Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenny2603

VIP Member
I know I'm straying into dodgy territory here. But her ever-changing, whatever suits at the time, clear as mud, no signs of actually ever transitioning, blames everything on terfs, drives me fucking insane.
If she'd claimed a gender fluid ID I'd have shrugged but for me this is typical of how Jack appropriates issues. If she can link her situation to transphobia then she's NB. If claiming to be a woman earns more victim points on a particular day she'll claim to be a woman.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 95

Jumpstart

Bet Sir Dave saw right through her. I didn’t agree with him about … eerrrrrrrr … much? anything? politically, but credit to him, he was a proper grafter, and he was a proper local MP, not interested in climbing the greasy party pole or gladhanding the right people to get a cabinet post. He was always present locally, he even got the commuter train to work in London with everyone else (including in my carriage a few times!) like a normal person.

In effect his hard work and consistent effort at the coalface was what got him murdered - the fact that he always did in-person stuff for his consituents, he was always available to chat face to face with his people and find out what the problems were that they needed him to help fix. That’s why that evil arsehole was able to hop on a train, easily book in to see him, and murder him.

Jack’s beloved own MP Duddridge has never done anything for local people, is never seen in the supermarket just doing his family’s weekly shop like Amess was, doesn’t go to local things, never mind lowers himself to actually seeing local people in person at surgeries. Sir Dave was not my cup of tea ideologically but that doesn’t matter because he did a lot to help his constituents, and Southend was made poorer by his murder. In spirit if not in funding, bless him he got his long held and very loudly expressed wish for city status in the end (which apparently gives more government cash to the place?).

I probably disagreed with him more than Jack did, but I can still find it in me to say good things about him, because they’re true. Pity she didn’t have the grace in her to do the same. Is there anything she hasn’t been a gigantic cunt about?
David was a friend of ours. He worked his arse off for Southend. The last time we saw him he was looking old and tired, but cheerful as ever and had done several events that day. He was a good egg.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 94

Lucy Aeroplane

VIP Member
Actually even more trite and pathetic than that. It was at Southend YMCA. In August 2012. Spiteful cunt

Evening Standard 2017
View attachment 1895155
View attachment 1895283
(Edited to correct date as I’d mixed it up with an October event- thanks to @Cack Conroe who grabbed this initially)
Bet Sir Dave saw right through her. I didn’t agree with him about … eerrrrrrrr … much? anything? politically, but credit to him, he was a proper grafter, and he was a proper local MP, not interested in climbing the greasy party pole or gladhanding the right people to get a cabinet post. He was always present locally, he even got the commuter train to work in London with everyone else (including in my carriage a few times!) like a normal person.

In effect his hard work and consistent effort at the coalface was what got him murdered - the fact that he always did in-person stuff for his consituents, he was always available to chat face to face with his people and find out what the problems were that they needed him to help fix. That’s why that evil arsehole was able to hop on a train, easily book in to see him, and murder him.

Jack’s beloved own MP Duddridge has never done anything for local people, is never seen in the supermarket just doing his family’s weekly shop like Amess was, doesn’t go to local things, never mind lowers himself to actually seeing local people in person at surgeries. Sir Dave was not my cup of tea ideologically but that doesn’t matter because he did a lot to help his constituents, and Southend was made poorer by his murder. In spirit if not in funding, bless him he got his long held and very loudly expressed wish for city status in the end (which apparently gives more government cash to the place?).

I probably disagreed with him more than Jack did, but I can still find it in me to say good things about him, because they’re true. Pity she didn’t have the grace in her to do the same. Is there anything she hasn’t been a gigantic cunt about?

• Heart
Reactions: 93

EllaEm87

VIP Member
So she’s a woman now it suits her and could make her money? She does nothing for trans rights. Nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 92
I agree, of course, the call is certainly coming from inside the house.

c.f. the woman being compared to a serial killer (almost) by your superfan for asking for a refund 🤔
Lol she’s thick as shit - she’s the one who has repeatedly wheeled out misogynistic tropes to describe us for daring to do the most basic level of research into her shit flimsy back story. The first place she went to was that we were all bored haus fraus whilst she’s what, a city girl? Retirement city maybe babes. Assuming she has more financial and social capital than every single one of us by threatening legal action repeatedly. As per her own words we’re addicts, lonely, tragic, no friends. I don’t hear ppl criticising blokes for interpersonal relationship failings much tbh? She’s as bad a misogynistic hate troll as the odd account that pops up being a fucking weirdo only she’s at it 24/7 for years the loser.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I think you're right here. As far as I can see, Jack has never said anything about cocaine and has simply ignored squigs who mention it, even if they've brought it up on threads that she's replying to.

I note that she doesn't mention drugs at all in her "very clear timeline". She talks about alcoholism, drunk purchases, and no longer spending money on booze... but doesn't ever actually say that she's not taking drugs (of whatever sort).

ETA: Interesting that she marks June 2021 as the end of spending money on booze. Rehab was Jan/Feb 2021, wasn't it? And that's the time from which she'd been counting her days of sobriety in her Twitter bio until the end of last year. Hmmm.
I don't have time to check but when she appeared on thread 31 didn't she sort of addressed the drugs allegations by saying she had never injected drugs? Skirting the issue again 🙄

(I've been gently carefully helping someone in and out of the car all morning ffs. I think I've got a Jack on my hands. It is my 7 month old grandson but EVEN SO).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
She’s been saying she’s exhausted and can’t do this anymore since I started following her a couple of years ago. I’m not even sure what the “this” she can’t do anymore is, unless it’s wanging away on Twitter 24/7.

• Haha
Reactions: 90

DianeAbbotsMojito

Chatty Member
Those photos from the Jo Cox flower-laying 😳 Holy crap.

"Come on, SB. Let's get your wedding outfit on, no no, we're not going to a wedding stupid, we're going to lay some petrol station flowers for someone who's died. I didn't know her but there'll be cameras there. Can you do you best sad face? Show mummy your best sad face ☹ A bit more. Not like that. Do the face you did when I said we wouldn't be going on holiday after all when I was taking delivery of that big sideboard. Yes! That's it. Perfect"

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

ScarlettOHaha

I was awoken this morning to the news of JA resigning and was immediately triggered. I recall the day, I too, after relentless and cruel comments, had to give up my beloved cake run for the staff elevenses. Certain people denigrated my timekeeping and accused me of identifying it as twelvesies, and worst of all, whispered and tweeted that I had squashed the cream horns and manhandled the chocolate eclairs. I found these tweets to be misogynist AND racist. Crumbling under the incessant weight of unfounded criticism and jealousy, I knew the tank was empty and reluctantly gave the post to Brenda in the back office. I am broken.

• Haha
  • Heart

Elsie Ben Felyn

Chatty Member
When my alarm woke me up with news of an international leader resigning, I thought ‘How can I make this all about me?’ That didn’t take long because I can make most things about me so I spent the next ten minutes centering myself on Twatter for sympathy. Oh and poor Jacinta. Or something.

• Haha
  • Heart