Jack Monroe #463 Is she on the game for Farrow & Ball?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No income tax, no VAT, no money back no guarantee (of any content)

Rich or poor black or white I’ll continue to fleece you with my shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Or this other one - Stories Officer - would be right up in her niche and skillset, plus lots of opportunity to actually meet people in poverty and tell their stories

I think that's where the problem would lie..them telling their stories. It would be OK if it entailed her telling them her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
What’s really bugged me lately is her Lady Bountiful act about giving her furniture away in stead of selling it - like she's some saviour to the poor who are so grateful for her smeggy Smeg, dining table, sofas etc. She's either rich enough to give it all away (after she spent all her donations on it) or she's so poor she still really needs the Patreon and tip jars. I do reckon any money that rolls into her account(s) doesn’t stay there long.
Oh she'll chippily say that furniture given away for free earns her a credit in the bank of goodwill so that one of her unwashed crusty mates, maybe Wonky if she is even real or can extract her head from jack's lying arse, will come and paint for her in the future, whilst Jack lies writhing about on the DFS sofabedsofa on a hokey cokey comedown crippled with arthritic pain.

This picture that she paints of living in some kind of weirdy wanky commune type friendship circle where one will simply swap a cup of oats for a curtain to be mended is Enid Blyton-esque bollocks and doesn't happen. And if it does, she needs better friends. Friends help because they're friends, not because they're going to get an ill-gotten dildo sideboard out of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Good evening frauen, herren and otheren!
I belong to a food related (🍉) group on FB, and every now and then the group provides a blinder.
Someone (I strongly suspect a fellow frau from the wording ❤) posted about the Asda 7 meals for 4 all in @£20, and they forensically took them apart. 1 tin of 125g of tuna for 4 people, 250g rice divided in 4 portions, 260g (unhooked) white fish for 4 portions... They wondered loudly if that was the very well known fantasy about the Poors not being able to budget, not a lack of funds. They also (with the help of another person) jumped right on the squig who had tagged our pixie, 'because she is *so* good at helping the poors'. Their reasoning was that she’s neither a trained chef nor a nutritionist. I could have clapped, ninnies.
At the risk of watermeloning myself, I posted a terse reply along the lines of this is bullshit, but didn't directly name JM. I think I deserve a bloody medal.😁

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 81
The fall happened on 1st September 2020

View attachment 1889931

Jack went to A&E the next day

View attachment 1889922
View attachment 1889923
That’s about when I thought, so even allowing for some rounding* that’s a year at least of unaccounted for tramadol.

*by which I mean if she said “I was on it for 20 months 2 weeks and 4 days” then Simon may well just put 18 months in the final article for a round figure, or someone normal and not forensic might describe that as “about 18 months”.

Reactions: 25
What’s really bugged me lately is her Lady Bountiful act about giving her furniture away in stead of selling it - like she's some saviour to the poor who are so grateful for her smeggy Smeg, dining table, sofas etc. She's either rich enough to give it all away (after she spent all her donations on it) or she's so poor she still really needs the Patreon and tip jars. I do reckon any money that rolls into her account(s) doesn’t stay there long.
She shouldn't give away any of her assets until she's repaid what she owes in full.

If Action Fraud do ever start investigating her properly, she might find herself in very hot water because of this.

Reactions: 52
None of what she says here is good. How can you post that about her son and not bloody hate herself? Also 'severe concussion' 🙄
Fancy during COVID when hospitals were stretched going in cause you banged your face a bit hard and through your own actions ❄
She really is a dick.

• Angry
Reactions: 51
I read that as 'Granola Eels' and thought I'd missed a recipe somewhere along the way. The fact that I didn't even flinch says a lot. Mmmm, granola eels!

(I've typed granola so many times it's starting to look like a made-up word.)
Granola eels
sending you breathy feels
Uh-huh granola eels
Still tastier than banana peels

(With apologies to OMD)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Fancy during COVID when hospitals were stretched going in cause you banged your face a bit hard and through your own actions ❄
She really is a dick.
It really annoys me. She banged her face. Allegedly had a black eye. What on earth did she think they were going to do. I mean it didn't blunt her cognitive functions because she was tweeting away like a twit about it.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
So this would 🔺 the 40 tramadol day to the sparkly black eye period, can Frau’s with better memories than me remember when that was? It was surely more recent than 2018 - my theory is she was prescribed them for 18 months which fits with them cracking down on prescribing them and then she took them obtained by “other” manners in the between period. Presumably at least until black eye incident if she counted them out.
There’s zero chance that shiny eye was a cracked eye socket. That would lead to actual severe bruising that you wouldn’t want to even dab at with make up.

Reactions: 42
I read that as Les Mis bike class.

I feel really sorry for LJC as a narc victim but I'm still annoyed that she claimed jack invented healthy start vouchers and publicly endorsed grifty kitchen.
It pisses me off that she stuck around for years after Jack created and posted that horrendous chore chart for her 8 year old son TBH. I know we are all different but I’d have been out the bleeping door calling the appropriate family members and whoever else I needed to report it to on the way, not moving into a crappy bungamansion with her and getting engaged to her a year later. Who the duck does this to their young child and publicly humiliates him in this way?!

Seriously, THIS is not a massive red flag in a partner less than a year in and before the major commitments of rings and leases?! It would be for me.
56D1D449-D87B-4534-AA31-16598AD8CF0E.jpeg

56583F53-085E-4A1C-A091-53AD53BEFD5D.jpeg

As it was, Jack publicly told everyone that among “SB”s jobs were: deal with the dirty towels, wipe the handles, door, sink, shower etc in the bathroom, including picking up and cleaning under the mats, plus to empty the bins in the bathroom and toilet (and so by implication clearing up “their” mess when LJC stayed over) as well as opening her bedroom curtains and wiping her bedroom door handles etc etc. FFS.
(Screenies @VeniVidiVicki)

791A496B-C7B1-4736-86A0-BCE4F1B529A6.jpeg

FUUUUUUUCK YOU, JACK!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
It really annoys me. She banged her face. Allegedly had a black eye. What on earth did she think they were going to do. I mean it didn't blunt her cognitive functions because she was tweeting away like a twit about it.
Is this when she took 40 tramadol, fractured her eye socket, and broke her nose? Or was that some other incident that we didn't know about until the Shattenstone interview?

Screenshot 2023-01-17 at 18.29.55.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
But she felt a bit doddery 🥺

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Is this when she took 40 tramadol, fractured her eye socket, and broke her nose? Or was that some other incident that we didn't know about until the Shattenstone interview?

View attachment 1889984
Probably same one embellished for effect.

From recollection there was v little by way of swelling around that eye. And I've never seen a silver bruise before.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.