Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
At the end of 2020, Jack said she was writing a thing about her heroes and asked for suggestions. Lots of people - including this squig - suggested Ardern.

CD7267F6-6016-46CA-8348-6425F9CEEFAA.jpeg

Not only did Jack never write the piece but she didn’t even acknowledge any of the squigs’ contributions. See those 9 likes? Not Jack.

She treats others with utter contempt.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 102

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
She is literally incapable of centring anyone else. And seriously overegging the pudding in terms of the “abuse” she gets. People just want transparency, Jack.
I mean, this is someone who, when writing about the abuse Diane Abbott gets, claimed that she herself gets tweets calling her the N-word. Only she didn't write 'the N-word' - she wrote the word in full.

• Angry
  • Wow

Limey

VIP Member
Yeah, I don't want to watermelon myself but... I had a recent recreational 'experience'... and I realised immediately that I was behaving exactly the way I've seen Jack act in interviews and during photoshoots. As a unique form of primary evidence, it convinced me more than anything else that Jack is on gak.
If you loved Elf on the Shelf, you're going to loathe Jack on the Gak.

• Haha
  • Heart

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
Just coming in from the last thread to say Jack inserting herself in the search for the original breakfast sofa is an aneurism for me. It’s the breezy “IIRC” that does it. Maybe she did once see a red leather sofa in the foyer of media city Manchester, but why would she assume it was that particular sofa and then state it in such a know-it-all way? She’s clearly trying to be part of the BBC insiders club, but all that’s happened is everyone else who is genuinely part of the club has ignored her and helped to find the sofa, leaving Jack looking like an absolute idiot, and this was always going to be the outcome. Always. Why is she like this? Why does she always try to be Billy Big Balls when every single time she ends up looking like a self aggrandising pratt? How can she have so little self awareness, shame or embarrassment?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 101

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
Yes!!! I remember Paula Yates revealing in a newspaper that she had been hospitalized after drinking a whole bottle of Baileys, when sadly the reality was much worse
I was on a plane with Peaches at a time when she was supposed to be clean. She was off her tits and her ‘lovely’ husband had to walk her on when she was barely able to stand. She wouldn’t have noticed if the baby had been left behind. Given she only had one kid at that point, I’d be very surprised if her second child who was born a year later wasn’t born an addict*.
Her family let her down.

* I have had drug issues in the past. I don’t judge addicts except when there are kids in the frame. You - or the people around you - have a responsibility to them to sort it out.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
That's another line she often uses 'pocketful of stones'. She's referenced suicide by that method before, and also in one of her terrible poems.
Given that according to her recent Guardian interview as well as “walking into the sea with pockets full of stones” she also wants to jump into the sea OR off the end of piers

49FE2807-16FC-4428-8AD5-A6E7E7FAC31E.jpeg

AND from her blog we learn that there’s a bridge in her hometown she can’t go near

901A52FE-A8EF-4E3B-8863-FABEAB22F1F1.jpeg

It’s unfathomable to me given this constant sea-based suicidal ideation that she insists on renting multiple properties either on the seafront itself or mere streets away from the sea.

Unless she’s just a massive fucking liar who should be ashamed of herself for incessantly putting this fucked up histrionic shit out there where her young son can read it, that is.

• Angry
  • Heart
Will she be sympathetic only to women who allign with her own personal narratives, or will she truly be encompassing of all women not deserving this treatment online?
If she could doxx any of us and have literal human shit sent to our doors she would, and she’d fucking love it. She’d be picking apart LinkedIn profiles, contacting employers, contacting family members she found on Facebook, signal boosting it so the crusty fans can get a kick in, all because we dare to suggest that maybe your grandad’s £1.8mil estate and your dad’s continuation of that as an occupation: landlord on a Ltd might mean you’re not actually working class, or heaven forbid a poorTM.

I mean this is someone who outed what must be a vulnerable woman as an alcoholic on Twitter to quiet minor disagreement she’s not an ally to any woman. Or anyone tbh she flicks between all 3 doesn’t she and she’s done nish for any of them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad

terfette

Chatty Member
Doesn’t doggo squig know large pedigree dogs const virtually nothing to keep View attachment 1893520
Speaking of Content.
A29C3E66-B622-418A-A81C-426C79839AB0.png

She posted the photo of her on the stairs and got a load of people (including professional groomers) telling her she desperately needed grooming. Then she posted the video I’ve screenshotted at the beginning of November.

Then Nothinguntil the end of December when she suddenly started posting her everywhere again.

872D0138-9BF9-4C63-AA4D-0617938B45EA.png

I’m very glad content has been groomed but there’s also something very obvious that Jack thinks no one has noticed.

For anyone unfamiliar with this coat type, Our dog (although a different breed, his line is specifically bred to have the same typeof fur content has, rather than the wire coat you’d normally see in a WIRE fox terrier 😂😂) - Goes every 8 weeks and is shaved very short in his body, about the same length you have to shave a matted doodle pelt to when it’s been neglected for months (except ours is just how that breed is generally styled, short body, legs a bit fluffier and a beard) and months, and if he went mid November, his coat would be about the same as contents is in the second pic by late December.

She’s clearly taken her to the groomer and been told the only thing they could do is completely shave it all off, because of the matting, and jacks not wanted to post pictures until the all over scalp job has grown out 😂😂😂😂😂

Im also in a group on Facebook about Doodle owners behaviour, and it’s full of groomers posting the abuse they get off owners when they’ve had to shave their dog. They absolutely will have told Jack that the coat was matted and how painful it would’ve been for the dog.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 99

GigglePops

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 10.05.01.png

Absolute aneurysm this. Being called out and being genuinely trolled will have an impact on her mental health. The grift being up will impact her mental health. I completely get that and empathise with the effect, but not the cause. I don't want her to feel that way because it's rotten.
Her breadcrumbing like this when she does NOTHING around MH or even addiction- doesn't highlight anything support-wise to her half million followers unless she's trying to indicate something for pity points. I despise her for it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 99

jenny2603

VIP Member
TWENTY-FOUR QUID. She opened herself up to weeks of valid, neg tweets from this squig because she wouldn’t refund TWENTY-FOUR QUID. Smug smol’s a bloody idiot.
She's so stupid, I can hardly believe it. She contacted that squig back in November to say she was going to refund them and it was only after they said they were going to the small claims she finally got round to it. It was obvious they weren't going to give up and shut up. I can only assume the weird thrill she was getting from withholding the money outweighed the benefits of simply returning it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 98

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Hahaha so a year ago she was woken by her radio alarm and wrote a twitter thread. Which bizarrely went viral.
Woken up by her alarm again today and a twitter thread. Is Jack hoping for it to happen again?*

*It won't.

ETA
Screenshot_20230119_084138.jpg

Screenshot_20230119_084103.jpg

So transparent 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 98

Ramekin

Her likening her experience of abuse to that of Jacinda Arden’s is this Kiwi frau’s aneurysm. I follow several academics who work in the space of disinformation and hate speech and they have stated that Jacinda Ardern’s experience has been unprecedented. She had multiple, regular, actual death threats.

Yes her speech and future ones will likely not mention this, possibly due to guidance that acknowledging it could embolden those with perverse, violent leanings.

Jacinda Ardern *did* however, mention, her daughter starting school. And I know that the threats to her and her family’s safety around safeguarding her daughter and giving her a normal, private, safe start to her education would likely have been part of the decision. Because she’s a good parent.

Jack can get to duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 97

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
A year ago since this then.

View attachment 1893739
I wonder how Jack will reflect on it? Maybe she will in a blog post 🤭
It made her a prominent public figure for a while and a lot more money. The two things she always wants most.
But mostly it appears to have been a tremendously squandered opportunity. She doesn't even mention the VBI any more, and all the blue tick attention and good will has completely faded away.
Remember how proud she was of her zingers?
“They’re measuring prices based on a wardrobe, a leg of lamb and bottles of champagne! Who buys that every month?”
Then she bought a leg of goat
Then it came out that she orders multiple sideboards whilst shitfaced on bottles of whiskey
good times

• Haha
Reactions: 96