Jack Monroe #463 Is she on the game for Farrow & Ball?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SCOTLAND literally up in her Vanity Bullshitting Idiot niche, and doing it infinitely better than she could even have imagined.

And reported in the Guardian too. Et tu, Brute?

2D2BB9B6-BFBA-46B8-99DF-8D9CE68C35D2.jpeg

ETA It’s ok Jack. The study lead is only a Dr, not a Dr Dr. You can leave the gas-filled radiators on the walls and just do a bit of generic howling and clawing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Probably because it's known that Jack still uses her like some sort of carer. Jack's said before that they're in contact daily and Louisa still tries to hang out with SB when his mum's not there, physically or mentally. It's really very sad, because there are so many ways Jack will be able to guilt trip her into staying in her life in one way or another.
Thanks. Utterly sad and bizarre, akin to calling a former employer when your employee hasn't turned up. However, I suppose since the timeline was in a time warp re break up year, it makes as much sense as anything else

Reactions: 30
Wider attention on twitter not working out well for Jack.
That reworking of the hoops intro, Oh My Days.
Why doesn't somebody give her some advice about delivering what she promised? How many times has it been suggested here that she offer her patrons digital content?
Mentions of pausing it too whilst she is too sick to deliver what she contracted to.

Reactions: 24
She has got me riled up today!

Therapy clearly not working
Meds clearly not working
12 step Programme clearly not working
Resolving Patreon clearly not working (pause it, you stupid bloody woman)
New Year's resolutions forgotten already
Book tanked in under a fortnight, no rescue promo being attempted and now publisher having to do amendments and errata (and edits over New Year.)

Etc etc etc etc

Clearly, nobody in her real life wants to help her so she is going to have to help herself. Her answer to that is clearly... SHAN'T.

Nil, zero, nada sympathy here for that attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Did we ever get the broccoli pasta recipe?
Oh oh oh, why don't we write the recipe book of all the recipes promised and never delivered? Granola, eels etc etc. I seem to remember there is a list. We could all have a crack at guessing how she would have slopped them and sell the ebook for charity?!!! The Slopalong has made considerable donations to food banks etc from the fraus and provided endless hilarity.

ETA obvs, nobody would actually need to cook them!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Or is that a stupid question? (Rhetorical, no need to answer)
Sadly the broccoli has gone to the great freezer in the sky along with the eels and chicken livers (RIP).

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Bit of a difference now from a year ago when her twitter thread went viral and all sorts of eejits enabled her big head.
But can we please take a moment to remember this tweet which occurred a year on Thursday.
She called Hugh Grant 'H' 😂😂😂
The massive twit.
Did he get a mention in The Book?

Screenshot_20230117_111634.jpg

(thanks @Veronicaaa for screenshot)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 95

Or is that a stupid question?
I made the rookie error of searching "broccoli (from:bootstrapcook)" and feel like I've taken 40 you know whats. It's hard to - and I won't- describe the things I've just seen; I stopped at:

"v v v yummy"

So I don't know

• Haha
Reactions: 39
This is hands down the sickest thing I have EVER seen on the internet. Get a life you sad b'stard.

ETA closely followed by this 🤢🤢 sending love for you to breathe in? OK you sound like Ed Gein you creepy stroker
Why do people talk like this? Do they imagine that they are actually “sending love to be breathed in”, or is it all just one big act to get likes and/or laid? What a bellend.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Looks like many people suggesting that others owed money now seek their refunds and I hope many do.

I feel so sorry for her accountant. Almost self-assessment deadline, and just to show she fully understands keeping personal and business funds separate, she appears to have made a simple PayPal payment (rather than a refund through Patreon, which only allows the last 3 months to be refunded - as long as there is sufficient balance on the Patreon account) and what else is in that PayPal account????? Hmmm, let's think... The Lee Anderson ring-fenced money, her tips (declarable Income for HMRC to be informed about) and who knows what else that is personal......

Where would you even begin to sort this mess from an accountancy point of view? She probably has the Patreon money going each month into a personal rather than dedicated business account, doesn't record what she is drawing from her business income, etc etc etc. Jeez, she is digging a big hole for when HMRC decide to do an audit.

ETA HMRC Inspectors don't care if you are ill. Ask me how I know.. Actually, don't!
She has an accountant? Hmm 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've seen some depraved sites on the hellsite but this..this.
I'm sorry this I'd disgusting, old cocktoes getting love bombed by an this.
Bet he's sat in his y-fronts letting the good times roll..with 2ply bog roll and an enlarge pic of her on the sideboard.

Dirty bastard.
I'm reading in a hidden tab at work and I just had to try and suppress a laughter induced coughing fit so thanks for that pal 😂

Her male followers are a weird weird bunch. They probably identify as feminists and are all performative supporters of women but there's an element of the incel in the vast majority of them. Creepily vying for attention from a person who gets engaged to women is just deranged (I know occasionally she'll throw them a bone of hope saying ages been looking at men in scrubs on Tinder, she needs to keep them interested after all) They are the sort of men that inhabit women's only spaces because they're "allies" and feel they have a right to be there because they're not like other less cerebral men. They are respectful. But creepily harrass known lesbians on Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
95% as good as the original? Absolute bollocks 😂
Its also not 5% of the work. The only difference is that you're cooking spaghetti hoops in the microwave instead of pasta in a pan. The rest is basically same (well other than the fact she just stirs everything in to the pasta, which means the sauce probably won't emulsify very well)

but yeah, 95% as good as the original...

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.