Jack Monroe #463 Is she on the game for Farrow & Ball?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It pisses me off that she stuck around for years after Jack created and posted that horrendous chore chart for her 8 year old son TBH. I know we are all different but I’d have been out the bleeping door calling the appropriate family members and whoever else I needed to report it to on the way, not moving into a crappy bungamansion with her and getting engaged to her a year later. Who the duck does this to their young child and publicly humiliates him in this way?!

Seriously, THIS is not a massive red flag in a partner less than a year in and before the major commitments of rings and leases?! It would be for me.
View attachment 1889971
View attachment 1889970
As it was, Jack publicly told everyone that among “SB”s jobs were: deal with the dirty towels, wipe the handles, door, sink, shower etc in the bathroom, including picking up and cleaning under the mats, plus to empty the bins in the bathroom and toilet (and so by implication clearing up “their” mess when LJC stayed over) as well as opening her bedroom curtains and wiping her bedroom door handles etc etc. FFS.
(Screenies @VeniVidiVicki)

View attachment 1889932

FUUUUUUUCK YOU, JACK!!!
Does this say "it's you that wees on it?"
I'm almost in tears. I could never even imagine humiliating my son like this, online or otherwise.
1000006107.jpg

ETA
1000006117.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 97
It really annoys me. She banged her face. Allegedly had a black eye. What on earth did she think they were going to do. I mean it didn't blunt her cognitive functions because she was tweeting away like a twit about it.
Any timeline proof for how long the Urban Decay Black Eye lasted? Just wondering as my genuine black eyes from falling over and fracturing my nose took around three weeks to fully disappear.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
You’ve done a chaos, DoggyM xx

Link to new thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You’ve done a chaos, DoggyM xx

Link to new thread.

I saw that - it’s early - forgive me đŸ™đŸŒ

I saw that - it’s early - forgive me đŸ™đŸŒ
Should I put head in it?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.