Jack Monroe #463 Is she on the game for Farrow & Ball?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got a vegetable box, flowers, fish - a free subscription I guess ? A bag to put things in. Then there's all the tins etc from Hellmans, del monte and Sainsbury's. Superdrug no doubt gave her a parcel of things.
That's just what I can think of right now. It all mounts up.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1890193
View attachment 1890194
View attachment 1890197
View attachment 1890199

I'll stop now*

*often turns out to be a lie but was true at the time.
The way she was tweeting about routine hospital procedure with multiple photos as if ppl would be as interested in it as she clearly was does not speak of a woman under clinics for arthritis/crumbly bones/any of the other multiple issues she claims. It was like a day out at the safari park for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I agree and given there's clearly some dodgy obtaining of substances, that cost can mount up super quickly too. Plus she's clearly careless - I bet she's lost and replaced tons of airpods, her tiles, her phone etc several times.
Yep! Just before dayhab she decided to get into plants and had £hundreds of them, we’ve never seen them since? I’m not saying you can’t buy anything when you’re saving obvs it’s just that level of reckless waste that makes me think this has to be a dad bailout.

Reactions: 41
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Yep! Just before dayhab she decided to get into plants and had £hundreds of them, we’ve never seen them since? I’m not saying you can’t buy anything when you’re saving obvs it’s just that level of reckless waste that makes me think this has to be a dad bailout.
We got a slight view of some plants here, along with badly hung William Morris curtains.

Screenshot_20230117-200925_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Yeah the same with her tons of lipsticks the second she got into that Mrs Gloss thing. She's got no impulse control whatsoever.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Someone v close to me fractured their eye socket around the same time Jack did. They did not look like Jack did. Their eyesight has never been the same. They have had to have new glasses and it took months for the eventual nerve damage to be assessed.

I understand that all injuries of the same area can differ but really. duck off.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Forensic Fraus… Has she ever written a tweet that doesn’t, in some way, centre around herself? It’s her only skill I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The way she was tweeting about routine hospital procedure with multiple photos as if ppl would be as interested in it as she clearly was does not speak of a woman under clinics for arthritis/crumbly bones/any of the other multiple issues she claims. It was like a day out at the safari park for her.
It’s because she’s normally so full of tit, so has no proof of what she is bullshitting about. And FOR ONCE she was almost being truthful.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She had a pizza oven too I think? I’d love one but despite my full time job at the coal face of tax and VAT compliance 🍉 I can’t afford one.

Reactions: 41
So she said she fractured her eye socket and broke her nose after taking 40 trammies in the Guardian piece but she quite obviously hasn’t broken her nose in the shiny eye pictures. So she has fractured her eye socket twice?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.