Jack Monroe #464 Twitter isn’t compulsory ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang your head in utter shame Jack that you’re the mum that was giving their kid dry toast for a week and spending all your money on booze and Trammies. You sit down!
I’m quoting myself which is a bit gimpy I know but…,,

my comment isn’t shade at those with addictions that are so crippling, so all consuming you’re powerless to them and you have zero choice in getting your drug of choice by any means necessary-anyone in that situation has my empathy.

But people in that situation don’t chop and change the narrative to suit whatever manipulation serves them on that day- and they certainly don’t pretend it was simple poverty that caused their child to be eating dry toast. THEY OWN THEIR MISTAKES! They admit to spending money on their addiction that should have been spent elsewhere.

It’s that that annoys me. The pretence.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She's hell bent on embarrassing herself daily. Desperate to claw back some kind of respect on the hellsite. It's quite depressing to witness 🤭

Reactions: 35
Omg you are not Jacinder Ardern who actually y'kno achieved stuff like leading a country. Neither are you a woman in public political life, you're a tweeter, blagger and begger.
And obviously non-binary so not even the same gender as JA.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Squig is followed by Sam Missingham among many many other blue and none-blue tick movers and shakers in publishing, journalism and media. That was an unforced error and just about sums up her short-termist (crappy) attitude
and Kit de Waal 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She's hell bent on embarrassing herself daily. Desperate to claw back some kind of respect on the hellsite. It's quite depressing to witness 🤭
I really don't think she gets it yet does she?
People have seen through her constant attention seeking and are sick of it.
She used to have such (misplaced) goodwill, and now it is like she has given people the collective ick.
Almost impossible to get back from that.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I came down with Covid last night. I literally went from slightly tickley throat at 6pm to fever and chills by 8pm, I’ve never known something hit so fast apart from maybe food poisoning. The thing is, I have one uni essay due pretty imminently and another looming on the horizon. No softly, gently, restfully writing for me. More sweaty, panicky trying to write and research while I feel like reheated shite.
Email your lecturer dear heart, they're usually very understanding about these kind of things and might give an extension x

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Those photos from the Jo Cox flower-laying 😳 Holy crap.

"Come on, SB. Let's get your wedding outfit on, no no, we're not going to a wedding stupid, we're going to lay some petrol station flowers for someone who's died. I didn't know her but there'll be cameras there. Can you do you best sad face? Show mummy your best sad face ☹ A bit more. Not like that. Do the face you did when I said we wouldn't be going on holiday after all when I was taking delivery of that big sideboard. Yes! That's it. Perfect"

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
I really don't think she gets it yet does she?
People have seen through her constant attention seeking and are sick of it.
She used to have such (misplaced) goodwill, and now it is like she has given people the collective ick.
Almost impossible to get back from that.
It's worked for her so many times before. Carry on waffling about some tit or other, get loads of engagement and bury whatever nonsense went before. She's contradicted herself so much at this point everything she tweets has several different angled viewpoints of why she should shut the f up 🤭

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Waiting for Jack’s hot take on Kim buying Harry’s mum’s Attallah .

Has Harry WhatsApped you his thoughts yet Jack? Did he have the lowdown from Sotheby’s?

Fancy making out the “abuse” that you face is similar to that which Diana endured?

Go on, I dare you.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.