Jack Monroe #463 Is she on the game for Farrow & Ball?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, she raised it originally in reply to the The Grocer at the end of December, and faced a pile-on for it.

She brought it up a few more times around the 8th of Jan, then again to Jujulia Grace (the Everydoctor grifter) on the 10th of Jan. Jujulia is a blue tick, so Jack finally responded at that point.

View attachment 1889056

She says she emailed and DM'd Jack with her details, and she also provided her Patreon payment reference later on that public twitter thread. She started talking about MCOL on the 12th, setting a deadline of a week after Jack first made contact.

Jack misunderstood one of the squig's tweets on the 15th and tried to organise yet another pile-on, before realising her mistake and deleting the tweet (and thankfully the flying monkeys didn't notice). There was also some nonsense about not receiving emails and her spam folder and suchlike - it's now clear that this was simply a smokescreen to make it look like she wasn't dragging her heels so badly.

The refund was finally sent almost exactly when the deadline expired.

I think the lesson from this is that Jack will eventually back down if you treat her firmly in front of blue ticks, remain persistent, and don't let yourself get distracted by her nonsense.

I hope people start keeping an eye out for any future blue tick interactions from Jack, and use them as opportunities to ask her to make amends using similar tactics.
Refund squigs should tag in Nigella. I'm sure that will make Jack sit up and take notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I'm almost ready to abandon here and go back on the Hellsite to refute some of this crap she keeps tweeting. Trouble is, it would require using the Forensic research from here and I am loathe to do that seeing as she reads here anyway. I remain optimistic that one day she will have an epiphany if she reads here enough and will start to heal herself. Yeah, yeah, I know!!!

Reactions: 37
Probably because it's known that Jack still uses her like some sort of carer. Jack's said before that they're in contact daily and Louisa still tries to hang out with SB when his mum's not there, physically or mentally. It's really very sad, because there are so many ways Jack will be able to guilt trip her into staying in her life in one way or another.
Probably also cos the Guardian had Louisa’s mobile number to hand, so easy to call in a panic. They’re quite close, the channel 4 and Graun lot, cos of the Ian Katz and other connections. It’s the woker than thou norf lunnon set innit.

Also @Veronicaaa on your previous post I reckon LJC doesn’t care too much about Jack badmouthing her cos LJC’s real friends and indeed entire professional circle clearly know what Jacks really like!

Reactions: 48
Probably also cos the Guardian had Louisa’s mobile number to hand, so easy to call in a panic. They’re quite close, the channel 4 and Graun lot, cos of the Ian Katz and other connections. It’s the woker than thou norf lunnon set innit.

Also @Veronicaaa on your previous post I reckon LJC doesn’t care too much about Jack badmouthing her cos LJC’s real friends and indeed entire professional circle clearly know what Jacks really like!
Maybe Jack set it up, like mentioned she was seeing LJC the day before the interview or something so when she didn't answer they would call her? That might be too organised/tin foil that...

Reactions: 20
Abusing Cocaine and Tramadol together can lead to serotonin syndrome and convulsions. If I could be arsed, I’d map Jack’s poorly tweets to the day of the week as I suspect a lot of them are/were post-weekend binges. AKA ‘Columbian Flu’ as one squig pointed out yesterday.
I agree. Well, I don’t think it’s serotonin syndrome cos that’s an immediate A&E visit isn’t it? But ❄ comedown, yes, absolutely x

Reactions: 34
(sorry for lack of spoiler but my tool bar is completely greyed out for some reason?).
Wot larks ahead of us today with Jack?
Maybe 12 blog posts 🤭

(you've probably already worked out the grey tool bar but you need to hit the cog to reset it dear tenderstem)

Screenshot_20230117_103329.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I've been offline for a few days, so my sincerest apologies if this has already been shared, and I will delete in shame if it has been. But I searched JM on Facebook last week and found a lively discussion among leftist types all agreeing that she's a big Billy bullshitter and not everyone who criticises her is a mean right wing troll. Yay! Also one commenter who states that her daughter has given JM over £600 and she's trying to get the money back 😡

Screenshot_20230117-102336_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230117-102351_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230117-102429_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
It was a morning when she had several interviews that day. She sounded terrible in all of them. A lack of due diligence to interview her when she said she had just had convulsions. Perhaps they didn't believe her
January 19th, 2022:

(ss from @Flash123 on thread 241)

This must have been the genesis of the VBI - she was wanging on about the latest inflation figures and getting headpats from various blue ticks, including GBNews' Neil Oliver: https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-241-average-level-lies-and-lard-gravy.26422/post-8026361

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
I was feeling inspired by the recent Jack artwork x

View attachment 1889123
😂😭😂😭😂😭 it looks like Robert Peston 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's brilliant

This is hands down the sickest thing I have EVER seen on the internet. Get a life you sad b'stard.

ETA closely followed by this 🤢🤢 sending love for you to breathe in? OK you sound like Ed Gein you creepy stroker
I've seen some depraved sites on the hellsite but this..this.
I'm sorry this I'd disgusting, old cocktoes getting love bombed by an this.
Bet he's sat in his y-fronts letting the good times roll..with 2ply bog roll and an enlarge pic of her on the sideboard.

Dirty bastard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Can u imagine what an unbearable Bridezilla she'd be if anyone was stupid enough to marry her. The endless help-me-choose tweets boring the tits off everyone. The endless peacocking as if she's the 1st bride with tats. An ongoing vesuvius of self-important drivel
BIB perfect thread title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Looks like many people suggesting that others owed money now seek their refunds and I hope many do.

I feel so sorry for her accountant. Almost self-assessment deadline, and just to show she fully understands keeping personal and business funds separate, she appears to have made a simple PayPal payment (rather than a refund through Patreon, which only allows the last 3 months to be refunded - as long as there is sufficient balance on the Patreon account) and what else is in that PayPal account????? Hmmm, let's think... The Lee Anderson ring-fenced money, her tips (declarable Income for HMRC to be informed about) and who knows what else that is personal......

Where would you even begin to sort this mess from an accountancy point of view? She probably has the Patreon money going each month into a personal rather than dedicated business account, doesn't record what she is drawing from her business income, etc etc etc. Jeez, she is digging a big hole for when HMRC decide to do an audit.

ETA HMRC Inspectors don't care if you are ill. Ask me how I know.. Actually, don't!

Last edited:
Reactions: 58
Wider attention on twitter not working out well for Jack.
That reworking of the hoops intro, Oh My Days.
Why doesn't somebody give her some advice about delivering what she promised? How many times has it been suggested here that she offer her patrons digital content?

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.