Jack Monroe #463 Is she on the game for Farrow & Ball?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming from the past so apologies if already said but military adjacent friend says Big Dave’s gun will have been decommissioned. If it’s able to fire blanks it’s still able to fire live ammo so says she’s talking bullshit. Quelle surprise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
No, what's unreal is that squig really thinks poor kids should not be allowed gifts of treats. It's not creme eggs INSTEAD of beans, you horrible cow.
I do think what Morrisons are doing is iffy as selling stuff at very high retail rates £4.50 for 2 5 packs of crème eggs is pricey and they’ll be making a significant profit on that

Reactions: 33
Coming from the past so apologies if already said but military adjacent friend says Big Dave’s gun will have been decommissioned. If it’s able to fire blanks it’s still able to fire live ammo so says she’s talking bullshit. Quelle surprise.
If he did that for the joobs I wonder what he’s got in store for the ‘nation in May? Driving a tank through the streets of Thorpe Bay and terrorising the patrons of the local dog cafe?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I'm watching Nadiya. She is excellent on TV -'s her food looks lovely.

I also rarely see her wishing her 'pals' a good day on twitter and listing off her many ailments.

Makes you think.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Hmmm, I signed up a while ago to keep an eye on what was being said in the comments 🍉 . I can't see any evidence of any address - only details of her various socials. Also, there only appears to be gushing comments now - all the negative stuff has gone?? Is she able to delete the comments from Patreon?! Surely the Super Snarky Sourpuss from Company C isn't allowed to do that?
Here's the gov.uk link: https://www.gov.uk/online-and-distance-selling-for-businesses
1000002908.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
We should get special VBI hats for the anniversary. And if we don't we can still celebrate that our hats are nowhere to be seen and possibly non-existent. Like the actual VBI.
Ooh yes, we can marvel at the brilliance of our invisible hats and thank the mods for all that they do 🥰.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I'm watching Nadiya. She is excellent on TV -'s her food looks lovely.

I also rarely see her wishing her 'pals' a good day on twitter and listing off her many ailments.

Makes you think.
Quite the difference, isn't it, and Nadiya certainly has had challenges that she could talk about (e.g. history of panic attacks, racialized minority, religious minority, arranged marriage)....but she focuses on the cookery and doing well with that. *Really* makes you think.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Sorry for this utterly pathetic mither but it’s been bothering me all day re: the keyboard photo with the stickers. You can tell she can’t read or play music from the labelling of the Bflat key as A#. Under no circumstances would you tell a beginner player that A# was a thing: it only occurs in B major and G# minor (key signatures with five sharps and above), or pieces with loads of accidentals that a beginner would never touch. You wouldn’t confuse a learner with it because there is no A# in the circle of fifths that they would need for basic harmonisation/chords.

Source: taught ABRSM music theory for many years up to grade 8. Music degree.

She’s a bleeping cretin and a half.
Make way, make way, we have a music teacher. Give the lady the microphone. 😊🎤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Disability rant. Apologies in advance.

Is there any actual proof she has arthritis? She posted a LONG thread on all the things she’s tried for the AGONY… but none of them were arthritis medications other than possibly steroids which isn’t the best or even the primary treatment for RA.

Sunbeds are NOT a treatment for RA at all by the way. She’s confusing the ultraviolet rays of sunbeds which burn and prematurely age your skin (even using factor 50.. ) with the soothing warmth of infrared lamps (as sold in Boots etc). They’re a totally different thing.

BDCFD978-7CC3-42BE-BE21-3852B3F31AE3.jpeg

She seems to misunderstand arthritis- it’s not an ‘achy shoulder’ or a bad back etc it is an autoimmune disorder- one of my friends has it and the poor guy is sick a lot as he has to take an immunosuppressant and when he catches a virus it can take months for it to burn out.

For chronic RA with flare ups so bad she can’t walk up stairs her doctor would absolutely try her on methotrexate or similar. And she’d be able to claim non means tested PIP as she’d be classed as disabled if it’s lasted over 12 months or is reasonably expected to. (And get a parking permit etc).

She did add on (almost like she forgot which is odd as she calls it lovely so why ask for recommendations but moving on)

C7EF21F5-BA5D-4A24-8D33-51DE90B4F265.jpeg

This is strange to me because I’m also on Naproxen and it’s ok (doesn’t touch my bad days but I know each medication affects people differently) and you are diagnosed Omeprazole with it as it causes issues with your stomach / gives you awful reflux if taken alone. Also, if you took that with tramadol (or 40 tramadol…) you’d be incredibly poorly.

I have been ‘disability shamed’ loads of times - literally people standing in disabled parking spaces as I drive an arguably nice car and therefore I clearly am not disabled, a few weeks ago even I had an older man try and break into the disabled loo I was using and when I opened the door to scream at him shouted at me I wasn't entitled to use the loo as I was too young to be disabled (I was out of my chair for a change and on my stick). I am 39 by the way so maybe it’s a compliment 🤣 I used to be so embarrassed and get upset but now I shout and shame them right back.

And I really REALLY don’t want to be that person. But knowing this particular person and her distant relationship with the truth and her addiction to attention I struggle to believe it when she plays the disability card because I equally struggle to understand why ANYONE would suffer for years yet never take the help both medical and financial they would be fully entitled to.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 144
Screenshot_20230116-195155.png

I should have used the Frau Force when picking tonight's teams. Bad enough that I missed Girl Called Jac horsey! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Only when she's doing that overly fake 🥰🥰🥰 life is wonderful / life beyond my wildest dreams skit. Which is so painfully transparent as the next tweet will be a snappy, nasty response to someone. The fact she's always saying "I'll delete my tweet, I didn't realise you were being genuine" etc etc is just so pathetic.
I'm particularly fond of the "I'll delete my tweet, don't want to cause a pile-on" BS, confirming that she likes to call on a pile-on

Reactions: 78
I honestly have no sympathy for anyone who continues to believe her. How do people not notice the same patterns with her?

Some of her stans are clearly people with learning disabilities who are being manipulated, and some people won't be on Twitter and will have missed most of it. But yeah, the rest of them are dickheads.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Don't use stickers. They achieve nothing other than hunt and peck with no comprehension of what is underneath.

A five year old can tell you that 'C is to the left of the two black keys'. And anybody can go on to Major - play one miss one play one miss one, Minor - drop back in the middle and 7th - add the one before. Or if they want to noodle, they can do inversions with the chord name at the top instead of the bottom and see what they can do at the bottom.

The A# makes perfect sense - for somebody who thinks that note values/names are all interchangeable. It's the using lemongrass for a basil dish of music.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.