read it, that is.
She’s talking about this bridge

There have been loads of suicides at that bridge over my lifetime, including two people I knew, at different stages of our lives (that’s probably proper 🍉 material, but I really don’t care) - far more than the ones referenced in that article. Including struggling WC teens who had badly unmet needs their whole lives, difficulties at school and home, resulting in severe MH issues; severely depressed mums of young children. The town’s mental health service used to be based the other side of that bridge (though the building it - and a multi-storey car park - was based in was demolished years ago; a single ground-level car park occupies the space now).

The bridge itself was never really the problem. It didn’t cause suicides. The problem was the combination of depressive conditions combined with the hopelessness of having no prospects, no opportunity, being told you’re naughty and bad and badly behaved your whole young life, and believing it; or being horrifically failed, by the systems that are meant to be safety nets, as a mum with a history of trauma and no support, believing your little kids are better off without you, finally reaching your tipping point. The bridge was only a ‘popular’ suicide spot because it’s conveniently located for many people living in deprivation and poverty, and who have neither sufficient access to help and opportunity nor the agency to demand access. I’m not saying nobody who ever jumped from it was from a slightly nicer background - I know that’s not true - but if you go through the grim roll-call, most of the people who ended their lives there were really struggling and had been their whole lives because of their backgrounds. You don’t tend to get people jumping off the road or railway bridges in Leigh or Thorpe Bay.

She’s disgusting, so disgusting, appropriating people’s misery and suffering and pretending she’s experienced that level of desperation, but frankly at this stage I don’t can’t expect better from her. She’s just so revolting in her cosplays.

Don’t click the next bit unless you want to read something Jack-specific, which I wouldn’t have written if I wasn’t quite angry. It’s not very nice of me, but she doesn’t deserve me being nice.

I’m not wishing death upon her even though she has boiled my blood … but I must observe that, given that she lives two whole miles away from the bridge and it’s a decent walk, a train journey, and another decent walk away for her, the bridge would be a weird choice for her, especially if she’s got access to huge quantities of CNS depressant drugs as an option instead 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
Hasn't jack claimed in the past that she only gets a pittance from PLR?

If 30p is a pittance, then she must be earning much more than that for each book sold.
I just got £80 from PLR - I have three books in a very niche area published over about 6 years and am much less famous (but also a lot happier) than Jack. She'll be getting a good few hundred at least so depends on your definition of "pittance" I guess

• Heart
  • Wow

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
What’s next? Oh no my favourite champagne has gone up £10 a bottle! Pack of Parma ham has shrunk! Waitrose have stopped stocking Gruyère cheese!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
View attachment 1891481
Absolute aneurysm this. Being called out and being genuinely trolled will have an impact on her mental health. The grift being up will impact her mental health. I completely get that and empathise with the effect, but not the cause. I don't want her to feel that way because it's rotten.
Her breadcrumbing like this when she does NOTHING around MH or even addiction- doesn't highlight anything support-wise to her half million followers unless she's trying to indicate something for pity points. I despise her for it.
As someone who is really struggling with their mental health at the moment this is my aneurysm.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
I just saw last weeks edition of the bookseller and guess who isn't even in the top 50?

Just for a fun number, the spot of 50 was taken by Jane Fallon's Just Got Real which sold 3523 in the week ending 7th Jan - so Jack didn't match that with presales and first two day sales. I'll keep an eye out for this weeks edition to see if it snuck in but it's not looking good.

Also you'll be pleased to hear that Bored of Lunch, also released on the 5th, came in at number one selling 36,055 copies in preorders and it's first two days. That's how you do it Jack you obnoxious twerp.

• Heart
  • Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
It's so bizarre she expects the news to be about abuse when Jacinda (I believe) didn't talk about that in her resignation speech. She's decided what the real story is and how dare the media (of all leanings) not mirror her own opinion 🙄

• Heart
  • Sick

Shimmering

VIP Member
Literally how does she manage to be so fucking cringe constantly.

Jacinda Ardern is a world leader. Jack is an online grifter who is too lazy to sling slops for a living and who tells people apparently in all seriousness to carve egg rings from tuna cans.

Her narcissism is off the charts.

• Heart
  • Haha

hooplifehero

Chatty Member
In short - I’m a recovering coke fiend and I can spot one a mile off. Jack behaves in exactly the same way I do on it, apart from I don’t scam people, and where she argues I’m more likely to spend hours playing on a game, or talking about something I enjoy.
Yeah, I don't want to watermelon myself but... I had a recent recreational 'experience'... and I realised immediately that I was behaving exactly the way I've seen Jack act in interviews and during photoshoots. As a unique form of primary evidence, it convinced me more than anything else that Jack is on gak.

• Wow
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Here we go, it's exactly the response she wanted to make it all about ME ME ME

View attachment 1893908
HaHa classic Jack, making it all about herself. Sadly for all of us Jack is not going to follow Jacinda and step down as she has ‘nothing left in the tank’ as Jack is nothing like Jacinda.
To me Jacinda Ardern has been an inspiration to women and girls across the world, the compassion and courage she’s displayed, despite hospitality at times has shown that politics can be one of hope and respect, unlike our own recent political leadership. To compare herself with Jacinda in any capacity is my aneurysm !

Jacinda, a woman of integrity and vision, stepping down on her own terms, as 5 years of intense strain and hard-work has taken it’s toll, Jack, a lazy small-time grifter, lying at every opportunity with little care for anyone but herself, who’s finally been rumbled and outed as a fraud, yeah I see the similarities Jack 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad